Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is the exact point of having ambush ? Where they hoping to say surprise when he was busy drinking sake.

Otherwise this plot look ridiculous on whole kaido could just transform to dragon . I thought kinemon had a plan ? If the plan was to push him looks like its probably disappointing plotline .

Its just nothing but scabbard vs kaido hype . Yhere is nothing substance in this raid.
There was never any thought out plan for this Raid, that's why they're also getting smacked in the next chapter.

Arcs like these demand that the right thing happens conveniently at the right time for the alliance not to be getting annihilated and this never ends well

F

Fallen Prince

There was never any thought out plan for this Raid, that's why they're also getting smacked in the next chapter.

Arcs like these demand that the right thing happens conveniently at the right time for the alliance not to be getting annihilated and this never ends well
I mean bege had planned to assasinate big mom , but here i saw nothing .

I am not sure if kinemon even had a plan to begin with. Its just suicide vest blow up in harakiri mode.

What will that achieve for BM?
She wants Luffy death. She does not know what is really the relationship of Luffy with the samurai and Momonosuke but she knows for a fact Nami & Carrot are close to Luffy, being with him in WCI. Having his companions captured is a way of luring him or any other straw hat. While she gains nothing from killing restrained Nami and Carrot right now who aren't a threat to her in any way.

Next chapter:
- Kaido: Scabbard, you also are alive?
- Yamato: Those people are alive, I saw them
- Jack: That cat and dog, so they are part of scabbards, and they are alive, I thought they died from poison
- King and Queen: So, they lived

Orochi laying dead on the corner: :josad: You all are trash... Good thing I'm gone from this world!
The only character that used that strange thing inside his head for good use and he was seemingly killed off....what a shame.

sorry Grand master that headcanon got destroyed a long time with this thread:josad: take this:holdthisl:
he fought on equal footing with denjiro even fodders said that and if you see that huffing bubble you will see it in the middle between them which speak for both of them are trying .

- i know you will talk about Zoro grinning but Zoro was grinning before that because he was angry .

- did you see now the difference another thing kyoshiro is always smirking in any situation even whe he is crying .

and when he was sleeping .
- and if you are one of those ppl who like downplay i can still destroy their headcanons fuji fought luffy gear 3 but he was panting and sweating after screaming too much cuz he was angry and emotionally invested .
All characters pant when theyre emotionally invested something.

- zoro was angry at Orochi and he was screaming at him like fuji screaming at luffy .

- Another Thing denjiro and Zoro were both attacking you can see the stance it is the same stance wb and shanks used to attack at the same time also ray vs kizaru and it is anormal to have Heavy dust in that moment of the clash if they aren't attacking at the same time and it is stupid to assume that when you have fodders saying Zoro was fighting on equal footing with denjiro if he is only defending .
- you will think why would kyoshiro attack an ally i will ask you why would kyoshiro send ppl to kill sanji ? he has to maintain his cover he wasn't giving a shit to others he even let yasui dying and you want him to care about others he only knows he has to maintain his position which will make him having a direct contact and importance to orochi so he can kill him at any moment .
- and :
- 720 pound canon is literal bottom tier like 72 pc move that Base Kaku blocked casually while Hybrid Kaku was afraid of Shi Shi Son Son a lai move would cut him and finish him .

- On top of it, he isn't even using CoA here .

- Kizaru had no reason to hold back against Rayleigh either, he vehemently was trying to capture straw hats, does it mean he used all his arsenal against Kizaru, Zoro held back because we saw him holding back on
NO :
Named attacks during his clash with Kyoshiro
Lai moves that are his speed max
Gorilla that are his power max
Didn't wear a bandana
Didn't use CoA

- both of them were holding back and oda portrayed it to be a draw and this is denjiro who is portrayed with Ashura doji a YC3 and can give some orders to queen and PO called him Boss my question here Could law do a shit to denjiro a YC2.5/3 law is at most a YC3

Last edited:
The only character that used that strange thing inside his head for good use and he was seemingly killed off....what a shame.
Strangely, he was killed because "according to the empty brain of Kaido" he is useless... when in reality he's been the most competent among them

It's so fucking ridiculous

I'm awaiting the rise of Orochi and CP0 incoming... with Vegapunk and SSG being used soon... let's hope Orochi fucks BOTH of alliances together LMAO SH alliance and kaido alliance with that deal with WG LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.