Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you told me "Holy shit the denial"
If your point is trying to compare how early strawhats joined vs. how later strawhats joined, once again, you have it VERY wrong. Nami was drawn in the first color spread, she was on the first volume cover. It was VERY clear, even from before her "joining" Luffy after the Buggy arc, that she would be a main character.

You honestly can't be serious. Again, stop comparing apples to oranges. You did it with Rebecca, now you are doing it with Nami.

If your point is trying to compare how early strawhats joined vs. how later strawhats joined, once again, you have it VERY wrong. Nami was drawn in the first color spread, she was on the first volume cover. It was VERY clear, even from before her "joining" Luffy after the Buggy arc, that she would be a main character.

You honestly can't be serious. Again, stop comparing apples to oranges. You did it with Rebecca, now you are doing it with Nami.
Yep good writing and proper emotional focus is only for early straw hats, Nu-One Piece is trash.

Some of your fellow Yonkou defenders are pushing their agendas as far as to argue against what you have just stated. That the Current Yonkou are not inferior to Primebeard or Roger.
Roger or Primebeard are fucking up any Yonko or Admiral. I only put Prime Garp near them since Roger stated they had really close fights along with his hype killing Xebec.

Yep good writing and proper emotional focus is only for early straw hats, Nu-One Piece is trash.
Ah, so now we are blaming this on Oda instead of just waiting for characters to be developed. Alright man, you do you.
Post automatically merged:

It's probably better to agree to disagree. There is no need to argue for the sake of arguing.
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm gonna stop now.

honestly feel for paperchampion
man is getting flamed for asking yall to wait
he didnt say for sure
she was joining

why are you always crying
Exactly. I'm just putting it out there that:

- She has been waiting for Luffy and Luffy only.
- She has history with Ace
- She has directly asked Luffy to leave Wano
- She has openly denied her father's wishes of ruling "New Onigashima", all the while 2 Kozuki heirs are STILL ALIVE (this one kills me the most).

This points to a likelyhood of her joining, but on top of this, we still know next to nothing about her character.

So all I've been saying, on repeat, is to just wait!

Ah, so now we are blaming this on Oda instead of just waiting for characters to be developed. Alright man, you do you.

Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm gonna stop now.
New character get shoehorned in the middle of an arc, demand to join on the basis of having ties to Ace despite the total absence of foreshadowing and hint yet I'm supposed to think this is the next crewmate? This is poochie tier

Status
Not open for further replies.