Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you pls explain or summarize it for me.
Well to be honest, I made it waaaaaaaay before everything unfolded with Doflamingo, and how it all played out. But the premise came from the fact that back during Marineford (I think) Law made a statement that they would be enemies one day. And I threw in some stuff about how Law wants to be Pirate King. (Also stated in the same scene maybe? Something along the lines that Raftel wasn't going anywhere) Another one of my arguments was that Luffy has never suffered a true betrayal, and it would be a first, and if it did happen, it should come from someone who was real close to him.

I think the thread did pick up more traction after everything that happened with Doflamingo, and people asked me if I still believed it, because Law is now indebted to Luffy for taking down the man who killed Corzaon, and for awhile I actually argued that they were even because Law saved Luffy's life.

That was the gist of it. I don't subscribe to it as much now as much as I use to, but it still nags me in the back of the head every once and awhile.

:suresure: at least nobody has disarmed Kata, especially not someone weaker than Dukes.

Yup
Luffy is admiral level already
He has top tier CoO and CoA, super AP and Speed
He is Top tier... Whether people accept it or not. You can't have top tier tier haki and be below high tiers or on par.
still, kat almost let big mom get shot by the missles and let the broken caramel picture be shown to her

Well to be honest, I made it waaaaaaaay before everything unfolded with Doflamingo, and how it all played out. But the premise came from the fact that back during Marineford (I think) Law made a statement that they would be enemies one day. And I threw in some stuff about how Law wants to be Pirate King. (Also stated in the same scene maybe? Something along the lines that Raftel wasn't going anywhere) Another one of my arguments was that Luffy has never suffered a true betrayal, and it would be a first, and if it did happen, it should come from someone who was real close to him.

I think the thread did pick up more traction after everything that happened with Doflamingo, and people asked me if I still believed it, because Law is now indebted to Luffy for taking down the man who killed Corzaon, and for awhile I actually argued that they were even because Law saved Luffy's life.

That was the gist of it. I don't subscribe to it as much now as much as I use to, but it still nags me in the back of the head every once and awhile.
how would that work now in wano
iirc hawkins seemed to mention it and law kinda kept it open
imo I want this betrayal plot to go somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.