Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are underestimating the power of sheer numbers. The Emperor alliance has a lot more numbers in their ranks.
Doesnt matter if top fighters of the good guys can neg diff some gifters if constantly new ones show up. Stalling will be effective.

The major point here is saving Momonosuke, Oda surely doesnt want him killed so that will be accomplished but from that moment onwards things will start going south for the good guys. The night is darkest before the dawn, remember?
The alliance also have some fodders on their side, they can take care of the gifters.

Let's not forget we saw luffy knock out some beast pirates with his CoC, he is being restrained for plot reason by not using adv CoA and CoC.
Even kidd isn't using it on opponent that he's one shoting.

Once the battle of the conquerors starts, more than half of the fodders will be wiped out by the emission of the CoC.

Yonkou tards:

" Akainu is a bitch for sweating and being paralyzed against Shanks, that means he's weaker than them"

Oda:
Has Kaidou sweating, showing fear in his eyes, disarmed easily, paralyzed by the thought of Oden and pushed back by Kinemon/Denjiro

:suresure::milaugh::gokulaugh:
Lol kizaru got blocked by a 70 year old guy who hadn't touched a sword for more than 10 years

F

Fallen Prince

Maybe an admiral to hold off big mom, she's the only thing that keeps me from thinking the alliance will win here with 100% chance.

But if marines come full force, it's over, luffy and his crew can pack up their things and leave wano. The scabbards, the samurais can join the marines and the WG, open the borders and kick kaido out of Wano along with big mom.
They ll send an admiral thats for certain. Luffy will likely team up to stop kaido and big mom s plan.

Also there is lurking legend who they are when oda mentioned it.

You can see that Oda try to build up other characters, he didnยดt take Kid/Zoro/Law and Luffy to Kaido first, he probably already plan to make the first step with the Scabbards vs Kaido. Of course the reason of Marco leaving(probably because of Pero?) is important but Marco leaving just random in that panel make sense, Marco have a big name and still get his shine, the scabbards probably get take out in the next chapters and my though is that Oda do it on purpose because he didnยดt want Marco to get take out earily in the war.^^
The Scabbards have history with Wano and a grudge against Kaido so it made sense for them to attack Kaido, it would have been weird if Marco was there with them and yeah I agree that the other reason why he took Marco out is so he wouldn't get defeated this early in the war.

N

NeutralWatcher

Took him long enough to do that.
Yeah I think this is post TS. Zoro, Kidd, Killer have haki and each of them can 1 shot pacifista but they took long time to dispatch gifters and some waiters.

Luffy pre TS did way better against more number of marines in Enies Lobby and in MF too especially when Luffy was heavily exhausted due to Impel Down event.

Luffy in Fishman Island also knocked out 50.000 fishman with his CoC alone but in Onigashima against humans who are weaker than fishman Luffy had a hard time.

Status
Not open for further replies.