Speculations The Rocks again , time repeat itself : Luffy takes Roger's role and Sabo Garp's role in this fight. .

A

ardym

Big Mom and Kaido were crew mates and their captain was defeated by Roger and Garp , we know Luffy is the new Roger but who will take the role of Garp , we knows that the marines are not there and all of Luffys alliance are not on par with him even Law and Kid .
I know there many who say BM will not go down this arc. but i don't agree at all BM has her second arc now , and I cannot see a reason why she should be involved in a third arc at all. and since they were crew mates so they allied themselves and they should go down together .
Luffy need someone who is supposed to rise to be monster as well right now .my best guess would be Sabo. who wants to protect his brother no matter what he has his vivre card and we have some false reports assuming his death which obviously intended by Oda to let us not guess his intentions .. so Sabo is not a marine but he is a revolutionary but that doesn't matter he needs to be overpowered for the coming war against the WG .
he has his fights before the arc like Luffy he has to fight the admirals , he has a power up as well in the form of mera mera no mi. so expect Sabo helping Luffy to take those two yonkos .

one nice thing would be that the promise given to Tama would be fulfilled by his two brothers.

one more the WG via CP-0 has deals with Kaido and Orochi , once more comes that thing that metal that Koala mentioned it is for sure from Wano since Doffy was connected to Kaido. so it will so much sense that Sabo takes a part.

and it would be nice if Oda let Dragon comes to Wano to protected the injured after the battle when the WG makes a move .. and he could recruit many strong people for his cause then. like Law and Drake :D lol i know i wish too much but if only a part of this comes true it will be very nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure if Smoker ends up dying in Wano and Koby ends up getting killed too. Otherwise, it'll be Smoker more than likely who will be helping Luffy take down the Rocks at Wano. As Oda has chosen to keep him off-panel through the entirety of the reverie and post-reverie events, while showing every single other marine (except Sentomaru).

Last edited:
A

ardym

Sabo ain't coming to Onigashima.
He is probably in a coma right now.
:D he might have been in coma but he has Luffy vivre card and he has Karasu on his side who will be able to take him there very fast.
and luckily we will not have to wait years to see what will happen.

A

ardym

Sure if Smoker ends up dying in Wano and Koby ends up getting killed too. Otherwise, it'll be Smoker more than likely who will be helping Luffy take down the Rocks at Wano. As Oda has chosen to keep him off-panel through the entirety of the reverie and post-reverie events, while showing every single other marine (except Sentomaru).
you really think smoker is that strong? i dont see that at all and Koby is in amazon Lilly and i am sure Oda will not give the WG any influence in Wano so sabo is still the best pick for me . he should get as strong as Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Have u seen Issho's wounds? Sabo is in a worst state right now. Assuming he woke out of the coma.
just like that we both speculate so it doesn't matter :D i just thinks different, by the way Luffy defeats two commanders get his guts pierced and he was fine :D

you really think smoker is that strong? i dont see that at all and Koby is in amazon Lilly and i am sure Oda will not give the WG any influence in Wano so sabo is still the best pick for me . he should get as strong as Luffy
Depends on how much Smoker grew from punk hazard to now. Who knows how much he grew.

And it's already hinted the Marines will come to Wano, especially at the end of this chapter when Sengoku points out he doesn't think it's a coincidence that all these big shots are connected to Wano to Sakazuki, and Sakazuki then reacts with "!!!!!??". It might not be a huge marine force, but they'll be sending some sort of a force, if I had to guess it will be the SSG, Sentomaru, Smoker, and Tashigi.

A

ardym

Depends on how much Smoker grew from punk hazard to now. Who knows how much he grew.

And it's already hinted the Marines will come to Wano, especially at the end of this chapter when Sengoku points out he doesn't think it's a coincidence that all these big shots are connected to Wano to Sakazuki, and Sakazuki then reacts with "!!!!!??". It might not be a huge marine force, but they'll be sending some sort of a force, if I had to guess it will be the SSG, Sentomaru, Smoker, and Tashigi.
it was stated that no marines were sent to Wano , even if he send them right now they need weeks , they will arrive after the battle . and will just confirms that Wano is on Luffy's hands , for i see smoker coming but he is too weak , he defeated three times in PH and he will never get the same treatment as Luffy and co in growing . by the way he is one of those who wanted the warlord system get abolished so he should go after them he hold grudge against them . that will be more fitting. to be honest i think Koby is gonna surpass him soon. his feats are so disappointing . and his right hand man Tashigi is too weak as well.
Garp was on par with Roger as they took the Rocks down. but smoker is not near Luffy at all . to be honest i think current Luffy will one-shot him

it was stated that no marines were sent to Wano , even if he send them right now they need weeks , they will arrive after the battle . and will just confirms that Wano is on Luffy's hands , for i see smoker coming but he is too weak , he defeated three times in PH and he will never get the same treatment as Luffy and co in growing . by the way he is one of those who wanted the warlord system get abolished so he should go after them he hold grudge against them . that will be more fitting.
Wano arc is meant to last a month, it's only been two weeks so far. So if they send some right now, dependent on where the island is, they can make it within 2-3 days. We don't know where Vegapunk's island is.

Smoker doesn't hold grudge against the Warlords. He simply didn't like them, as they were pirates.

I doubt that Sabo will come to Wano and even if he comes that he will be strong enough to match or defeat an admiral or a yonko yet.
Plus it doesn't fit with the fact that Roger and Garp were pirate and marines respectively and were great rivals whereas pirates and revolutionnaries are not ennemies in general and that Luffy and Sabo are no rivals at all.

A

ardym

Wano arc is meant to last a month, it's only been two weeks so far. So if they send some right now, dependent on where the island is, they can make it within 2-3 days. We don't know where Vegapunk's island is.

Smoker doesn't hold grudge against the Warlords. He simply didn't like them, as they were pirates.
it is not in the new world and they needed few days from PH, it is there where Sentomaru is and we know the he is on the old Marine HQ , and Wano is far away

A

ardym

I doubt that Sabo will come to Wano and even if he comes that he will be strong enough to match or defeat an admiral or a yonko yet.
Plus it doesn't fit with the fact that Roger and Garp were pirate and marines respectively and were great rivals whereas pirates and revolutionnaries are not ennemies in general and that Luffy and Sabo are no rivals at all.
they are brothers who are going to shake the word, Luffy is the same he cannot match a yonko yet but they will grow during this fight.

I highly doubt Sabo is gonna be Luffy's Garp
Its either Koby or Smoker, and Koby is coming back into the story atm

If anything I suppose Luffy might have to rescue Sabo. And Sabo will be the brother that Luffy didn't fail

they are brothers who are going to shake the word, Luffy is the same he cannot match a yonko yet but they will grow during this fight.
Roger and Garp were not brothers and they were in opposite sides unlike Sabo and Luffy.
Also Sabo might not be in a position to come to Wano or to be healthy enough to fight against yonkos after what happened at Marie-Geoise.
Besides I am still of the opinion that Big Mom will not be defeated in Wano, not by Luffy and his allies anyway.

A

ardym

I highly doubt Sabo is gonna be Luffy's Garp
Its either Koby or Smoker, and Koby is coming back into the story atm

If anything I suppose Luffy might have to rescue Sabo. And Sabo will be the brother that Luffy didn't fail
I never said he is going to be Luffy's garp in the marine , that is without doubt Koby but he is gonna take Garps role in the fight against the rocks ... Smoker and Coby has no way to arrive to Wano before the battle and even if they arrive neither of them is strong enough to go against a commander let alone a yonko. Sabo is the only one who could be on the same level as Luffy something between the commanders and the marine . Marco could be strong but he really doesn't seem to be a deciding factor in the future

Roger and Garp were not brothers and they were in opposite sides unlike Sabo and Luffy.
Also Sabo might not be in a position to come to Wano or to be healthy enough to fight against yonkos after what happened at Marie-Geoise.
Besides I am still of the opinion that Big Mom will not be defeated in Wano, not by Luffy and his allies anyway.
and who said that Luffy and Sabo has to be rivals , they don't we need a team up against those two , and Sabo's fight has ended a weak ago. no matter how much he suffered he is Luffy's brother he will get back soon enough.

I never said he is going to be Luffy's garp in the marine , that is without doubt Koby but he is gonna take Garps role in the fight against the rocks ... Smoker and Coby has no way to arrive to Wano before the battle and even if they arrive neither of them is strong enough to go against a commander let alone a yonko. Sabo is the only one who could be on the same level as Luffy something between the commanders and the marine . Marco could be strong but he really doesn't seem to be a deciding factor in the future
Hm.. I see, though I don't understand what the significance it would have for Sabo to team up with Luffy
At least if Smoker or Koby does it, it holds some historical value, new gen and all that

A

ardym

Hm.. I see, though I don't understand what the significance it would have for Sabo to team up with Luffy
At least if Smoker or Koby does it, it holds some historical value, new gen and all that
the siginifance that he should grow very strong , he will fulfill his promise to Ace he will protected Luffy , if not now when Luffy has to take two monster i don't really know when it should be. Luffy will not need any help after this arc at least becuase of a yonko

the siginifance that he should grow very strong , he will fulfill his promise to Ace he will protected Luffy , if not now when Luffy has to take two monster i don't really know when it should be. Luffy will not need any help after this arc at least becuase of a yonko
Hm.. Well maybe
I had forgotten that promise
But the manga does seem to imply something real bad has happened to Sabo. So we'll see :)

A

ardym

by the way Sabo has some deep connection to Ace , his DF , he is his brother , he is more like the will of one of Roger's descendants and Luffy is Garps grandson.

Hm.. Well maybe
I had forgotten that promise
But the manga does seem to imply something real bad has happened to Sabo. So we'll see :)
yeah the reaction hints that is about Sabo's death but again we know that is not gonna happen.