Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what the word 'confirmed' means? You can say he has better feats than BM and Kaido? but confirmed? Also is Shanks not a Yonko anymore?
Hardly anything power level wise is getting confirmed in the manga, that would just kill the discussion and prevent the fandom from being as engaged in the series as we are now.

Yes, the feats are obviously the major factor here. The difference in CoO and CoA feats between Big mom/Kaidou/Teach and Primebeard are so far from each other that it's hardly comparable.

Shanks is a Yonkou, but what has he shown that comes even remotely close to Primebeard's Haki?

comrade , hades and bogard are the most objective debaters in the forum
no agendas with those lot.
Post automatically merged:

shanks hasnt shown better haki than big mom
big mom coc changed the weather
You just had to insert the troll pick with hades huh? :smithnie:

His feat on WB's ship while holding back>

They all changed the weather though, not just BM.

wym
hades aint a troll pick
Post automatically merged:

he wasnt holding back
infact he apologized for blasting his haki like that sera

Hardly anything power level wise is getting confirmed in the manga, that would just kill the discussion and prevent the fandom from being as engaged in the series as we are now.

Yes, the feats are obviously the major factor here. The difference in CoO and CoA feats between Big mom/Kaidou/Teach and Primebeard are so far from each other that it's hardly comparable.

Shanks is a Yonkou, but what has he shown that comes even remotely close to Primebeard's Haki?
His haki is described as amazing by Jozu who was well aware of WB's haki.

At this stage we can't say it's confirmed if none of them have had extended fights.

King has nothing to land hits on Katakuri
King reaction speed sucks, his CoO is average.
How does he even beat pre fs Luffy? He's not also a physical beast asg4 or Kaido and BM
Only people above high tiers can have FS! If you are not a top tier or on Kata level, you can't have FS.

Rayleigh said "Mightiest"
While King isn't even considered mightier than flyers and Queen. He isn't even above top 4 retainers. Nobody from alliance has hyped King to be somewhat extra.

I've said it, King and Marco have nothing to even beat Cracker or pre fs g4 Luffy.
You guys will realise it soon.
Only top tiers + skilled inbetweeners can match or beat Kata and fs Luffy
Noodle I too love katakuri but plzz wait for further chapters before jumping to conclusion.

When you smoke weed
When you take drugs.

Kaido didn't use hybrid, BM didn't have her homies and wasn't at full power
Both never used hardening CoA as Roger and wb
You're full of shit, it's embarrassing. How does Kaidou not being in hybrid influence his Haki level you genius?
Does Luffy's armament levels jump between Gears ?
Ridiculous.

They shook the island and seas for 3 days straight... To à point queen didn't wanna stay there, ROGER and WB didn't shake that sialnd for days, they had breaks in-between and nobody feared the island would be destroyed during the battle.
Roger and Primebeard with a single clash blasted away all clouds, what is splitting for them when they can blast them away completely?
They created a literal Shockwave encompassing the island and surrounding seas. They even had to look out for their crews.

Bm and Kaidou couldn't even destroy a single building. Queen is a confirmed pussy, he is scared of the scabbards. Jack or King didn't give a shit about the Yonkou fight.

You wanna be a troll but you can't even troll properly.
Nobody in their right minds thinks BM and kaido would be haki masters.

WB can't do what BM and kaido do unless he uses Gura or CoA.
Unfortunately I'm not as good of a troll as you, but you're straight up delusional.
WB already done something without the Gura that Meme or Kaidou can't, lmao, are u trying noodle?

Reminder Young Oden matched Primebeard (no Hardening) thay Oden wasn't even enraged as when he clashed Kaido yet Wheitbeard couldn't overpower him
While Young Kaido matches Prime enraged Oden.

Roger and WB needs CoA to look beastly, while Kaido and BM do not.

Either You WB with CoA is equal to Base current Kaido or Young Kaido is equal to base Primebeard/Roger with COA.
Oden was scared shitless when he saw his captain go serious, the very same Oden that was about to two shot Kaidou and gave him PTSD for the next 20 years.

His haki is described as amazing by Jozu who was well aware of WB's haki.

At this stage we can't say it's confirmed if none of them have had extended fights.
We can, going by feats and there's currently nothing indicating that Shanks's is equal or superior whereas Primebeard and Roger have superior feats.

How shouldn't i give the benefit of the doubt to Primebeard when everything points to his superiority?

Seeing the spoilers again made me realize though the last panel was amazing I dont see anything to hype the yonko commanders there all like Jozu expect Marco and Kata all are trash all that hype was for nothing

I feel like 1 Admirals can solo the whole crew

Status
Not open for further replies.