Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

He does it with Luffy all the time. If you go back to chapter 985 there's like 3-4 panels of Luffy with a clean face, and then it switches back to his face being bruised.
My issue is that, Kid hasn't been drawn with Bloody face since the panel in Ch. 981 till now. If few panels show Kid with bloody face and if few panels showed him without bloody face, it would be more palatable.

But like I said, since you showed me the Zoro panel, I am no longer able to reject your explanation as vehemently as I did before.

he didnt need to disarm him
he just cut him like meat
and kaido is still afriad 20 yrs later
oh lets not forget kaido used that hostage situation to get a win
:josad:
Oden failed to knock out Kaido in a surprise slash on his slow Zoan form and then a 20 years weaker Kaido one shot Oden in a surprise attack.
The most these 7 guys can do to Kaido with a surprise attack is disarm a weapon he doesn't care about.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Izo here was quite cool, shooting King sword etc I really like the way she is drawn. (But yeah a bullet between Kings eyes would have been better but obviously Oda can't do that).

I am quite upset about Kanjuro "death" if he is really dead I don't understand the way it was done at all and this is really a waste of a character and power. Let's see if it is real or not but this is weird.

Lol at Neko taking out Kaido club funny af. The scabbards ganging up on Kaido was nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.