Powers & Abilities Shanks: How Swordsmen and Gun users use advanced COA.

I can't even understand how a functioning human mind can think otherwise
You see it's that WSS title that makes the Zoro fanboys so vocal about it. Their logic is, since Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is the strongest swordsman, Mihawk > Shanks. But they fail to realize that Shanks and Mihawk are very different kinds of swordsmen.
Mihawk is like Zoro, someone who would die for his blade, he lives and breathes it. Mihawk loves his ''little'' sword Yoru so much.

But I highly doubt Shanks does the same thing with his sword Gryphon. It'd be boring if Shanks will just swing his sword and do nothing else like Mihawk and Zoro. But since Oda already put great emphasis on Shank's powerful haki, I think he might just make him fight differently too, and not make him focus just on his sword, but on other stuff as well. Maybe guns? It really depends on Oda's creativity here.

No you dont have an answer.
What answer do you expect?

The user of advanced armament (understood as attacking from inside out) can still use lesser levels of it (Rayleigh, Luffy), so Whitebeard could have received his scar by both a user and not a user of advanced armament. And we don't know whether Roger and Rox had any scar nor who cut Kid's arm, so I can't address that in any possible way.

Your question just made no sense and doesn't address nor challenges anything I've posted.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What answer do you expect?

The user of advanced armament (understood as attacking from inside out) can still use lesser levels of it (Rayleigh, Luffy), so Whitebeard could have received his scar by both a user and not a user of advanced armament. And we don't know whether Roger and Rox had any scar nor who cut Kid's arm, so I can't address that in any possible way.

Your question just made no sense and doesn't address nor challenges anything I've posted.
Wanna bet mihawk doesnt have acoa ?

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
:lusalty: Another quality thread derailed by Mihawk bullshit and the insecurity that stems from it.:seriously:
@playa4321 Great thread and nice connections you've made between the different medias in One Piece. I hope to an extent that some of the things you've hit on are true. I don't see a problem with the author giving other media forms of One Piece little hints on what he plans to possibly show in the Manga. One Piece is far too long and expansive with still too many things to tie up to have it all explored with enough detail.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:lusalty: Another quality thread derailed by Mihawk bullshit and the insecurity that stems from it.:seriously:
@playa4321 Great thread and nice connections you've made between the different medias in One Piece. I hope to an extent that some of the things you've hit on are true. I don't see a problem with the author giving other media forms of One Piece little hints on what he plans to possibly show in the Manga. One Piece is far too long and expansive with still too many things to tie up to have it all explored with enough detail.
In pirate warriors 4 kaido hits meme out of wano like team rocket in one shot. Shall i make a thread or you ?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No we don't. We haven't seen anything yet. Until he gets a real fight and shows off his abilities, you are using headcanon.
You're being deliberately obtuse and ignorant. We know for a fact Mihawk only takes interest in Swordsman — it's why he doesn't chase after every Yonko for a challenge — and Shanks was his rival for years. 1 + 1 = Shanks is a swordsman.