Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Journal has ending to one piece and potential info on laughtale. Personally luffy will burn it if he finds out oden has written important info.
All that was stated as that they found them. The flashback wrote his journals very generically, so we don't know what he actually wrote in them beyond what we saw in the chapters that were his writing.

That said, I agree that Luffy would destroy it.

F

Fallen Prince

Yep.

But that doesn't erase the fact that we would have someone on board who probably knows a lot about the journey.
Cant say on this , If oden wrote detail on laugh tale it will be about his experience than instruction on how to reach there.

I honestly dont think yamato learnt nothing in that book except his journey and experience he had . Probably robins role will not be affected.

The information Yamato has wouldn't really be all that relevant between what Oden understood about sailing, her sheltered understanding of what it all means, and how the landscape has changed in twenty years. If he can spend two years with Rayleigh I don't think he's concerned about being spoiled anyway.

Not that she's set to join. I'd love it but I'd be really surprised if it happened.

Yeah, he wrote down his adventures. It doesn't mean he wrote down the coordinates of all of the Road Poneglyphs, or even how to reach Laugh Tale himself. Why would he do that? It makes zero sense, and completely undermines what Roger had hoped to achieve with his dying breath. He didn't even tell any of his scabbards any information on Laugh Tale, but yet left it in his journal for anyone to find? That would be some Sentomaru "I am the tightest lipped person on the planet, and then proceeds to spill the beans" level of "bruh" right there.

As I said is not like he knew where his Journal will end or something?

Doesnt matter if there are no coordinates lol
She will know the journey and that's enough disqualification.

Cant say on this , If oden wrote detail on laugh tale it will be about his experience than instruction on how to reach there.

I honestly dont think yamato learnt nothing in that book except his journey and experience he had . Probably robins role will not be affected.
As some already said we can't rule out anything.

I feel is a bit odd to have someone who probably knows the upcoming adventure .

Oden, very generically, recounts his adventures in his log. We have no idea how descriptive he got in there, but judging from this page specifically, he doesn't go into depth. He merely explains "We learned of the entire truth of the world" and the following mysteries related to it.

Nothing here implies he physically wrote every secret in the journal, just how his voyages went and where he went as a pirate, as well as what he did.

F

Fallen Prince

All that was stated as that they found them. The flashback wrote his journals very generically, so we don't know what he actually wrote in them beyond what we saw in the chapters that were his writing.

That said, I agree that Luffy would destroy it.
I dont think it has instructions but more of his view on laughtale or there wont be anything robin can figure out.
Ya luffy is def burning that shit if there is info on final island.

As I said is not like he knew where his Journal will end or something?

Doesnt matter if there are no coordinates lol
She will know the journey and that's enough disqualification.
Knowing that him and his scabbards were about to launch a full on assault on Kaido and Orochi, you'd think he'd tell his scabbards that if anything were to happen to him then they would need to destroy the Journal if there was anything of major importance written into it. This is something that the disbanded Roger Pirates have carried in secret with them for over 20 years, and the original Kozuki clan members carved the way to Laugh Tale in giant indestructible stone pillars to guide someone to Laugh Tale, yet Oden just ups and goes and writes it down in a Journal? He'd just be slapping everyone in the face with that, right down to his ancestors.

And as I said, everyones Journey is different. I don't see Luffy having any issues with knowing about Roger's adventures. His issue would come from knowing how to get to Laugh Tale itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.