Assassin's Creed

D

Dragomir

Upon discovery that there were some other AC fans on the forum, the only logical thing to do was to create this thread of course.

I have played Brotherhood, Black Flag, and Unity. The other games, I watched walkthroughs of them. Black Flag is my favorite of the ones I've played so far but if I had to pick out of all of them, then it'd be Odyssey and Origins. I think they're absolutely beautiful games and get way too much flak for not being an assassin game which I think is missing the point. I also really like Unity and think it's pretty underrated.

Another thing to discuss is trailers! I think we can all agree that AC has some of the best game trailers ever made. My personal favorites are:

1. Origins

2. Unity

Lastly, have you guys checked out the new AC coming out? Assassin's Creed Valhalla. It's a Vikings theme. I'm very excited about this one. I've been advocating for a Vikings Assassin's Creed game for millennia now. The setting makes me think it's gonna be amazing. And the fact that the developers decided to take a year(or was it 2, not quite sure) off to work on it, gives me confidence that this is gonna be a good game.

@Chrono @Trismegistus @Admiral Lee Hung @Calypso @Fujishiro tag any other AC fans y'all know!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Ive played all of them minus unity and syndicate, and Iโ€™ve beaten AC2 7 times, AC Brotherhood 5 times, AC3 I was ranked number 1 in the world on Xbox 360 for Red Coat Kills (I am completely serious), and I beat black flag twice and was ranked in the top 100 most profitable pirates in that game on XBL.

So Iโ€™m somewhat of a fan lol.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
I'm gonna be begging my parents to buy the new Xbox so I can get it this year for my birthday. I cannot miss out on this game.
This is exactly what I did.

I had them buy me the new Xbox One X for Origins lmao. I had to play that game in 4k.

D

Dragomir

Ive played all of them minus unity and syndicate, and Iโ€™ve beaten AC2 7 times, AC Brotherhood 5 times, AC3 I was ranked number 1 in the world on Xbox 360 for Red Coat Kills (I am completely serious), and I beat black flag twice and was ranked in the top 100 most profitable pirates in that game on XBL.

So Iโ€™m somewhat of a fan lol.
Damn, my man. Did you count your hours?
This is exactly what I did.

I had them buy me the new Xbox One X for Origins lmao. I had to play that game in 4k.
Have you watched this video on Valhalla?

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Damn, my man. Did you count your hours?

Have you watched this video on Valhalla?

No, not yet.

Even my mom sent this to me.

I don't watch any Valhalla related videos because I want everything to be a surprise. But I watched the trailer though.

D

Dragomir

No, not yet.

Even my mom sent this to me.

I don't watch any Valhalla related videos because I want everything to be a surprise. But I watched the trailer though.
Yeah, I'm with you on this one. Not gonna watch any more Valhalla videos as to not spoil myself as I did with Origins and Odyssey.

Hoho, I can't wait. Ready to put in the grind over winter break.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Yeah, I'm with you on this one. Not gonna watch any more Valhalla videos as to not spoil myself as I did with Origins and Odyssey.

Hoho, I can't wait. Ready to put in the grind over winter break.

I spoiled myself with Origins and it hurt so much afterwards.

But it's worth waiting until its release.

D

Dragomir

When Valhalla drops I will probably work/play work/play.
Eat and sleep not on the schedule?
Played every game from AC to AC: Syndicate. Later games doesn't feel like AC games.
You should still check them out and see what they're like dude. They're intentionally made to be open-world to fit the theme. It not being stealth is no reason to dismiss them. They're still pretty great.
Valhalla is already pre-ordered.
My AC figure collection need more stuff :blush:
Ooh! Would you mind sharing some pics with us?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
The original six are some of my favourite memories for gaming. The way the background New World Order conspiracy unraveled was really brilliant.

After that the series has sort of lost its way to me. I've played them all except Unity, and all the games are enjoyable enough, but the magic has gone.
You didn't like Odyssey?

I met a lot of people online who abandon AC after 3rd one because they thought that series become shitty and returned to Oddysey and changed their opinion a lot.