Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
What a chapter :finally:

One Piece at its best. All hail lord Oda! :finally:

Btw, @Bogard , why were people (especially you) speculating that Shanks was a yonko when he was first introduced at Foosha village? It seems he has been an active yonko for only six years.
There were many reasons, but the main ones were

- Shanks' promise of taking the hat back if Luffy became a great pirate made it seem like Shanks already reached his peak of power and notoriety and wanting to see if Luffy would do better than him

- Garp saying in water7 that the Shichibukais were created to counterbalance the 4 yonkos, with the Shichibukais already existing back in the day

- The recent vivre card said that Shanks was already a yonko 13years ago

With this recent news though, I decided not to take data book seriously anymore. They are full of crap :kayneshrug:

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
Shiki = Kidd, same crazy bastard
WB = KATAKURI (yup Oda showed how their respect each other )
Bonney = BM
( she is important.. j wont be surprised if she has CoC) or
Hancock = BM

Kaido? I don't know....
No Kap, I 1000000% stopped reading after tha Bolded. Get that shit outta my face Blood lmao. I’m even more convinced you smoke Crack before you read OP or come on hea lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is legit possibility, that amounts to valid reason why Shanks wohld travel to Gorosie to warn em of something. Even with WB, he could saw WB being pulled into all out war with the Marines.

Not to mention, BB being related to Xebec and on Beehive has to have some purpose. Also I don't currently buy the hype of BB commanders if they are indeed EoS materials for SHs, not even Shiliew. :kayneshrug:
Nah, their hype is real, for being opposites to the SH's. The strong ones will be high tiers and the rest will match the weaker SHs perfectly.

I

Inspector_Mu

Most likely yea, Sengoku did make sure to clarify that Linlin, Kaidou and WB we’re much weaker 38 years ago when Rox was defeated
Still rocks pirates is strongest in history.l
Pk roger >~ Rocks > 38 years ago Roger
But
Young WB>Prime rayleigh lol
Young BM>scopper
Shiki> oden and rest
Rookie Kaido> rookie shanks and all them fodders

No wonder why Kizaru said Weevil remind of WB in his youth .

This means Rayleigh wasnt that powerful nor close to roger
and scopper or whoever are way below too.
Coz if he was... rocks cant be strongest crew in history

Not surprising Rocks had 4 monsters
Roger had one monster and oden

Status
Not open for further replies.