Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Sorry but manga fact

Yamato: Kaido would kill me with that big of an explosion
Yamatards: No, she won't

At least, respect what she said bro
:gokulaugh:
"manga facts"? where? using a roughly translated summary as canon info?

LMAO the headcanon is too stronk, sure i cant beat that kind of "logic"
:luuh:

she says "he truly had the intention to kill me", not "i'd be dead for sure"

Stop with the this King vs Kata nonsense

"Kata didn't get Ls"
- got his sneak jelly bean dodged by distracted Sanji
- saw Straw Has targetting Carmel's picture (FS) but ended up failed to protect it
- in the end, the main event there was Tea Party but despite Kata and Big Mom's appearance, Tea Party still ended as disaster for both of them as the palace exploded and everyone fell.

Tea Party's equivalent here is the Fire Festival. So unless the festival ends with huge embarassment to whole Beast Pirates including Kaido and King,
Then Kata is still the one eating a huge L.

Appeared in Tea Party but event ended as disaster for his whole family.

J

Jo_Ndule

Do you think that Kaido and BM dont have the penetration haki? Its impossible.
They don't.
You guys should stop thinking being top tier means "having every too tier stats or top tier haki"

If BM and Kaiod had acoa or barrier even, they would be using it, especially when they clashed. But nope.

WB and Roger have barrier/adcoa with great CoO
BM and kaido are physical with just good CoA and CoO
Logia Admirals have good CoO and barrier
Ray has great CoO and AdCoA
Shanks might have adcoa and FS.

LMAOO ODA IS GOING WILDDD INUARASHI BLOCKING BOTH JACK AND QUEEN? KING LOST HIS GRIP ON HIS SWORD BCS OF IZO? THEN HE PROCEEDED TO GET BLOCKED BY KAWAMATSU? KINEMON AND DENJIRO (WITH NO HAKI ON PANEL) STABBED "THE INVINCIBLE" KAIDO? :gokulaugh:
never has been invincible and curious to see some people react to how the so called competent kaido calamtities allowed this to happen

This boring cover story only reinforces my feeling that there may be a big family reunion of the Charlotte Family with Lola, Chiffon and Pound being included, at Elbaf.

Lola and/or Chiffon (who did a real nasty thing to Pound) may end up catpured by Loki's minions and taken to Elbaf with Pound following to try to save her/them and finally be recognised as their father and with Mama and the rest of the family following once Wano arc is over.
What an ungrateful daughters...they have to thank pound for save them in WCI tho..poor pound..
:perocry:

J

Jo_Ndule

look at my sig
the answer is there
if they do
he acknowledges his account here is gone.
It has been 100+chaop ters since their intros
No barrier, no AdCoa.

I'm Talking about advanced CoA and CoO (fs)
Barrier isn't the real advanced CoA.
We can rule fs away from BM, WB, Teach and Kaido.
AdCoA can be ruled out from BM And kaido too

Status
Not open for further replies.