[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Where do you put yourself Fallen?

And why? You were also definite about Gambit flip, why do you think i could be one?
I do agree on Gambit , he legit played like a scum . If you were the one writing this sus list you would add me in neutral as well based on my vote on Gambit .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's obviously not a slip.

He entertained a scenario and I debated it with logicity.

I could have said "she isn't cleared if I flipped GF" and that would have been the same.

I haven't confessed to be one or slipped.
Why you even talk about flipping sk?

Duh

I am town and I would never talk about any scenario of me flipping as scum because why should I even consider that possibility when I am not scum.

So why you talk about flipping sk?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Why you even talk about flipping sk?

Duh

I am town and I would never talk about any scenario of me flipping as scum because why should I even consider that possibility when I am not scum.

So why you talk about flipping sk?
I was explaining him that the hypotethical scenario he presented is wrong

So he had committed a logical mistake

Anyway I'm done with this game. See you once I flip Town.

Reborn

Explain this to the Town once I flip since you are voting me off thin air.

I didn't slip, I was explaining Fallen a particular scenario in which I was hypotethically the SK.
Fallen talked about you being sk

Your response - nat won't be cleared even if I flip sk.

Why you didn't reject the whole notion that like by saying"I am not sk so fallen you are wrong"

Why you even went with that argument?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Fallen talked about you being sk

Your response - nat won't be cleared even if I flip sk.

Why you didn't reject the whole notion that like by saying"I am not sk so fallen you are wrong"

Why you even went with that argument?
He was about to vote me off because he believed an hypothetical scenario which is inconsistent

So I had to entertain such scenario and explain him what was off about it

It is not my fault if you guys can't grasp this logically
Post automatically merged:

Only a scum would give up, since he know he really slipped:catsure:
I'm mad for your weak logics

Reborn

He was about to vote me off because he believed an hypothetical scenario which is inconsistent

So I had to entertain such scenario and explain him what was off about it

It is not my fault if you guys can't grasp this logically
There is nothing to grasp.

This is the second time I have seen you doing something like this when it comes to SK

@Natalija I am having big problem with you.. you aren't building any case against players. All you are doing is raising sus and commenting

And, then you want people to believe you. That's not how things work. One has to build case against someone they sus. Simply arguing won't take us there.

I have noticed this on many occasions and this has been consistent thing from you. Not a fan

There is nothing to grasp.

This is the second time I have seen you doing something like this when it comes to SK

@Natalija I am having big problem with you.. you aren't building any case against players. All you are doing is raising sus and commenting

And, then you want people to believe you. That's not how things work. One has to build case against someone they sus. Simply arguing won't take us there.

I have noticed this on many occasions and this has been consistent thing from you. Not a fan
Reborn, I have stated my reasons over and over in the last 200 posts in this no claim game. I showed you clear slips in his posts.

I can’t help you beyond that, use your head instead of blaming the #1 poster about your uncertainties. You’re not confident about your reads at all this game - Beta literally slipped 10 times and you are still paranoid.

There are chances Mafia can still kill in the game and she could have been GF playing WIFOM strategy.
Interesting you also backtrack on the thing you have been saying all along that there is no faction kill and Goon is killed.
The fact that she immediately rejected the chance that Mafia can kill and still does so suggests that her read on me is forced.
Didn't you do it when you said Dragomir was killed by SK last day phase?
I do agree on Gambit , he legit played like a scum . If you were the one writing this sus list you would add me in neutral as well based on my vote on Gambit .
You avoided my first question, Fallen.

And ofcrs i would, i dont know your alignment and unlike me, you made few posts about Gambit being scum, which could easily be blending in wity popular opinion.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Interesting you also backtrack on the thing you have been saying all along that there is no faction kill and Goon is killed.

I never completely ruled out the chance that Mafia can kill in this game, Natalija instead did, that's why she still believes that Mafia cannot surely kill in this game.

I believe she is SK and not GF, but it could still be the other way around.

F

Fallen Prince

You avoided my first question, Fallen.

And ofcrs i would, i dont know your alignment and unlike me, you made few posts about Gambit being scum, which could easily be blending in wity popular opinion.
Where would i put myself ?

Ya i am 100 % certain town , Gambit flip was err on my part looks like i ll have to put consistency with my reading .

I'm mad for your weak logics
Sometimes players can have different intentions behind such logic,

So don't judge my fish logic by it's ability to climb a tree:doffytroll:

I never completely ruled out the chance that Mafia can kill in this game, Natalija instead did, that's why she still believes that Mafia cannot surely kill in this game.
Oh is that so, see the statement Reborn quoted to you, where you jumped to conclusion Dragomir was killed by SK.

Where would i put myself ?

Ya i am 100 % certain town , Gambit flip was err on my part looks like i ll have to put consistency with my reading .
In town if you are that is.

So you realise that as well, explain your reasons for voting Melon. What you find odd about her?

Status
Not open for further replies.