Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are having fun.

It was a cool panel until someone dropped "Zoro looks wasted" then someone dropped "Kidd is bloody after Waiters" and the war started like this.

Either way quiet shit chapter tbh.
Wow, I can't believe that people try to find flaws on characters because of PIS moments like that.

Oda obviously tries his hardest to keep Zoro, Kidd, Law, Killer, etc away from the main event for some reasons. This is the same shit as Vista fighting alongside allied pirates against weaker navy soldiers and vice admirals. Just for stalling some time.

J

Jo_Ndule

acc to luffy it is
hyo said there are two stages to it

barrier is the second level and penetration is the third
what luffy called advanced here is the barrier ray used on the elephant
pls reread
:cheers:
we'll see if they dont have it. thats all I will say.
Alright. Surprisely Oda always hype haki masters when they are shown fighting or not
But BM and kaido never had their CoA hyped...
The first things we saw Rayleigh doing was using CoC and adCoA,
Kata using FS
Roger using AdcoA

... But hey okay

Anyway,
See ya next week

Nami and Chopper seems to be caught by BM's homies....
Zoro, Kidd and Killer are clearing out fodders ( maybe to reduce the number of enemies and make it somewhat even between alliance and BP?).....
Don't know where Usopp and Chopper are heading to.....
Jinbe and Robin are near the stage...
Forgot where Brook is....
Luffy and Yamato are near the execution stage now....
Sanji is gonna have his golden moment soon I think ( similar to Enies Lobby or Mr Prince moment..He will somehow help the alliance escape after their tragic defeat??)
Wonder where Marco is......

Nami and Chopper seems to be caught by BM's homies....
Zoro, Kidd and Killer are clearing out fodders ( maybe to reduce the number of enemies and make it somewhat even between alliance and BP?).....
Don't know where Usopp and Chopper are heading to.....
Jinbe and Robin are near the stage...
Forgot where Brook is....
Luffy and Yamato are near the execution stage now....
Sanji is gonna have his golden moment soon I think ( similar to Enies Lobby or Mr Prince moment..He will somehow help the alliance escape after their tragic defeat??)
Wonder where Marco is......
Imagine all of the alliance fighting for their lives while sanji is at some corner in Onigashima with hookers.

I swear all it takes for some people to write off the calamities is one moment of struggle. Oda wanting to give the scabbards a triumphant moment because clearly everything will go wrong after this, but no, one thing and they lost the power level war i guess.
i don't mind personally the scabbard went through the same thing only worse

Status
Not open for further replies.