Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin had decent development overall you cant compare her with yamato who is like 4 chapter new.

My only worry is some of you will take it personally if yamato doesnt join the crew and call out author.

I will be okay if there is decent progress in her character. I really dont think luffy will accept anyone who self proclaims . I am tired of this debate we are just circling with same content i ll end it here.

There is one thing i agree only time will tell.
I dont blame the author
just means am wrong
I see some of the anti yamato joining already calling it bad writing tho.

Luffy will not want someone who already knows the journey to the One piece....

Do we forget what happened when Ussop asked ray bout it?

I guess Yamato will have to promise to never say anything bout it which is kinda wack.
Everyone's Journey is different. And I sincerely doubt Oden left any clues or hints on how to find Laugh Tale in his journal. He knows the history of the World, and that him and the Roger Pirates were waiting for a certain man to find the One Piece. To put that in his journal for any rando to find would be pretty nonsensical on his part.

F

Fallen Prince

I dont blame the author
just means am wrong
I see some of the anti yamato joining already calling it bad writing tho.
So far writing in wano has dipped thats why there is anti yamato (probably carrot fans) . I am not against yamato per say but more of her self proclamation act that annoys me if she drops it and fight for luffy then i am fine with it.

Robin had decent development overall you cant compare her with yamato who is like 4 chapter new.

My only worry is some of you will take it personally if yamato doesnt join the crew and call out author.

I will be okay if there is decent progress in her character. I really dont think luffy will accept anyone who self proclaims as someone . I am tired of this debate we are just circling with same content i ll end it here.

There is one thing i agree only time will tell.
Bro I WANT yamato to join. If Oda goes nah that isn't the direction I want to take with her than that's fine, I'll always have some beautiful panels of her and I'm sure there's many more to come:cheers:

Everyone's Journey is different. And I sincerely doubt Oden left any clues or hints on how to find Laugh Tale in his journal. He knows the history of the World, and that him and the Roger Pirates were waiting for a certain man to find the One Piece. To put that in his journal for any rando to find would be pretty nonsensical on his part.
You doubting about X Is not an argument.

We saw oden writing all his adventures.

Is not like oden expected his journal to end in the daughter of Kaido lmao

I guess Yamato will have to promise to never say anything bout it which is kinda wack.
You are assuming his journal at all includes anything beyond what we know from the flashbacks. Nothing pointed to him writing about the void century or one piece or the ancient weapons other than then actually finding it.

F

Fallen Prince

Bro I WANT yamato to join. If Oda goes nah that isn't the direction I want to take with her than that's fine, I'll always have some beautiful panels of her and I'm sure there's many more to come:cheers:
I dont want her to join because sanji slready gets beaten up by nami , i dont want him to die lol

She is a self proclaimed oden, it's a role she has taken on because she adored what she saw and it was such a stark contrast from her father even at 8 years old she could recognise that. The emotion the scabbard and oden put into yamato was more than inspiring

F

Fallen Prince

You are assuming his journal at all includes anything beyond what we know from the flashbacks. Nothing pointed to him writing about the void century or one piece or the ancient weapons other than then actually finding it.
Journal has ending to one piece and potential info on laughtale. Personally luffy will burn it if he finds out oden has written important info.

You doubting about X Is not an argument.

We saw oden writing all his adventures.
Yeah, he wrote down his adventures. It doesn't mean he wrote down the coordinates of all of the Road Poneglyphs, or even how to reach Laugh Tale himself. Why would he do that? It makes zero sense, and completely undermines what Roger had hoped to achieve with his dying breath. He didn't even tell any of his scabbards any information on Laugh Tale, but yet left it in his journal for anyone to find? That would be some Sentomaru "I am the tightest lipped person on the planet, and then proceeds to spill the beans" level of "bruh" right there.

AL sama

Red Haired

you're twisting it a bit here

luffy surely doesn't wanna know about it

however he never stated anything about not wanting anyone who knows about it

Status
Not open for further replies.