General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Luffy - 1,700,000,000-1,900,000,000 (small increase and still less than BB).
Zoro - 700,000,000
Jimbe - 600,000,000
Sanji - 550,000,000
Yamato - 500,000,000
God Usop - 400,000,000
The others - between 100,000,000 and 200,000,000
Chopper - 200 berries
I guess these numbers are actually far more accurate than all the other predictions here :D
It's quite save to say that whatever happends, the Straw Hat bounties still have to be on an underdog level.

My guess:
Luffy - 2.000.000.000 (2.2b at max)
Zoro - 920.000.000
Jinbei - 738.000.000
Sanji - 630.000.000
Usopp - 400.000.000
Franky - 294.000.000
Brook - 283.000.000
Robin - 230.000.000
Nami - 166.000.000
Carrot - 150.000.000
Chopper - 1.000

Kid - 1.470.000.000
Law - 1.200.000.000
Apoo - 650.000.000
Killer - 600.000.000
Hawkins - 520.000.000

Luffy 3 mld
Law 1.8 mld
Kidd 2 mld

Zoro 700
Sanji 667
Jimbei 635

Apoo dead/captured
Hawkins no increase
Killer 350

Usopp 400
Nami 210
Robin 280
Brook 280
Franky 310
If Law, Luffy and Kidd get the same credit, I could see Law and Kidd's bounty being the same, though I think Luffy would again be considered the designated ring leader(considering his the most notorious of the three).

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
You guys think that BB bounty will increase to more than 3b while the Wano Arc go on? He seems to be planning something big and would make sense to his bounty go up together with Luffy.
Luffy get 1b for what happen in WCI, If he get less than this for Kaido defeat would be very strange.
Teach most likely going for ancient weapon too, and he might going for Uranus. Because of the alabasta incident.

Oda always surprise us by increasing the SHs bounties excessively so at this point I aint gonna be shocked with Zoro, Sanji and potentially Jinbei all being over a billion...

Zoro and Sanji could more than likely be over 1.3B even if it’s by a small amount.

Tho to play it safe with Jinbei the least and probable bounty for him is 948M (if he fights Smoothie as I predict).

In my opinion Brook and Franky should preferably be in the 200s M. However still I could see it in the 300s M, while Robin maybe in the 400s M.

Nami and Chopper can have a decent 166M for Nami while the other 150M(if Oda had enough with his gag).

God Usopp on the other hand a freaking 500M!

Oda always surprise us by increasing the SHs bounties excessively so at this point I aint gonna be shocked with Zoro, Sanji and potentially Jinbei all being over a billion...

Zoro and Sanji could more than likely be over 1.3B even if it’s by a small amount.

Tho to play it safe with Jinbei the least and probable bounty for him is 948M (if he fights Smoothie as I predict).

In my opinion Brook and Franky should preferably be in the 200s M. However still I could see it in the 300s M, while Robin maybe in the 400s M.

Nami and Chopper can have a decent 166M for Nami while the other 150M(if Oda had enough with his gag).

God Usopp on the other hand a freaking 500M!

When did Oda ever increase the SH bounties excessively? In case of Luffy it tripled two times (100m -> 300m / 500m -> 1.5b), but aside of that Usopp's raise from 30m to 200m is the only really huge increase.
Zoro's and Sanji's biggest raise (120m -> 320m / 77m -> 177m) did not even triple.

Expecting a raise to 1.3b is an increase that we've never seen before, especially in the range of over one billion.
:bamathink:
The other Straw Hat bounties sound quite good, though Robin's bounty is a bit too high (though it could be much higher if the WG would want it as she's very dangerous for them).

J

Jo_Ndule

I guess these numbers are actually far more accurate than all the other predictions here :D
It's quite save to say that whatever happends, the Straw Hat bounties still have to be on an underdog level.

My guess:
Luffy - 2.000.000.000 (2.2b at max)
Zoro - 920.000.000
Jinbei - 738.000.000
Sanji - 630.000.000
Usopp - 400.000.000
Franky - 294.000.000
Brook - 283.000.000
Robin - 230.000.000
Nami - 166.000.000
Carrot - 150.000.000
Chopper - 1.000

Kid - 1.470.000.000
Law - 1.200.000.000
Apoo - 650.000.000
Killer - 600.000.000
Hawkins - 520.000.000
At least, Luffy will get 1b increase, same with Kidd while law gets between 500- 800 M increase
Luffy 2.5
Kidd 1.47
Law 1.2

The rear gets 300-500 M increase :
Zoro 820 M
Sanji 777 M
Jinbei 738 M
Killer 620 M

When did Oda ever increase the SH bounties excessively? In case of Luffy it tripled two times (100m -> 300m / 500m -> 1.5b), but aside of that Usopp's raise from 30m to 200m is the only really huge increase.
Zoro's and Sanji's biggest raise (120m -> 320m / 77m -> 177m) did not even triple.

Expecting a raise to 1.3b is an increase that we've never seen before, especially in the range of over one billion.
:bamathink:
The other Straw Hat bounties sound quite good, though Robin's bounty is a bit too high (though it could be much higher if the WG would want it as she's very dangerous for them).
Luffy’s increase from 30M to 100M was a big increase at that point in the story same with from 100M to 300M not to mention from 500M to 1.5B which was massive. Zoro going from 120M to 320M that means a 200M boost in bounty, you really think it isn’t much at that point.. especially when the highest known bounty then was 550M and so on.

Hm...

I think it all depends on how things turn out.

Even if Luffy does become the emperor slayer, and gets a massive bounty, I don't think everyone will necessarily get equal credit.

I could see the heavy hitters like Law and Kidd breaching 1 billion for being coconspirators, though I'm not sure Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei would pass that much.

I don't think all the strawhats are all magically going to get bounties in the 300 mil range(300 mil is still reserved for elite or highly dangerous pirates and supernova's), though I do think all of them(except Chopper), breaching 100 mil seems reasonable(considering they are all pretty close to it anyway).

Hm...

I think it all depends on how things turn out.

Even if Luffy does become the emperor slayer, and gets a massive bounty, I don't think everyone will necessarily get equal credit.

I could see the heavy hitters like Law and Kidd breaching 1 billion for being coconspirators, though I'm not sure Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei would pass that much.

I don't think all the strawhats are all magically going to get bounties in the 300 mil range(300 mil is still reserved for elite or highly dangerous pirates and supernova's), though I do think all of them(except Chopper), breaching 100 mil seems reasonable(considering they are all pretty close to it anyway).
If Kaido and his crew falls along with some of Big Moms crew, then the Straws Hats will be considered elite. None of the SHs bounty should be under $300 million after Wano except for Chopper because of the gag, which is time to end.

We should consider this
  • Whitebeard as captain had 5 bil, and we still need to find out Marco's bounty as YC1.
  • Kaido as captain had 4.6 bil, and known highest bounty below him is Queen (YC2) which is 1.32 bil.
  • Big Mom as a captain had 4.3 bil, and highest bounty below her is Katakuri (YC1) which is 1.057.000.
  • Shanks as a captain had 4 bil, and we had no idea of his commander's bounty.
  • Blackbeard as a captain had 2.2 bil, and we had no idea of his commander's bounty.
And for now :
  • Luffy as captain had 1.5 bil, and highest bounty below him is Jinbe 438 mil.
By that point, the bounty gap between Captain and his commander is pretty high.
Which is im not sure even if Luffy had 3 bil bounty, Monster Trio will barely reach 1 bil at least.
No.

1. The gap depends on which type of pirate crew you talk about. For instance, the strength gap between Luffy and Zoro isn't as large as BM - Katakuri. Confirmed vice captains like Zoro, Beckman and Rayleigh won't get low diffed by their captains, these crews are much more balanced (hence Marines' commenting on the RHP high average bounties).

2. I bet my account Luffy's not getting anything less than 4 billions after Wano anyway. We're literally at end game right now, likely only two bounties remain for Luffy, one that places him on Yonko ballpark, the other to surpass Roger's bounty.

J

Jo_Ndule

Luffy should be the Firetank Pirates treatment for Wano. Be seen as sidekicks to Marco and any more of the Whitebeard Pirates that show up.
Luffy 1.6 bill
Zoro 960 mill
Sanji 730 mill
Jimbei 600 mill
Usopp 250 mill
Franky 194 mill
Robin 180 mill
Brook 133 mill
Nami 116 mill
Carrot 79 mill
Chopper 1000
Lol
The story tells you Marco is a sidekick basically being less relevant than retainers, having les focus than Luffy by far

But you think Marco will overshadow Luffy when Luffy overshadowed him in MF even

Doesn't matter
He will still be weaker than Katakuri
He will still be a sidekick, overshadowed by SNs
He will still lack CoC, top tier haki...
Yeah, nah.
I don’t really see how someone as built up and referenced and praised as Marco is going to end up weaker than Katakuri.
Katakuri, but then again, so are people who can fight roughly on par with admirals.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yeah, nah.
I don’t really see how someone as built up and referenced and praised as Marco is going to end up weaker than Katakuri.
Katakuri, but then again, so are people who can fight roughly on par with admirals.
Lol Marco was never build up to be strong
Jinbei,DR sabo, G3 can tag admirals and not lose 1 v 1

Doesn't mean they are equak to katakuri

Marco did nothing at MF except flying like a chicken and doing no damage at all, he ned beat anyone even.

Marco is a hypetool, losing wars badly.
Nobody built Marco as a conqueror

Every pirate above Kata has CoC, or at least have adcoa /FS.

Nobody gives a damn about Marco, he can't even catch Perospero despite being a flyer

Doesn't mean they are equak to katakuri

Marco did nothing at MF except flying like a chicken and doing no damage at all, he ned beat anyone even.

Nobody gives a damn about Marco, he can't even catch Perospero despite being a flyer
Marco has had significantly more plot significance than Katakuri has despite Katakuri and Marco holding the same positions on their respective crews.

Marco is more relevant to the story as an overall figure than Katakuri is. The only time when Katakuri was relevant, was when he was literally the main antagonist. Aside from that, his relevance and impact on the plot has been minimal.

Doesn't matter
He will still be weaker than Katakuri
He will still be a sidekick, overshadowed by SNs, retainers
He will still lack CoC, top tier haki...
Remember that bounty, to a certain degree, is power level related. Katakuri and Marco already peaked and are not portrayed to get a higher bounty, though, Marco's bounty could grow after Wano.

Katakuri lost to Dressrosa Luffy, a weakling. Marco is portrayed to fight Top Tiers, Kata got nothing on that.

Marco is stronger than Katakuri.
Post automatically merged:

- Jinbe got destroyed against Akainu.
- Sabo was trolled.

Marco has the balls to challenge Top tiers. That scrub Kata doesn't even leave Totland cause he is scared of tough challenges. He rather fights Low High tiers, lmao.

- Call me when Kata challenges Top tiers.
- Call me when Kata is hyped to be able and stop MF teach ( Blackbeard needed 1 year training to beat Marco)

Again. Kata got nothing on the GOAT