Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 986: My Name

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Back in 973, when Kaido told Momo to state his name, he was just regurgitating "someone else's dream" like Kaido said.
After being inspired by Luffy, he's developed his independent conviction in becoming Shogun. Reminds me of Luffy's LogueTown execution scene. He's an 8 year old brat so he's still scared shitless, but he's earned the right to state his name.

In the official version King knows who Izo is, most like Izo make his own name during the 20years and beeing veteran lvl(high) on his own. The way how King shout out Izo name make me believe that King was kinda shocked when he see Izo here.
@Jo_Ndule
Even Mihawk knows Vista why King wouldn't know who izou is? He is one of Wb's commanders, Big Mom and Pero knew also King.

This chapter is a proof that people are too easy to influence, one thing happens and everyone go crazy!
It was the ultimate moment for the Scabbards.

Jack seems interested only by the dukes.
Queen is .. well don't know where but still useless :milaugh:

Kaido and King losing their weapons is probably gonna be the best shot scabbard had. It showed their motivations, their hates, their determination.

Don't forget most of the scabbards are the same from 20 years ago. They did shit at that time, and for the others who became stronger, well BP also became stronger. It's gonna be a massacre next chapter for the scabbards, good thing Luffy is already there.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Even Mihawk knows Vista why King wouldn't know who izou is? He is one of Wb's commanders, Big Mom and Pero knew also King.

This chapter is a proof that people are too easy to influence, one thing happens and everyone go crazy!
It was the ultimate moment for the Scabbards.

Jack seems interested only by the dukes.
Queen is .. well don't know where but still useless :milaugh:

Kaido and King losing their weapons was probably be the best shot scabbard had. It showed their motivations, their hates, their determination.

Don't forget most of the scabbards are the same from 20 years ago. They did shit at that time, and for the others who became stronger, well BP also became stronger. It's gonna be a massacre next chapter for the scabbards, good thing Luffy is already there.
I like this moment. I like more fuel in my headcanon. xD

I think it adds so much to WB commanders and maybe possible encounters between the two groups?

I know because that I mentioned the point, it seems like these character encounter in the past each other in a territory war.
We all know Yonkou each other let their crew fight each other, so it make sense that they clash in crew years ago.

I know but you know she knows he's fucked up yet she can't believe that he was serious with the cuffs.

Now that I think about Yamato's possible pain tolerance I feel bad for her.
Its why I like to think of her being a masochist. Knowing what's going on but isn't hateful but wants to get back at him lol. I wonder what her body looks like, bruised and scared or pristine.

Status
Not open for further replies.