Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Am I the only one not really hyped about the playoff this year because of the big break ?

I will likely watch the play off and stuff but I am a bit less enthusiastic (same for all sports)

Bronbron for the win
No, you are not.

I can't fucking way but also I'm fucking sad. I would drop a tear or two watching Kobe congratulating Lebron and Lakers on their championship victory.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
man the cleveland win got me in tears
kyrie was unreal that final
jr as well
not just bron
Yeah, Lebron, Kyrie, and Love were playing something else.

I fucking cried after the final whistle.

I'm so mad that Kyrie felt that he's in Lebron's shadow.

If his ego didn't activate they could take the championship away from the GSW at least one more time.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Am I the only one not really hyped about the playoff this year because of the big break ?

I will likely watch the play off and stuff but I am a bit less enthusiastic (same for all sports)

Bronbron for the win
Same. The long wait has killed all the hype. I didn't really care much this year since the Dubz aren't in it but the wait exacerbated how much less I care about this. I'll be rooting for Giannis though because he's down to earth and humble.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah, Lebron, Kyrie, and Love were playing something else.

I fucking cried after the final whistle.

I'm so mad that Kyrie felt that he's in Lebron's shadow.

If his ego didn't activate they could take the championship away from the GSW at least one more time.
Durant destroyed everything with his choice (and Jr Smith with his crazy game in the first play off final game lhaha)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Same. The long wait has killed all the hype. I didn't really care much this year since the Dubz aren't in it but the wait exacerbated how much less I care about this. I'll be rooting for Giannis though because he's down to earth and humble.
If Giannis wins it will be the biggest "fuck you" to "USA is the best".

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I'm salty as fuck still about our injuries last year during the playoffs but I know we can come back strong. I'll be happy as long as Kahquit and Bran don't win the chip. Anyone else can win and I'll be satisfied.
Post automatically merged:

I was on fire in front of my laptop at 6 am in France without any sleep. Really this play off series is one of my best sports emotion, each games were amazing and stressful
That game 7 was my birthday. It had me in tears because we lost :josad:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah I don't even care about football, I will hate it if PSG wins this year because there won't be any real emotions etc.

I am team LeBron ^^

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Durant destroyed everything with his choice (and Jr Smith with his crazy game in the first play off final game lhaha)
Cleveland's problem was that Love was constantly getting injured, Kyrie's ego took over and most of the team was utter trash.

I will not lie to you if I say that Kyrie and Lebron choke Cleveland by the throat to the finals each year.

I'm salty as fuck still about our injuries last year during the playoffs but I know we can come back strong. I'll be happy as long as Kahquit and Bran don't win the chip. Anyone else can win and I'll be satisfied.

damn
so am guessing you riding with giannis then this season

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

As a GSW fan, it probably hurt but you can't tell me that Cleveland 2016 run is not movie material.

Btw from when do you support GSW? Please don't tell me 2015 I need some faith in humanity.

Cleveland's problem was that Love was constantly getting injured, Kyrie's ego took over and most of the team was utter trash.

I will not lie to you if I say that Kyrie and Lebron choke Cleveland by the throat to the finals each year.
cleveland's problem was kd joining
they struggled to beat the warrior team without him
with him there
it was kind of over . you could argue kd was a top 2 player in the league .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
cleveland's problem was kd joining
they struggled to beat the warrior team without him
with him there
it was kind of over . you could argue kd was a top 2 player in the league .
True but Lebron proved he was able to choke Cleveland on his back to beat Warriors without Kyrie.

It's probably only me but I think J.R choke broke Lebron a little.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I will says this and say this again. Steph was the best player on the DUBZ in the run with Durant. Durant fed off Steph and Steph alone. All the stats and eye test from watching show that Durant needed Steph more than Steph needed Durant. I think KD is a phenomenal talent but, he is not a ceiling raiser like the likes of Steph who is perhaps the greatest ceiling raiser of all time.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I will says this and say this again. Steph was the best player on the DUBZ in the run with Durant. Durant fed off Steph and Steph alone. All the stats and eye test from watching show that Durant needed Steph more than Steph needed Durant. I think KD is a phenomenal talent but, he is not a ceiling raiser like the likes of Steph who is perhaps the greatest ceiling raiser of all time.
Steph brought back my faith in smaller players.

Dude is only a few cms taller than me and won MVP and championship.

nba will be more fun next season
rather than a big three
each team has big twos
warriors: klay , steph
rockets: harden , westbrook
clippers: kawhi , PG
Bucks: giannis , Middleton
Lakers: bron, AD
brooklyn : Kd , kyrie
and then one team which doesnt have this but has all round good pieces, raptors with fred, lowry and spicey p
If kd returns to prime kd I could see brooklyn taking the east next year.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I agree I hate steph but the guy has something more, for me Durant is a better player but Steph is a better champion and a better leader