[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
See beta you aren't getting the point.

Me and sera got heated and argued (on day and on day two)

I casted a vote on sera.

Sera casted vote against me. His vote against me makes sense because even he was pissed.

Cobra is just playin dumb to me and came up with some weird headcannon to push case against me earlier and casted vote against me.

But why I felt you casted vote against me is opportunistic? It's not the timing per se but the way you did. You weren't sussing me at all. I haven't seen any post from you against me. But the moment two votes were casted, you came and voted me.

Dude that opportunistic behavior. Opportunism isn't restricted to whether there is different wagon or not.

That's why both me and drago found your voting way weird.

I don't think I argued against sera at all this day lol

Why you aren't seeing gambit as scum today?
You don't necessarily have to build your case on a player step by step and take multiple posts for it. What is wrong with building it in just one post?

Expecially coming from me, a man who never even provides a list of reads.

Don't tell me you have never seen a townie player building a case on someone on just one post alone because that would be disingenous.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You don't necessarily have to build your case on a player step by step and take multiple posts for it. What is wrong with building it in just one post?

Expecially coming from me, a man who never even provides a list of reads.

Don't tell me you have never seen a townie player building a case on someone on just one post alone because that would be disingenous.
Context beta - you have to factor in everything. Timing, circumstances.

I expect you to understand this as you are quite experienced to know that scum do act like this.

And, as I said if you aren't able to see this then it can't be helped.

You should start seeing things from others perspective and not just yours.
Post automatically merged:

A mislynch would totally benefit the SK, no wonder you're excited to vote. @Yo Tan Wa :catsure:

You should consider your votes carefully. I will give you the benefit at this moment just because you also might be cop.
Why you aren't sussing Gambit today?

And, i don't see yo tan as scum. I don't know why you find yo tan as scum

@Reborn @Seraphoenix

I will address you two, because you're town and just blindly voting at this point. We need to reach an agreement, you're not alone in this game lol. Think.

Cobra jumped so happily on Reborn, there is no way you don't see that, right?
Cobra also didn't mind getting voted out though. Doesn't make sense that mafia wouldn't care about getting voted out, especially since they have such low numbers. That said, I wouldn't mind voting him out. Though I feel more strongly about Reborn. In some cases the SK can't be killed by mafia and can only be lynched. We also don't have a vig.

Also have a tinfoil that the Gambit push is the result of a cop. The reasons being given for him are not particularly good as far as I can see.

So in order
Reborn
Cobra
Gambit

Are the people I wouldn't mind voting out. Would get good info from any of them.

How can it still not be clear to you, Gambit is Godfather. Try to understand Rayan behaviour n Actions lol.
I played fake cop roles many times over in the past. And this is an obvious attempt to mislynch a townie by faking that you are a cop and hinting about it as your opening post so that people would think that you might have investigated me. But it will a pretty dumb move for you because when I flipped town, you will be a lynch factor the upcoming day. So, why are you voting me all of a sudden without proper reads?

@Natalija i wouldn't have casted careless Vote D1 if i was Indie, you underestimate m
I played fake cop roles many times over in the past. And this is an obvious attempt to mislynch a townie by faking that you are a cop and hinting about it as your opening post so that people would think that you might have investigated me. But it will a pretty dumb move for you because when I flipped town, you will be a lynch factor the upcoming day. So, why are you voting me all of a sudden without proper reads?
I appeared Faking Cop role because i am so sure about you. Nevertheless i got your reactn, lol

And you won't flip town. I am 100% sure on you,

Context beta - you have to factor in everything. Timing, circumstances.

I expect you to understand this as you are quite experienced to know that scum do act like this.

And, as I said if you aren't able to see this then it can't be helped.

You should start seeing things from others perspective and not just yours.
I had no concrete reason to wait God-knows how-much-time had I had something on you.

You were no threat for me and I had no reason to switch my vote because the player I was voting for was already likely to be lynched, hence that vote of me should not have been labeled as suspicious in my mind.

So I felt no issue with going after it honestly.

Also when you are Town you don't even overthink your behaviour too much and monitor all the possible outcomes of your choices.

Reborn

I had no concrete reason to wait God-knows how-much-time had I had something on you.

You were no threat for me and I had no reason to switch my vote because the player I was voting for was already likely to be lynched, hence that vote of me should not have been labeled as suspicious in my mind.

So I felt no issue with going after it honestly.

Also when you are Town you don't even overthink your behaviour too much and monitor all the possible outcomes of your choices.
Beta we are going in circles right now.

You sus me right? So be it. I could've care less about it.

I don't wanna waste my time arguing with people third straight day in this game

Cobra also didn't mind getting voted out though. Doesn't make sense that mafia wouldn't care about getting voted out, especially since they have such low numbers. That said, I wouldn't mind voting him out. Though I feel more strongly about Reborn. In some cases the SK can't be killed by mafia and can only be lynched. We also don't have a vig.

Also have a tinfoil that the Gambit push is the result of a cop. The reasons being given for him are not particularly good as far as I can see.

So in order
Reborn
Cobra
Gambit

Are the people I wouldn't mind voting out. Would get good info from any of them.
Sometimes scum just give up when they get discouraged, it's a common thing.

Let's not lynch Reborn, whether you like it or not, he was too helpful to be scum. Cobra and Gambit are fine, let's unite as Konoha. :sadgrin:

:milaugh: You are pretty funny this game
Aye. Scummy.

Reborn

What a mess :namiriously:

Isn't he too obvious? Like we suspected him from his second post.
I didn't get you.

You were on Gambit for two straight days. You were eager to Lynch him.

He came this day and started pushing my case hard but somehow you don't think he is scum?

What changed your mind nat?

@Natalija i wouldn't have casted careless Vote D1 if i was Indie, you underestimate m

I appeared Faking Cop role because i am so sure about you. Nevertheless i got your reactn, lol

And you won't flip town. I am 100% sure on you,
Dragomir also caught up on Rayan behavior and not trying to save himself, that's why he got killed.

Because he had unimportant role and other sus was Gambit, aka Godfather.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

I didn't get you.

You were on Gambit for two straight days. You were eager to Lynch him.

He came this day and started pushing my case hard but somehow you don't think he is scum?

What changed your mind nat?
are you trying to fish something here my little padawan?

Status
Not open for further replies.