[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get you.

You were on Gambit for two straight days. You were eager to Lynch him.

He came this day and started pushing my case hard but somehow you don't think he is scum?

What changed your mind nat?
I am eager to lynch him. But I feel like Cobra has the priority right now.

Gambit didn't help us at all, he was too scummy, but he also joined 0 wagons, literally all he did was vote for me. He gained so much attention, it wouldn't benefit him as scum? I don't know anymore.

It's either the worst scum I've ever seen, bravest scum I ever seen or Beta-style town.

Dragomir also caught up on Rayan behavior and not trying to save himself, that's why he got killed.

Because he had unimportant role and other sus was Gambit, aka Godfather.
One thing that doesn't make sense though. Dragomir said that if Rayan flips scum then we should vote Gambit. If Gambit is Godfather, wouldn't Rayan make every attempt to save himself? knowing that Gambit would likely be lynched because Dragomir would push for Gambit? Then Drago got killed and we are now quoting him saying Gambit should go if Rayan flips scum. Could be a scum plan to get Gambit lynched. kill Dragomir and town goes after the guy he said is also likely scum based on the Rayan flip.
Sometimes scum just give up when they get discouraged, it's a common thing.

Let's not lynch Reborn, whether you like it or not, he was too helpful to be scum. Cobra and Gambit are fine, let's unite as Konoha. :sadgrin:
When is Reborn not helpful though? How do you distinguish between town Reborn and scum or SK Reborn?

One thing that doesn't make sense though. Dragomir said that if Rayan flips scum then we should vote Gambit. If Gambit is Godfather, wouldn't Rayan make every attempt to save himself? knowing that Gambit would likely be lynched because Dragomir would push for Gambit? Then Drago got killed and we are now quoting him saying Gambit should go if Rayan flips scum. Could be a scum plan to get Gambit lynched. kill Dragomir and town goes after the guy he said is also likely scum based on the Rayan flip.

When is Reborn not helpful though? How do you distinguish between town Reborn and scum or SK Reborn?
Exactly @ first paragraph.

Scum Reborn isn't this confused, and is way less helpful.

@Seraphoenix @Yo Tan Wa if your hunch on Gambit is Godfather then i think he is def certain lynch .
The sus on him seems too strong when compared to the case against him. Makes me think a cop found out he is Godfather or SK. But yeah it's a tinfoil hunch. Nothing concrete.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly @ first paragraph.

Scum Reborn isn't this confused, and is way less helpful.
Well like I explained to Dragomir, he took some time to get going. Normally town Reborn is like a machine from the start with questioning people. This game it feels half-hearted and he was using methods I never saw him use. Perhaps he is trying new things. Still not convinced he is town though:kayneshrug: I'll take the L if he flips town

Well like I explained to Dragomir, he took some time to get going. Normally town Reborn is like a machine from the start with questioning people. This game it feels half-hearted and he was using methods I never saw him use. Perhaps he is trying new things. Still not convinced he is town though:kayneshrug: I'll take the L if he flips town
Again, you're not worried about the Gambit and Cobra jump? It's not a coincidence, one of them is surely scum.

Vote lynch Cobra.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am eager to lynch him. But I feel like Cobra has the priority right now.

Gambit didn't help us at all, he was too scummy, but he also joined 0 wagons, literally all he did was vote for me. He gained so much attention, it wouldn't benefit him as scum? I don't know anymore.

It's either the worst scum I've ever seen, bravest scum I ever seen or Beta-style town.
Nat I didn't ask your read on him

Let me tell you what bothered me.

You were on gambit on day one. You even casted vote on him. We were the only two people who sussed him that day.

Even on day two you keep sussing him.

Now this day, well let me quote your posts which strike me weird.

You made this post right at the beginning of day one
Well Cobra kinda offered himself.

Aside from him, as the SK I'm finally willing to drop Gambit. He's so scummy, but... Some people are like that.

I want to focus on Yo. And Melon.
You find him scummy but you also said "i am Finally willing to drop him"

Now not only this is diplomatic read but I don't think he did anything to say "some people's are like that" which implied you he is playing like beta for sure.

Now see this post
You gave zero effort until today, and now suddenly you want to push for Reborn, do you know how scummy that looks? .
You again sussed gambit and said he is looking scummy

So if you keep on saying he is playing scummy then why drop him?

Reborn

The sus on him seems too strong when compared to the case against him. Makes me think a cop found out he is Godfather or SK. But yeah it's a tinfoil hunch. Nothing concrete.

Shall I give you "L" right now itself. Because I am town.

Btw, yes you are right. I didn't go right off the bat.

Infact, going on day two was mistake and it was something I did against what Al adviced me to before game started.

I am changing my gameplay. You will never see that Reborn again. You will learn this after this game or when we will play next game..

However, you can Keep your vote at me. It's fine.

So if you keep on saying he is playing scummy then why drop him?
I can't lynch two players at the same time, Reborn, no one has that power :goatasure:

If I had hammer power, I'd kill Gambit, Cobra and Yo in one swoop.

The guys who didn't talked that much : Marimo and Cobra mostly.

Marimo : I have quite a good vibe about him, even if It will me my dearest pleasure to lynch him he didn't seem scum to me.

Cobra is still weird, he reminds me beta gameplay lol his answers were shady and a bit of trolling etc.

About the others :

Tris : mostly town to me, for a first time she wants to do things wants to participate and gave reads. I think this is mostly a town behavior.
For me she is in my top list as town.

Reborn : mostly town too he scum hunt like he is used to do. The only thing here that changed a bit is that he is challenged and he was not really used to be in the last games I played with him. So I think he has some difficulties to not leading town because people don't go his way and want to do their own things haha. But still town teh guy fights like a lion to give reads and push cases.
He did sort of mention Cobra, not sure if that's just joining the obvious town wagon or what.

Observed Reborn the most possibly. Yeah, they're not scummates.

Reborn

Of course you will vote me. Took a long time though.

Btw, It's Rebornimformer dude 😂😂

I can't lynch two players at the same time, Reborn, no one has that power :goatasure:

If I had hammer power, I'd kill Gambit, Cobra and Yo in one swoop.

He did sort of mention Cobra, not sure if that's just joining the obvious town wagon or what.

Observed Reborn the most possibly. Yeah, they're not scummates.
I don't see yo tan as scum.

If you have anything on him then show me the case.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's not a weak case. You were saying I was consistently on the wrong person when I have an example of you being on the wrong case. I also gave good reasons on Reborn. Reasons that are far far better than your piggybacking Reborn D1. Or mixing up Jester with SK.

On the evidence I thought that Reborn was a better option than Rayan. Rayan coming out as scum doesn't mean I was wrong. You also seem to be cofusing a result as the best option based on the information we had. That's bad reasoning.
Believe whatever you want, Sera...I was piggybacking without realizing it and confused the SK and jester because this is my fifth round ever in a game with a million shifting mechanics. Sorry if I get confused over some of the finer details, but to STILL be sussing me for those things IS weak in my eyes.

As far as the Zara bit, I was definitely off on my read. I admitted that I only unvoted him because of the third party misunderstanding, not because I thought he was town. My “piggybacking” of Rebon was also cast on TAC, who WAS scum, and I felt confident in picking Rayan yesterday to the point of not voting anyone else. Seems like my reasoning isn’t as bad as you’re saying.

Cobra also didn't mind getting voted out though. Doesn't make sense that mafia wouldn't care about getting voted out, especially since they have such low numbers. That said, I wouldn't mind voting him out. Though I feel more strongly about Reborn. In some cases the SK can't be killed by mafia and can only be lynched. We also don't have a vig.

Also have a tinfoil that the Gambit push is the result of a cop. The reasons being given for him are not particularly good as far as I can see.

So in order
Reborn
Cobra
Gambit

Are the people I wouldn't mind voting out. Would get good info from any of them.
I actually agree with at least two of the three you listed.

Reborn*, obviously.

Everybody vote for Reborn. If he flips town, then you can lynch me tomorrow. If he flips scum, go for Nat.

Cobra like myself might have been set up for this conundrum.

Everybody vote for Reborn. If he flips town, then you can lynch me tomorrow. If he flips scum, go for Nat.

Cobra like myself might have been set up for this conundrum.
Great input :yasu: You realise there are no scummates anymore, right?

I have no reason to save him other than thinking that he’s town and we’re heading for the dumbest mislynch in history.

:catsure:now let's go through the pages and see who had been trying to shade others unnecessarily, more so on Godfather, that most likely is our SK.

@Seraphoenix don't think so, Gambit being next lynch if not Rayan was quite established/ obvious last day phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.