• Awful

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Warlords getting new bounties

Rocks D. Xebec is an awesome name and he had an evil side, maybe a plot to reintroduce him later,
I’m guessing we’ll get updated Warlord bounties next chapter. Like we’ll pick up wit Brannew saying “now moving on. Here are tha updated bounties on tha Warlords”

Didn’t Sengoku say that Xebec is no longer with them tho

Also yes, get hyped my brother

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Isn’t Teaches Base of Operations Beehive? So his home base, is tha Former Pirates island where Rox was formed at? I wonder if he did that shit on purpose or not

Also, imo it sounds like Roo, Yasopp and Beckman all have bounties a billion or higher.

Also, Sengoku is making it sound like Oden was tha 2nd division commander of Beard. Since it’s been vacant for a while, and he asked if Oden wasn’t a former WBP Division captain

This Chapter is probably tha best chapter I’ve read in OP. At worse, top 3-5
Can't forget about BB's ship being called the Saber of Xebec - @Bogard too.

And the mention of them killing everyone, friend and foe alike...remember how the Impel Down prisoners were recruited? Definitely sounds like he took inspiration from Rocks. Plus how willing he is to invite enemies into his crew.

Very good chapter!!!

I like that even if the warlords are disband, Oda is remarking their importance: << We can no longer use the seven warlords as a weapon against the four emperors >>. So this mean that this power was actually capable of stopping the emperor, nice done Oda.
Bad play by the king and navy to remove this power, especially with so many event taking place such revo on the move,blackbeard,kaido&bim mom alliance.
Still more hype especially for Mihawk (the warlord that hasnt show all his power), Boa Hancock and Weevil.
1 more note we have 3 times and right now 4 times where Oda is using the world legend for this character:
Gold D Roger
White Beard
Shanks
Mihawk
Interesting isnt it?

WSS Roger beat them all :)

tbh the biggest mystery is why Roger is alive

they can't beat 5 top tiers when we know as a fact WB ~Roger
I feel like those who weren't part of the Thunder Three Emperors like Silver Axe and Ou Choku / Wang Zhi, will join Blackbeard soon becuase they see him as the rightful heir to Xebec or something. that's why Shanks is trying to warn the Elders.

I

Inspector_Mu

Did you forget the shit the WG tried to do after Roger's death? hunting down every single person related to him.. lol.

They don't let Rayleigh sail the seas, rayleigh was non-existant over the last 20 years until he showed up at MF with luffy.
Seriously
Even then Roger pirates were not hailed as legendary and powerful as rocks.

Roger and Rayleigh that's it
Rocks had monsters under him.... they even erased an island
Nobody seems to know about rocks expect if you are old and admiral/top tank marine

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Can't forget about BB's ship being called the Saber of Xebec - @Bogard too.

And the mention of them killing everyone, friend and foe alike...remember how the Impel Down prisoners were recruited? Definitely sounds like he took inspiration from Rocks. Plus how willing he is to invite enemies into his crew.
Hmm, so we’ve basically got

Luffy=Roger
Teach=Xebec

Tha question reopens lol, who is WB, And Shiki, and Kaidou and Linlin of this age:sadgrin:

Now, I know why Whitebeard said Luffy would have 800 years of history on his back.

Luffy inherited both, Joyboy/Roger's and
Xebec Rox's will.

Xebec D Rox had the power to attract allies like Luffy. Attacked Celestial Dragons like Rox.

Luffy wants to be free like Roger and Joyboy.

Put that together with Garp genetics and you get Luffy.

No wonder Luffy's will and Haki abilities are so strong. Dude is carrying multiple people in him.

Luffy parellels Oden as the are both same age 19 when tearing things up. Oden became a Damaiyo at age 20 like Luffy will PK at age 20. Luffy has CoC and Voat like Oden.

Luffy parellels Garp as he does not use any weapons in combat, very strong CoA.

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

God valley=Raftel

God Valley disappeared and is no longer drawn on maps of the world. It's not a coincidence.
Wait if so then Rocks was gonna be PK and find the truth but then Roger nad Garp went there

Then roger later on statted reading RPs and realised rocks was right then went to find raftel with Oden help

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I feel like those who weren't part of the Thunder Three Emperors like Silver Axe and Ou Choku / Wang Zhi, will join Blackbeard soon becuase they see him as the rightful heir to Xebec or something. that's why Shanks is trying to warn the Elders.
We know at least one of them - Captain John - is dead. His zombie was at Thriller Bark.

Hmm, so we’ve basically got

Luffy=Roger
Teach=Xebec

Tha question reopens lol, who is WB, And Shiki, and Kaidou and Linlin of this age:sadgrin:
And the Garp. Smoker definitely has a similar disposition to Garp, but not nearly the hype or strength, sadly :catcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.