Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Ah yes, he should take a hell of a damgae from WiW or a calamity before fighting kaido, beating will be more unbelievable if that happens
Seeing how oda works , Luffy only improves through fight .

I am certain he ll take on whos who / ulti and a disaster after this in Act 4 .

Act 5 will be about Luffy vs kaido in flower capital .

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Haha this is a trend it seems after Marimo
What was the bet ?

Don't worry there is no such thing as bad sanji avy Sanji is love every time
Is Zoro post gifters in this chapter? So I lost but I'm wondering I'm trying to tell my friend that that panel with Zoro is where he slashes off the last gifter on his way haha.

Tell me...does Zoro have his wounds?
So lets go back to chapter 981 and I'll show you another example of Oda being inconsistent with drawing wounds.

In this panel (which was after he was attacked by Apoo) you can clearly see his chest, free of the wound.

Then one panel later, low and behold, there is blood on his chest.

Last edited:
Most of the scabbards at least has strength to deal with an All-Star and Izo is a former WB Pirates Commander. They can at least engage the All-Stars and Kaido before the official one on one will begin.

J

Jo_Ndule

Kaido of the 1000 Ls. This dude is legit a moron. If it wasn't for his durability he wouldn't even be a Yonko.
:gokulaugh: y'all said Kaido would look good than BM did at WCI.
Meltdown... Club punched away... Drunk...

Kaido is only Yonko because of his top tier physical stats. He's not a skilled fighter as BM/WB/Shanks.
He's like Luffy pre fs and adcoa... All Luffy had over Kata was AP and endurance.
Also he's dumb, he doesn't block or use CoA. This guy instinct is always "attack..." never "block"

Zoro, Law, and Kid with their own panel on the top, they on the same level... LETS GOOOOOOOO... HYPE GANG
Post automatically merged:

Facts on Facts my man
Is Zoro using Enma? Once again, we see that Zoro has tamed Enma (the 9 scabban coundt use that sword weird right? Kinemon the leader of the 9 scabban said that he would't use it)
We have that great panel about Sunacchi, again first character to introduce that concept was Zoro - and we see what the 9 scabban achieve against Kaido)
Kaido said that sword cant harm him right? Well after what Oden done + I think Zoro ll manage to do it even better.
Ryuma flashaback in the anime will become Zoro feat in Wano :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.