Powers & Abilities Shanks: How Swordsmen and Gun users use advanced COA.

Is wb not one of the strongest ?
Whitebeard also showed us that he can use advance CoC ... if heaven feat be about CoC

but

Whitebeard is that strong cause of DF
Roger is that strong cause of himself

if CoC be about power of a man himself ... it make sense Roger CoC be MUCH GREATER than Whitebeard
Post automatically merged:

And awakening comes through training with the fruit. And again coc cant be trained.
being strong ... is the train needed for CoC as Dark King said

And why would roger and not wb have it when they were equals ?
They are equal in power. WB has Gura and Roger likely the most advanced Form of CoC. Roger obviously has much more ambition and will power. Wanted to conquer the world more than anyone else. While WB is just interested in having a family.
If BB has the dragon fruit..wouldn't
Agree. So I hope BB will stay with 2 DFs.
and it's not like many people can unlock it ....

if here be such power (let's say if ... ) only 3 or at worst 4 ever had it
Yeah. Chinjao said who becomes PK is decided between those with the qualities of a King. The PK is hence the king among the kings.
Post automatically merged:

And awakening comes through training with the fruit. And again coc cant be trained.
You are born with it. Doesn't mean it can't reach more advanced forms depending on the power/ambition of the user

They are equal in power. WB has Gura and Roger likely the most advanced Form of CoC. Roger obviously has much more ambition and will power. Wanted to conquer the world more than anyone else. While WB is just interested in having a family.

Agree. So I hope BB will stay with 2 DFs.

Yeah. Chinjao said who becomes PK is decided between those with the qualities of a King. The PK is hence the king among the kings.

the entire marine hyped CoC ....

funny thing is

Shanks CoC is so famous .... even WBP use his name as the one with CoC

@Red Admiral Shanks entered the ship of the great Whitebeard and it was Shanks whose Haki was hyped. Jozu saying that his presence alone is crazy.

Since shanks is an advanced armament-hakigod, do you need AdAdAdCoA to make a black blade?
I'm sure a Black Blade needs powerful CoA but I think it also depends on how you use that Haki. By creating a perfect Haki flow through your blade will make it black. Rather than what Roger and WB did, letting their Haki overflow and throwing a barrier. Mihawk and Ryuma can't be the ones with the strongest CoA in history when you have PK level guys running around.

Great analysis, this could also be the reason he became very strong even after losing the hand or maybe he developed adCoA after he lost his hand? and developed other fighting skills along with swordsmanship to improve his strength and power .....maybe more rounded fighter...

I am really looking forward to Luffy adCoA effect so that I can scale Shanks ....

Ad CoC, if exists does something more than just cool panels gimmick...it would be waste of a potential....

G

Gran D. Master

Mihawk and Ryuma can't be the ones with the strongest CoA in history when you have PK level guys running around
I never understood this ridiculous reasoning; just because you're supposedly the strongest in the world, it doesn't mean you have to be the best at everything. Are you gonna tell me that Roger and Primebeard HAD TO be faster than Kizaru?
:kizabat:

I never understood this ridiculous reasoning; just because you're supposedly the strongest in the world, it doesn't mean you have to be the best at everything. Are you gonna tell me that Roger and Primebeard HAD TO be faster than Kizaru?
Flawed logic. Kizaru ate a fruit that makes him a light human. CoA can be learned by everyone so it depends on your personal growth rate. Your potential and the difficulty of the battle. But potential in the first place. And guys like Roger and WB are among the most powerful guys in existence.

And Mihawk out of all people happens not just to have CoA on par with them but even superior. When no one among Roger, WB, Xebec and Shiki could achieve it.

G

Gran D. Master

Flawed logic. Kizaru ate a fruit that makes him a light human. CoA can be learned by everyone so it depends on your personal growth rate. Your potential and the difficulty of the battle. But potential in the first place. And guys like Roger and WB are among the most powerful guys in existence.

And Mihawk out of all people happens not just to have CoA on par with them but even superior. When no one among Roger, WB, Xebec and Shiki could achieve it.
If that is flawed logic, then why is Garp able to physically match characters who ate Zoan devil fruits? Like I said, being the strongest doesn't equate to you being the best at EVERYTHING. Just like Kizaru's main strong point is his speed, Mihawk's main strong point is his CoA. So yes, just like Kizaru is faster than Roger, WB, Xebec and Shiki, Mihawk also has better CoA than ALL OF THEM. Change my mind

:myman:

Nice post. This was pretty much confirmed by the Roger vs WB clash. Plus they is also the possibility of weaponizing kings haki. People kept laughing at the concept of haki beams but wano and the ray flashback with an elephant proves it's actually possible. He literally blocked knocked back the elephant with a haki beam :myman:

If that is flawed logic, then why is Garp able to physically match characters who ate Zoan devil fruits? Like I said, being the strongest doesn't equate to you being the best at EVERYTHING. Just like Kizaru's main strong point is his speed, Mihawk's main strong point is his CoA. So yes, just like Kizaru is faster than Roger, WB, Xebec and Shiki, Mihawk also has better CoA than ALL OF THEM. Change my mind

:myman:
Then what makes Roger > Mihawk if he has inferior CoA and swordsmanship? CoC confirmed?

:kayneshrug:

@Red Admiral Shanks entered the ship of the great Whitebeard and it was Shanks whose Haki was hyped. Jozu saying that his presence alone is crazy.

I'm sure a Black Blade needs powerful CoA but I think it also depends on how you use that Haki. By creating a perfect Haki flow through your blade will make it black. Rather than what Roger and WB did, letting their Haki overflow and throwing a barrier. Mihawk and Ryuma can't be the ones with the strongest CoA in history when you have PK level guys running around.
Mihawk and Ryuma were able to create a black blade for 2 reasons:

1. Their CoA was sufficiently good enough
2. They had enough of a personal connection to their sword to the point where it just felt like an extension of their body, allowing for them to make a black blade.

Roger and Shanks never got a black blade because they’re not connected to their swords as much as Mihawk is