Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

When Luffy comes out of the crowd, I think even Big Mom will be jumping in front of him for revenge.....
Excited to see how she will react when she sees Luffy and how Kaido will react when he sees Yamato with Luffy.....
I think luffy will fight kaido in final act. For some reason oda is delaying luffys entry that tells you the reason onigashima is not the place for finale.

M

MD Zolo

Onigashima raid is probably not going to fail. I think Kaido will fly to Flower Capital with Luffy on his back and the final fight between the two will happen there. In this way, the other Protagonists can't interfere either.

But other than that, I don't the alliance will fail and wait for two weeks and restart war.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Too bad you have high expectation.
Nah not high expectations. I just don't expect top tiers to be clowned by high tiers in their own arc just for the plot. I thought we left this behind at pre timeskip and Marineford but I guess I was wrong.
:catcry:

I don't even see this changing in the future, or even at EOS really.

Red Hair is the only likeable yonko.
That's debatable. He's likable in the sense that he's a generic hero like figure to the mc. But other than that, there's not much personality.

BB for me is my favourite. It seems like he's the only one making moves/ feels like a fleshed proper villain amongst the yonko.

Hope he gets a good showing from Oda, but I'm not sure at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.