Powers & Abilities Shanks: How Swordsmen and Gun users use advanced COA.

Red Hair Shanks: The Hakigod

Hello Community, I want open such a thread longtime ago but I didn´t get enough time, time pass and we get some more informations about Haki overall.
Since Pirate Warriors 3 I expect kinda haki power for the One piece world, Shanks haki skills in the fight probably show hints how advanced CoA could look like when Top tiers using it, at least that was what I though in the past.

Years pass and we reach the Wano Arc and finally our Maincharacter pass the stage to learn advanced CoA!! Yes advanced CoA, the next lvl of the usually normal haki form(coated) which we see in the past as basic haki lvl. Since when Future sight come out for Katakuri, we know every haki skill had their own next lvl.
In that case we see the power of advanced CoA and learn the power of it:

So that is the next lvl of haki, a aura around your hand with you kinda use in a combat battle, but also it seems like you can use it for long range based attacks(more later in my post, this counts at most for gunfighter and swordmens). We already get hints of the next lvl of CoA when Luffy clash with Katakuri, we see often lighting(red?) around the area, but the one which Shanks literally use is kinda different. In PW Shanks can use haki shockwaves, dimensions cutter and other many skills who are based on haki, not just a simple clash but haki based attacks!!.

Toei bring out last week the scene where Luffy try to learn advanced CoA and it is based on the thing which I expect, a red aura around his fists:

Let analyze this panel:
Luffy covers first his fist with CoA, then a red aura like a barrie cover side by side the area around his fist, Luffy gather soo much haki on his fist who flows of red aura haki.
He then release the red aura around his hand and use it as attack, a big shockwave hit his opponent or he use this aura as barrie to protect himself(as he try to use it against Big mom but fail), the shockwave kinda get release with many haki. To learn this haki you need to train your CoA at maximum, it could also cover Luffy probably overall with G4 and let make him use it longer and better, his CoA overall should became harder and stronger.

These are the first thing which we need to know about Advanced CoA, later in the manga we see again kinda this form of haki, but not a weak version but one of the strongest form in the entire manga, when two Legends fight each other:

Toei version for the clash between Primebeard and Roger, of course it is just a teaser and preview and not the end scene for the clash between them, they forget to draw that both cover their swords with CoA. Over in the manga, they release like I tell above the haki aura each other, they didn´t even crossed their swords but the haki shockwave was too strong and shake the whole island+sea around the area, it is one of the reason why Oden himself was shocked when he see this panel.
Whitebeard and Roger show the next stage of advanced CoA, but just in the highest way overall, which even Luffy advanced CoA can´t come close yet.
In the scene of toei the haki is again covered in red+black colour similar like Luffy haki colour in the last episode of One piece(I post it above).

Do it remind your guys something? It is literally the same haki skills which we see years ago in Pirate warriors from Shanks moveset.
And kinda Pirate warriors 4 come out and we see more of Shanks power. In my opinion it kinda show what advanced CoA could look like in the future of the one piece manga for swordmen and gunfighter. Overall I think it kinda even showcase Shanks CoA skills.

I will show you guys now the skills of Shanks in the Game:
Shanks using advanced CoA with his Gun and Sword!!!
Shanks advanced CoA with his Gun:

As we see in the panels above, Shanks use advanced CoA together with his Gun, he release red haki beams who make most like big explosions(should even hurt Logiauser, with make sense why Kizaru hold himself back when BenBeckman aims at him). I like the idea of @comrade that Roger haki blast was so strong that he could just destroy a mountain with one simple haki blast via his gun. It make sense why strong pirates like Roger and Shanks having guns, their haki is so strong which make their gun attacks really leathal and deadly. People like BenBeckman and Yasopp probably use advanced CoA, they use haki blast rather then ammunition. Over it make sense to fight with haki rather then ammunition, One piece high/top tier battles take for hours/days, they cannot charge their weapons again and again in the mid of the battle. It make sense that they rather fight for hours/days with using haki blast/shockwaves with lethal haki power, it is more effective and better in a battle.

That is the first thing which we get from the new moveset of Shanks in PW4, in my opinion a hint how Gunfighter use their power in a battle in the One piece world.

Shanks advanced CoA with his Sword:

Well this are the panels with could hint the future power of swordmen with advanced CoA. Their sword not just covered with black haki, they also get red aura around the sword and it seems like their blade became larger with also mean a greater range for the swordmen and also better defense, probably it kinda became like a lightsaber, everything who isn´t covered with haki get cuttet like butter. In that case a invisible armor protecting the sword, it works for offensiv and defense, this is how I could imagine when Zoro and Mihawk using their advanced CoA, their sword became similar like a lightsaber with increase the attackpower.
Zoro´s ashura could get a new meaning with kinda this lvl of haki lol:

Also a another panel:

In this scene Shanks increase and focus his hakiaura at maximum lvl, you can literally see his sword became a lightsaber and his hakilvl is at maximum.
Kinda show that Shanks focus his maximum haki to his sword with make his attackpower even far greater, the thing which Whitebeard and Roger show just are probably the first step of advanced CoA, most like their attack was just a salutation to each other, far away from their maximum haki power lol.
And we kinda get this:

Shanks Advanced CoA attacks:

Airslash:

Shanks can release haki airslash in the game, it is similar what kinda Roger show in the manga against Oden:

Oden was hit by such a airslash and get send fly, Oden himself kinda ask himself what a kinda attack this was.
Later we see how he look shocked when Roger and Whitebeard release their Advanced CoA(most like Oden himself didn´t know anything about advanced CoA).
Shanks can use such airslash most like too, it was already hinted in PW3 before even Roger face Oden, likely step for step everything with Shanks so far show in PW3 becaming true, it is kinda incredible how just a game showcase the next lvl of Haki:owo:

Shanks release red lightning bolts:

Shanks spamm red haki lightning bolts around the area, kinda a attack based on haki.

Shanks use insane Advanced CoA Shockwave:

Shanks use a Tornado haki attack:

As you see in the game Shanks most attack are based on haki, his showcase with both his sword and gun are just based on his incredible haki.
In my opinion the Gunfighter and swordmens(at least high-top tiers) fighting with kinda these abilities. Probably the truth lies between my speculation/theory.
I wouldn´t be surprise if Shanks really show kinda these attacks in the manga, at most far powerfull and stronger.

My first though about advanced CoA on figther who a specialized with weapons like Shanks,Mihawk and BenBeckman.

@Red Admiral , @comrade , @Bogard , @Jo_Ndule , @Sentinel , @Buusatan94 , @SHIHI , @Kejon , @HA001 , @Zowo , @NeutralWatcher

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Hello Community, I want open such a thread longtime ago but I didn´t get enough time, time pass and we get some more informations about Haki overall.
Since Pirate Warriors 3 I expect kinda haki power for the One piece world, Shanks haki skills in the fight probably show hints how advanced CoA could look like when Top tiers using it, at least that was what I though in the past.

Years pass and we reach the Wano Arc and finally our Maincharacter pass the stage to learn advanced CoA!! Yes advanced CoA, the next lvl of the usually normal haki form(coated) which we see in the past as basic haki lvl. Since when Future sight come out for Katakuri, we know every haki skill had their own next lvl.

So that is the next lvl of haki, a aura around your hand with you kinda use in a combat battle, but also it seems like you can use it for long range based attacks(more later in my post, this counts at most for gunfighter and swordmens). We already get hints of the next lvl of CoA when Luffy clash with Katakuri, we see often lighting(red?) around the area, but the one which Shanks literally use is kinda different. In PW Shanks can use haki shockwaves, dimensions cutter and other many skills who are based on haki, not just a simple clash but haki based attacks!!.

Toei bring out last week the scene where Luffy try to learn advanced CoA and it is based on the thing which I expect, a red aura around his fists:

Let analyze this panel:
Luffy covers first his fist with CoA, then a red aura like a barrie cover side by side the area around his fist, Luffy gather soo much haki on his fist who flows of red aura haki.
He then release the red aura around his hand and use it as attack, a big shockwave hit his opponent or he use this aura as barrie to protect himself(as he try to use it against Big mom but fail), the shockwave kinda get release with many haki. To learn this haki you need to train your CoA at maximum, it could also cover Luffy probably overall with G4 and let make him use it longer and better, his CoA overall should became harder and stronger.

These are the first thing which we need to know about Advanced CoA, later in the manga we see again kinda this form of haki, but not a weak version but one of the strongest form in the entire manga, when two Legends fight each other:

Toei version for the clash between Primebeard and Roger, of course it is just a teaser and preview and not the end scene for the clash between them, they forget to draw that both cover their swords with CoA. Over in the manga, they release like I tell above the haki aura each other, they didn´t even crossed their swords but the haki shockwave was too strong and shake the whole island+sea around the area, it is one of the reason why Oden himself was shocked when he see this panel.
Whitebeard and Roger show the next stage of advanced CoA, but just in the highest way overall, which even Luffy advanced CoA can´t come close yet.
In the scene of toei the haki is again covered in red+black colour similar like Luffy haki colour in the last episode of One piece(I post it above).

Do it remind your guys something? It is literally the same haki skills which we see years ago in Pirate warriors from Shanks moveset.
And kinda Pirate warriors 4 come out and we see more of Shanks power. In my opinion it kinda show what advanced CoA could look like in the future of the one piece manga for swordmen and gunfighter. Overall I think it kinda even showcase Shanks CoA skills.

As we see in the panels above, Shanks use advanced CoA together with his Gun, he release red haki beams who make most like big explosions(should even hurt Logiauser, with make sense why Kizaru hold himself back when BenBeckman aims at him). I like the idea of @comrade that Roger haki blast was so strong that he could just destroy a mountain with one simple haki blast via his gun. It make sense why strong pirates like Roger and Shanks having guns, their haki is so strong which make their gun attacks really leathal and deadly. People like BenBeckman and Yasopp probably use advanced CoA, they use haki blast rather then ammunition. Over it make sense to fight with haki rather then ammunition, One piece high/top tier battles take for hours/days, they cannot charge their weapons again and again in the mid of the battle. It make sense that they rather fight for hours/days with using haki blast/shockwaves with lethal haki power, it is more effective and better in a battle.

That is the first thing which we get from the new moveset of Shanks in PW4, in my opinion a hint how Gunfighter use their power in a battle in the One piece world.

Well this are the panels with could hint the future power of swordmen with advanced CoA. Their sword not just covered with black haki, they also get red aura around the sword and it seems like their blade became larger with also mean a greater range for the swordmen and also better defense, probably it kinda became like a lightsaber, everything who isn´t covered with haki get cuttet like butter. In that case a invisible armor protecting the sword, it works for offensiv and defense, this is how I could imagine when Zoro and Mihawk using their advanced CoA, their sword became similar like a lightsaber with increase the attackpower.

Also a another panel:

In this scene Shanks increase and focus his hakiaura at maximum lvl, you can literally see his sword became a lightsaber and his hakilvl is at maximum.
Kinda show that Shanks focus his maximum haki to his sword with make his attackpower even far greater, the thing which Whitebeard and Roger show just are probably the first step of advanced CoA, most like their attack was just a salutation to each other, far away from their maximum haki power lol.
And we kinda get this:

Airslash:

Shanks can release haki airslash in the game, it is similar what kinda Roger show in the manga against Oden:

Oden was hit by such a airslash and get send fly, Oden himself kinda ask himself what a kinda attack this was.
Later we see how he look shocked when Roger and Whitebeard release their Advanced CoA(most like Oden himself didn´t know anything about advanced CoA).
Shanks can use such airslash most like too, it was already hinted in PW3 before even Roger face Oden, likely step for step everything with Shanks so far show in PW3 becaming true, it is kinda incredible how just a game showcase the next lvl of Haki:owo:

Shanks spamm red haki lightning bolts around the area, kinda a attack based on haki.

As you see in the game Shanks most attack are based on haki, his showcase with both his sword and gun are just based on his incredible haki.
In my opinion the Gunfighter and swordmens(at least high-top tiers) fighting with kinda these abilities. Probably the truth lies between my speculation/theory.
I wouldn´t be surprise if Shanks really show kinda these attacks in the manga, at most far powerfull and stronger.

My first though about advanced CoA on figther who a specialized with weapons like Shanks,Mihawk and BenBeckman.

@Red Admiral , @comrade , @Bogard , @Jo_Ndule , @Sentinel , @Buusatan94 , @SHIHI , @Kejon , @HA001 , @Zowo , @NeutralWatcher
I'm reading it now but a quick question: Is your thread inspired by KOL? I'm talking about Shanks's part.

Let analyze this panel:

Also a another panel:

And we kinda get this:

Airslash:

the glory of Red Temple be with you

we yet to see CoC THE GOAT POWER
See that in this way.
Roger and Whitebeard had equal Advanced CoA clash, Whitebeard neither use his Gura power even Awakening.
So Roger must have on his own to match Whitebeard Gura power, my and @comrade though are that it is his Advanced CoC who give him the power to match Whitebeard Gura power, so in that case Shanks Advanced CoC gonna be insane, can´t imagine what a power he get but it is most like the most broken power of Haki.

I like the idea of @Jo_Ndule that Shanks became less good in swordmenship and build up his power more around haki the last 10years and at most when he became a Yonkou.

See that in this way.
Roger and Whitebeard had equal Advanced CoA clash, Whitebeard neither use his Gura power even Awakening.
So Roger must have on his own to match Whitebeard Gura power, my and @comrade though are that it is his Advanced CoC who give him the power to match Whitebeard Gura power, so in that case Shanks Advanced CoC gonna be insane, can´t imagine what a power he get but it is most like the most broken power of Haki.

I like the idea of @Jo_Ndule that Shanks became less good in swordmenship and build up his power more around haki the last 10years and at most when he became a Yonkou.
Luffy first learnt advanced CoO (Future sight) and now advanced CoA. Oda is saving the best for last (Advanced CotC).

I can't wait :steef:

See that in this way.

100% agree
they are equal in everything
yet Whitebeard also have the power to destroy the world ....
and they are equal ...
so?
=> Roger CoC > Gura Gura
simply cause Whitebeard too have advance heavenly CoC ....

the math is beyond simple

and knowing CoC can be THAT EPIC is scary good
Post automatically merged:

Luffy first learnt advanced CoO (Future sight) and now advanced CoA. Oda is saving the best for last (Advanced CotC).

I can't wait :steef:
and Oda said his main Haki is CoC

J

Jo_Ndule

See that in this way.

It's the only logical stance

There's no way Shanks become Yonko without creating a fighting style based on haki mastery or something
Coz with 2 arm, Shanks was never even Yonko candidate.

Luffy got fs by fighting a CoO master
Luffy got adcoa after fighting a physical monster
Luffy will reach adcoc next arc
Vs Teach is when Luffy awakens his fruit

If he didn't grow his Haki, he wouldn't even be above current Luffy. He'll just be low top tier max.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Same with DFs and awakening. CoC is often translated as ambition. It's the power to force your will upon others. Maybe CoC could even supress DF powers or Haki. Through sheer will.
And why would roger and not wb have it when they were equals ?
Post automatically merged:

so only strongest people with strongest will can do it
Is wb not one of the strongest ?