Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

So lets go back to chapter 981 and I'll show you another example of Oda being inconsistent with drawing wounds.

In this panel (which was after he was attacked by Apoo) you can clearly see his chest, free of the wound.

Then one panel later, low and behold, there is blood on his chest.

Blood?!! It seems like there is something inside. But you have created reasonable doubt, so I will consider your explanation.

That being said, if Oda isn't drawing Kid with bloody face for 5 panels, then it is not inconsistency. If Oda didn't do it for 1 panel among 5, then it would be considered drawing inconsistency.

This is probably being done to hype Kaido's abilty (specifically durability) next chapter, same as Kyros chopping Doflamingo's clone head , or Law Gamma Knifing Doflamingo or Wiper reject dialling Enel.
We haven't and will never see Mihawk take on 7 guys of that level at once, he was struggling with Vista.
Mihawk is so obsessed with his weapon he says it is a swordsmans shame to get a nick on the blade, Kaido haphazardly carries it around and didn't even use it to execute Orochi(smashing his head like a watermelon would be too messy and gruesome)

This is probably being done to hype Kaido's abilty (specifically durability) next chapter, same as Kyros chopping Doflamingo's clone head , or Law Gamma Knifing Doflamingo or Wiper reject dialling Enel.
We haven't and will never see Mihawk take on 7 guys of that level at once, he was struggling with Vista.
Mihawk is so obsessed with his weapon he says it is a swordsmans shame to get a nick on the blade, Kaido haphazardly carries it around and didn't even use it to execute Orochi(smashing his head like a watermelon would be too messy and gruesome)
damage control
:smoothieduck:
nerfed nekomamaushi disarmed the "stronkest" in the verse with ease.

J

Jo_Ndule

:suresure: "imagine Mihawk..."
Please... Mihawk should first dominate high tier or beat one
Mihawk with Yoru can't even beat a Vet.
Don't bring that postponer and quitter here.

WB had his bisento off his grip when Teach punched him
At least use another Yonko to downplay Kaido.

I can use Katakuri to make a case against King coz Kata has shown hunslef above high tiers and vets... Something King hasn't.

:suresure: "imagine Mihawk..."
Please... Mihawk should first dominate high tier or beat one
Mihawk with Yoru can't even beat a Vet.
Don't bring that postponer and quitter here.

WB had his bisento off his grip when Teach punched him
At least use another Yonko to downplay Kaido.

I can use Katakuri to make a case against King coz Kata has shown hunslef above high tiers and vets... Something King hasn't.
Nerfed neko owned yonko Laido :milaugh:
vista>>neko

Status
Not open for further replies.