Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why i feel suspicious why Oda showed us Gyukimaru with shapeshifting Fox.
And if Kaido isn't DF eater, that would make Gyukimaru - Fox shapeshifting plot became important.

And that could answer why he is still strong on "Sea"
Either that or the implied Vegapunk connection is legit.

Punk Hazard is a super weird arc. In the arc, Oda clearly hints at Gigantifcation and Oni-Giant experiments, but it doesn't elaborate on it. Not to mention, the random inclusion of 2 artificial dragons and an artificial dragon devil fruit Momo ate. Its very weird.

Another idea is that he was given an artificial fruit from Vegapunk and it doesnt have the weakness of the sea. We've never seen Momo in danger of drowning.

Last edited:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Either that or the implied Vegapunk connection is legit.

Punk Hazard is a super weird arc. He clearly hints at Gigantifcation and Oni-Giant experiments, but it doesn't elaborate on it. Not to mention, the random inclusion of 2 artificial dragons and an artificial dragon devil fruit Momo ate. Its very weird.

Another idea is that he was given an artificial fruit from Vegapunk and it doesnt have the weakness of the sea. We've never seen Momo in danger of drowning.
So do you mean by that, Kaido already ate "Vegapunk's Shenron DF" when attack Wano?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Another Canadian?! So many of y'all in this place. We're gonna get overrun.

What you got against us Canadians??? EH.

am afraid germans are the ones who dominate the forum rn
but a new nation will rise soon
The reborn informant alliance :endthis:
Canada4life.

@Akai2 can confirm that I'm Canadian:feelsokeman:
@Akai2 was kicked out of Canada for debauchery. Makes sense that you'd ask another lewd man for backup. Sorry, he cannot confirm anything. Sorry.

So do you mean by that, Kaido already ate "Vegapunk's Shenron DF" when attack Wano?
Yes, I'm saying that before Rocks was formed, Vegapunk was already performing Gigantifcation and artificial devil fruit experiments at Punk Hazard, Kaido and the Numbers were his first experiments. Big Mom broke them out, aka the debt he owes her.

Its either that or after Rocks fell, when he was captured (as implied by his introduction)

Status
Not open for further replies.