Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

No Kap, I 1000000% stopped reading after tha Bolded. Get that shit outta my face Blood lmao. I’m even more convinced you smoke Crack before you read OP or come on hea lol
:gokulaugh: Katakuri is the only person in mind
Since He will come help luffy in the future

Avoided the internet for two days when I heard this chapter was meant to be so huge.

Well, anyway, I think everyone's probably already made the coneection that Blackbeard's ship is named after Xebec, so that's one of the most interesting things about it, as it's giving us a hint of his goals. King of the World, huh? And he's on his old island. Could we see Blackbeard kill Im and sit his fatass on the empty throne? Xebec the previous Yami Yami user?

Xebec must have had Luffy's charisma, to get that lot to follow him. Particularly Whitebeard, because it certainly doesn't seem like something he'd have involved himself with, in his old age at least.

The circumstances for Garp and Roger teaming up must be interesting. I'd think it was to protect the slaves more than anything, cause surely neither of the two of them would care about the CD's- another potentially interesting motive for Blackbeard, is he going to do a Xebec and attack them? Roger probably never joined the alliance because he wanted to do it by himself and be his own boss.

Gods Valley probably got the "light to be extinguished" treatment then.

The bounties are interesting enough, mostly because of how far behind Blackbeard is. That says he's got at least one, huge moment coming up to get his bounty in the 5 billion area. And it shows how far behind Luffy is. Think I'll guess Luffy's bounty to be 3 billion after Wano, since he's also had a 30 and a 300 one. Wonder what Rayleigh's was. And Mihawk's updated bounty will be interesting- given he doesn't even have a crew, him being in the 2 billion range with Blackbeard is probably the most we can expect. The World Gov can surely only consider individual strength to be a threat to a certain level compared to leading a crew of enemies.

Shanks' crew seems to be the most well balanced of the Yonko, and that's their selling point. Which, considering the others tend to be utterly nuts, makes sense. And Luffy's final bounty is basically confirmed to be 5,6 billion to surpass Roger. Fitting, I suppose.

Interesting that Sakazuki for one, even though he hates Pirates, is shitting himself that Vegapunks SSG (Super Saiyan Garp lol) isn't enough to fill the gaps. Hopefully we get to see whatever it is in action, and it lives up to the > Warlord hype.

Not sure where Oda's going with the last page and the Oden stuff. Whether it's hinting at more than what we know or just, yknow, the obvious- Oden was a great guy and also the pathway to Raftel before Robin came about.

Teach holds the will of Xebec :steef:

will of Xebec >>Luffy's will of Roger :steef:
Actaully no,

Now, I know why Whitebeard said LUFFY WOULD BE CARRYING 800 YEARS OF HISTORY ON HIS BACK.

Luffy inherited both, Joyboy/Roger's and Rox's will.

Luffy inheritred Xebec D Rocks Will. The abilitly to make allies is from Rocks. He also attacked the Celestial Dragons like Luffy.

Luffy inherited Rogers will to be the most free on the see.

Luffy is like Garp in some actions.

Luffy like Oden is on his voyage to become Pirate King at the same age as oden 19. Oden became Damaiyo at age 20.
Luffy will become PK when he turns 20.

Luffy has CoC and Voat like Oden.

PUT ALL OF THE ABOVE TOGETHER, = LUFFY.

- Rocks was the strongest pirate crew ever.

- Rocks was defeated by Garp and Roger.

- Garp turned down the premotion to admiral because he didn't want to directly serve the C.D.

- Oden was a commander of the WB pirates before being poached by Roger.

- The Yonko's bounties revealed... Kaido's bounty is double BB's.

- BB has only been a Yonko officially for a year, Shanks has been one for 6 years.

- Roger and WB have the highest bounties ever held by a pirate.

- The leader of the rocks pirates was Rocks D. Xebec.

Easily one of the best Chapters in the history of One Piece.

There were many reasons, but the main ones were

- Shanks' promise of taking the hat back if Luffy became a great pirate made it seem like Shanks already reached his peak of power and notoriety and wanting to see if Luffy would do better than him

- Garp saying in water7 that the Shichibukais were created to counterbalance the 4 yonkos, with the Shichibukais already existing back in the day

- The recent vivre card said that Shanks was already a yonko 13years ago

With this recent news though, I decided not to take data book seriously anymore. They are full of crap :kayneshrug:
Sometimes you guys go ridiculous level to hype Mihawk up! :seriously:

Those Vivre cards are total crap, they are the worst thing that happened to One Piece in recent years. Overall, the data books should be taken with a grain of salt. Only the databook green has some credibility. There is a sentence "Completely supervised by Eiichiro Oda" (尾田栄一郎完全監修)

I

Inspector_Mu

@Jo_Ndule
Boy you though about the rank in the Rocks pirates? Where would you place all the monsters??
I already said Young WB >Prime Rayleigh
Young BM>Scopper + oden
Shiki slow the rest or rookie kaido solo shanks and cabin boys

We have been overestimating Rayleigh and roger crew thinking they were monsters while only Roger was hyped
Rayleigh was at best low admiral level in his prime
People started hyping him coz he held Kizaru for some minutes lol

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
:gokulaugh: Katakuri is the only person in mind
Since He will come help luffy in the future
Oh not tha **** that has had an Alliance Wit Baby Roger tha last 300 chapters huh? We jus mentally blocking that out lol. Not tha guy whose fruit along wit Beards is considered as ultimate huh

Teach bout to run up in Katakuri and each his lunch and leave him hungry

I

Inspector_Mu

Oh not tha **** that has had an Alliance Wit Baby Roger tha last 300 chapters huh? We jus mentally blocking that out lol. Not tha guy whose fruit along wit Beards is considered as ultimate huh

Teach bout to run up in Katakuri and each his lunch and leave him hungry
With dude ? The cheerleader Law?
The top people under rocks had CoC
WB
BM
Kaido

I think Shiki has it too
So Law is off track ....maybe he might be Shiki
Then kaido is Kidd
BM is either Hancock or bonney

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So Rocks D. Xebec looks like a psycho and directly launched terrorist attacks against the WG....his actions dealt with things that the WG wanted to erase from history(screams Void Century shit) and even put Celestial Dragons in danger.

Roger and Garp, both from the D clan, joins forces to take out Rocks, as if Roger was saying "This isnt the way. It's not you!"(similar to how WB spoke to BB). Roger tries but catches a disease and dies early.

Roger sets the stage for a new adventurer but BB lingers as the new Rocks guy since he likes ruling the world as well, with Shanks conspiring against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.