Announcement Worstgen First Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Hello and welcome to everybody! As you can probably tell, we are soon rounding up one year since the forum's creation! In celebration of our first anniversary, some special exclusive editions to the forum have been implemented.​

1. One Piece Royal Rumble
A tournament style event will go out for any user that is interested. Whether you are a Battledome veteran looking for a worthy opponent or someone that avoids Vs. Battles like the plague, you can find great joy in participating as it is designed to be played by anyone, no matter their preferred place on the forum. I highly recommend that you give this a try. Visit this thread to get the full information necessary - Royal Rumble

2. Forum SBS
An SBS-like event shall be hosted here for users to ask any questions that come to mind and participate in a fun discussion amongst each other! Link incoming

I would like to mention that isn't all we got for y'all. Some aesthetical changes will be arriving soon, but for now, come celebrate this special moment with us :cheers:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
Started last year August already… time has passed really quick! Look at what you have created @Bogard ! Hope you are proud of it, because we got some real fun and enjoyable community here. Thanks for creating this Forum back then mate, it gave a lot of One Piece Fans a new home, including me.

Also, i absolutely want to thank the Team for what has been done here. @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Jiihad @Haoshoku @Van @Dragomir @Natalija @AL sama
It is a pleasure to work with you. Really appreaciate all the work which was done before, in discussions, in ideabuilding, in creating all the parts of the forum, also our new ones. I am glad to have all of you here, even you @TheAncientCenturion :cheers:

Last, but absolutely not least, thanks all users here to be here, with us, enjoying one piece, day by day, week by week. All together we came through the first year, which is more or less the hardest always. Now we are a stated community, with new friends found, new connections made, new rivalities, new fanclubs... all of it, it only exist because we all worked together on this. Thank you!

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
My 2020 plans got shot in March since the international travel ban. Having to reorganize work duties and getting the job done remotely in an unapologetic cutthroat capitalistic results-focused environment would've been much rougher without this place.

Currently my browser is always Business on one tab :giogio:....and WG fun on the other tab :madmonk:

Thanks to Bogard, Pantheos and the rest of the great team.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
β€Ž
My 2020 plans got shot in March since the international travel ban. Having to reorganize work duties and getting the job done remotely in an unapologetic cutthroat capitalistic results-focused environment would've been much rougher without this place.

Currently my browser is always Business on one tab :giogio:....and WG fun on the other tab :madmonk:

Thanks to Bogard, Pantheos and the rest of the great team.
Amen:myman: That's literally my setup for work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.