Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Oda never hyped BigMom and Kaido for their haki though....their hype came from having monstrous physical strength ....even @Jo_Ndule never said they had stronger haki than Shanks/Rayleigh/Mihawk/Roger etc. ....
People think when they say Ray has better haki than Kaido and BM means much.
Katakuri has better CoA and CoO haki mastery than Teach, BM and Kaido, Fuji, combined.
He also has better CoO than any top tier so far including WB and Fuji.

I've been sayinh t for 3 years now, Kaido, BM and calamities won't have great haki mastery nor be hyped as haki masters.
BM doesn't even control her CoC like Katakuri does lol it only happens when she clashes or goes mad

Katakuri and Luffy have showed the best CoC control in a battle by just staring at each other and KO people easily and affecting the environment x they didn't need to bump fists or kicks.

They clowned me, yet they now wanna use "x has better CoO and CoA than Kaido" to downplay Kaido when each Yonko is Yonko for different reasons

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Kind of a weird comparison to make. Kaido wont be dead after that attack, unlike WB lmao
You don't say??

The comparison is obvious. A 90 percent dead WB endures attacks from individuals stronger than any individual that attacked Kaido and doesn't budge an inch. Even in death remains on his feet. Kaido gets blown out by two people connecting a hit on him.

I dont care if Kaido is the strongest or weakest top tier but its obvious Oda has wanked Oden to such a degree that he's destroyed all the hype around Kaido when he was introduced first.

No other toptier has been downgraded like this. Not even Big Meme. I dont think its good story wise but its Odas choice obviously.
Well I think this is still tolerable since it happened 20 years ago. You know how far a man can grow in just a year or two in op world

You don't say??

The comparison is obvious. A 90 percent dead WB endures attacks from individuals stronger than any individual that attacked Kaido and doesn't budge an inch. Even in death remains on his feet. Kaido gets blown out by two people connecting a hit on him.
How so? How do YOU in particular know any of Blackbeard's subordinates are in particular, especially at the time without devil fruit powers, stronger than any scabbard? How do YOU know if any of the scabbards are even going to damage Kaido?

Again, you guys are jumping the gun on something you know nothing about lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.