[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gut feeling has no place in mafia.

It's about reads and building case

I asked you to build case against me but you didn't. Did you?

So don't come with this bs that I have gut feeling so you are scum as if your gut feeling is some sort of evidence
someone is mad :wellwell:

D

Dragomir

I had enough of you.

It would be Reborn vs sera this day. Your lack of co-operation and not much involvement in scum hunt is really bothersome.

It's reborn vs Sera this day.

If you think I am suspicious cast a vote on me.

If you think I am townie cast a vote on sera and throw him out.

Its either him or me. That's it
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch seraphoneix @AL sama
This is fucking lame. We're not gonna do this.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nope

Actually if you guys can Lynch me then I will feel good.

I got lynched only once in my mafia career.

If you guys can Lynch me then so be it.

Reborn isn't afraid of getting out.

But before I will go, I will go with a band and would give reads on those who could be potentially scums.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Gut feeling has no place in mafia.

It's about reads and building case

I asked you to build case against me but you didn't. Did you?

So don't come with this bs that I have gut feeling so you are scum as if your gut feeling is some sort of evidence
Gut feelings are virtually all we have in a no claim game. All our reads are based on that gut feeling, so I reject the notion that we need to have mountains of evidence in a setup where none is readily available.

D

Dragomir

Do you have any ideas about why Neutral was targeted? And not someone more experienced?
Could be because of this:
I want to vote TAC but he said his battery charge would be 0 so sus him for that is not fair imo. I want to see more of him tomorrow.
Mafia decided to eliminate him before he gives TAC a lot of trouble in the next phases.

Not gonna lie Reborn, you've been kinda acting like a dictator bro lol. Out here demanding everyone for everything.

isn’t tgis a game? games are fun then why is everyone not having fun?

my gut feeling says reborn is scum i’m not required to give evidence to vote so i’m just gonna vote him :moonwalk:

Reborn

Is there a time you can recall when Sera didn't play like this? Because I can't.

@Seraphoenix meta is to annoy other men like a pro :milaugh:
Annoy me? I went against more annoying players than him and Survive.

But he has to learn on how many different ways reads can be made. I learnt myself watching likes of al, Drago doing it

And, I will teach him that.

There is lot of ways scum hunting can work especially in no claim game. Their is no weird logic - not reading host and not seeing who didn't interact with tac. There is nothing weird about these ways.

One must be cautious going this way and should not totally rely on these approaches as we must connect the dots to have clear picture. And, I didn't.

And, I think most here need to learn this.

D

Dragomir

I don't like the way Reborn is behaving so unsightly to the point he wants to dictate Town 'it's either me or Sera this dayphase, there will be no other option'.

It speaks like Sera touched some nerve and I can relate more with his logic then not honestly.

At first however my mind was set to conceive that Reborn was acting like his usual self asking questions and stuff, despite some logical fallacies concerning the AL argument and the matter regarding TAC's interactions, however this infantry behaviour isn't very town Reborn like.

I will still keep my eye on Natalija but this guy has been very bad this phase.

Unvote
Vote Lynch Reborn
Do you think this angry behavior is scum Reborn like? He's never acted like this before but if I had to pick one alignment to base this behavior off of then it would be town. He's fed up with Sera, so he wants to lynch him out of spite. He sounds like he doesn't really care anymore. His emotions right now to me seem more relatable to a townie than a wolf.

Reborn

Gut feelings are virtually all we have in a no claim game. All our reads are based on that gut feeling, so I reject the notion that we need to have mountains of evidence in a setup where none is readily available.
Then you need to learn how to dig evidence.

Reborn

Do you think this angry behavior is scum Reborn like? He's never acted like this before l.
You are wrong here.

I did act like this before.

It was Dressrosa game which you hosted when I was viola- the only one who can't claim in no claim game.

In claim game

D

Dragomir

You are wrong here.

I did act like this before.

It was Dressrosa game which you hosted when I was viola- the only one who can't claim in no claim game.

In claim game
Oh. Yeah, you were wilding out tryna get TAC lynched and nobody was listening to you. :milaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I haven’t cleared Cobra at all. Still find him extremely suspicious, and I think his reads are largely off. However, he’s come in now and is providing more than he’s shown all game, so I’d like to see a little more out of him that isn’t arguing with Reborn. I say this so I don’t have to explain why I’m NOT voting for him.

Vote Lynch Rayan @AL sama
You’re just not adding enough to clear anything up, other than jumping on the popular sussing of me. You came in three hours ago and said you’d catch up/respond; I’ve been here half as long and been on a tear. I just don’t see anything townie about how you’ve played so far.

D

Dragomir

Yikes.

The first 3 reads are a bunch of words that unnecessarily expound on a null read. The last two are super duper basic and pretty meh. These are some weak reads.

Doesn't look like you even tried that hard to come up with them. Doesn't look like you were trying game-solve anybody in here either but just give out reads to look productive.

Not a good look Rayan.
@Trismegistus

Status
Not open for further replies.