Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

There will not be whole lot of focus on her considering others will take spotlight.

Sorry to say some people are just way too angry when people point out yamato doesnt fit anything unique characteristic of straw hat pirates.

Gonna be blunt i think fans are in hype mode so its okay with new character . I remember same thing happened monet joining shp but it never happened.

Even with carrot , she travelled with the crew both the place and we are nowhere confirmed she'll join or luffy asked her .

Exactly. I'm just putting it out there that:

- She has been waiting for Luffy and Luffy only.
- She has history with Ace
- She has directly asked Luffy to leave Wano
- She has openly denied her father's wishes of ruling "New Onigashima", all the while 2 Kozuki heirs are STILL ALIVE (this one kills me the most).

This points to a likelyhood of her joining, but on top of this, we still know next to nothing about her character.

So all I've been saying, on repeat, is to just wait!
unlike you for me
its a forgone conclusion yamato will join
yall can suck it
:myman:

There will not be whole lot of focus on her considering others will take spotlight.

Sorry to say some people are just way too angry when people point out yamato doesnt fit anything unique characteristic of straw hat pirates.

Gonna be blunt i think fans are in hype mode so its okay with new character . I remember same thing happened monet joining shp but it never happened.

Even with carrot , she travelled with the crew both the place and we are nowhere confirmed she'll join or luffy asked her .
well big difference between monet
and a character flat out asking to join the crew
has been waiting on luffy cause she was actually going to go with ace if not for the cuffs.
Post automatically merged:

But they were never able to kill/capture him:cheers:
2 marine fodders were able to
guess they were that strong huh

But she said that she wants to join the strawhats, besides a strong female member is a fitting person for the Strawhats

F

Fallen Prince

Uh, I follow the shit Oda gives us in the story. She has mentioned, 3 times, how relevant Luffy is to her leaving Wano. She also, very clearly, does not want to STAY in Wano and rule it.
Why ? There is no reason luffy should just take anyone. If , this is the reason shirahoshi , vivi should be joining the crew because they feels related to luffy ?

I think you are in hype train and its okay and we are nowhere confirmed she'll join.

If oden is the reason than momonusuke fits better because he possess oden's will today's chapter luffy just dissed her giving more importance to momonusuke and scabbards.

Good to see you can't defend that garbage either.
No, tbh, I don't care anymore. Not everything needs to be "foreshadowed" to the point where it needs to be spelled out for you. Her being introduced mid-arc actually has merits on the account that she was stuck in Onigashima. I personally don't understand the issue frankly. The arc easily has another 40-80 chapters remaining, depending how long the plotlines continue. You haven't seen Kaido's flashback nor hers, to which they might all be related with Rocks and Big Mom anyway.

So no, its not that I can't defend it, its that I feel like I'm talking in circles with you because you have a very particular way of looking at the arc vs. how I view it.

no of coure not, he just impersonating him.
gender and impersonation are very different thing:josad:
but she literally says oden was a man wasnt he shes literally saying because hes a man im a man its not like she decided one day she just wanted to be a different sex the reasoning behind is different than trans people she was yamato before oden and yamato was a chick still is but hey if you want me to call him a he then ok

Why ? There is no reason luffy should just take anyone. If , this is the reason shirahoshi , vivi should be joining the crew because they feels related to luffy ?

I think you are in hype train and i think its okay i dont think we are nowhere confirmed she'll join.

If oden is the reason than momonusuke fits better because he possess oden's will .
Did any of them specifically ask to join? Once again, thats the point I'm making. And Vivi openly denied the invitation. Apples to Oranges guys.

F

Fallen Prince

Exactly. I'm just putting it out there that:

- She has been waiting for Luffy and Luffy only.
- She has history with Ace
- She has directly asked Luffy to leave Wano
- She has openly denied her father's wishes of ruling "New Onigashima", all the while 2 Kozuki heirs are STILL ALIVE (this one kills me the most).

This points to a likelyhood of her joining, but on top of this, we still know next to nothing about her character.

So all I've been saying, on repeat, is to just wait!
Then marco should be joining shp as well because he is related to Ace or izo these are not dnough reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.