Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read a bunch of trash comments but dude that one easily gets the crown

Imagine comparing the "feats" of Yamato, and Peros who barely survived only by being able to turn into his DF at the last second... oh wait in case of Yamato it didn't EVEN happen!

Like we dont know what kind of power (DF, haki) she has, whether the shackles are made of seastone or not, but sure "sHe'D DiE fOr SurE, sUcH a TrAsh"
:seriously:
Sorry but manga fact

Yamato: Kaido would kill me with that big of an explosion
Yamatards: No, she won't

At least, respect what she said bro

J

Jo_Ndule

still, kat almost let big mom get shot by the missles and let the broken caramel picture be shown to her
Kata didn't let Luffy do that easily.
He pinned Luffy who managed to stretc his arms to show BM the pic.

Also, King wasn't caught offguard by Izo.
At least Neko was close range to Kaido

Not surprised even Kaido doesn't have great CoO mastery.
King is even worse.

I've said it years and years, BM and Kaido won't have any Top tier haki. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE i remember you have my comment pinned into your signature and mocked me.
You still believe Kaido has any top tier haki?

N

NeutralWatcher

I mean maybe betraying lufffy is understandable but kidnapping robin? Law is not that heartless
Robin is needed to read poneglyph to reach Raftel. Other route is Law tries to learn how to read poneglyph.

Also Law is the type of person that had no plan to cure giant children in Punk Hazard until Luffy told him there would be no alliance if Law refused.

M

MD Zolo

Law will never betray Luffy. Oda portrays Law as somebody close to Luffy and I hate to bring up Colorspreads, but the last one again reaffirms Law's position.

where is the huff and the puff in the panel MR headcanon zoro soloing gifters while kidd and killer fighting waiters and getting a bloody pulp:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Calm down. This is not that much of a glory moment to be so excited.

Kata didn't let Luffy do that easily.
He pinned Luffy who managed to stretc his arms to show BM the pic.

Also, King wasn't caught offguard by Izo.
At least Neko was close range to Kaido

Not surprised even Kaido doesn't have great CoO mastery.
King is even worse.

I've said it years and years, BM and Kaido won't have any Top tier haki. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE i remember you have my comment pinned into your signature and mocked me.
You still believe Kaido has any top tier haki?
he was caught off guard stop it. they didnt know they were coming from the back

So oda decide to offpanel the potentially best fight between kiku and kanjuro, formers comrade and vessel of kozuki oden for 20 years and just show aftermath of fight???...this is can be really emotional worthy of tear jerkers if and only if oda can show their fight or at least show kiku killing him as sign of mercy to his former comrade and resolve with other comrades watching them fighting and crying after had to kill their own comrade..oda is a hack man now we had to wait for anime to fill it lol...i just want to see kiku fight...
:josad::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.