General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

What bounty will the Strawhats get post-Wano?

• Total voters
It’s interesting looking back at Whitebeard and Roger’s bounties in particular, because before Chapter 957 came out, I think I recall at least a few people saying that their bounties would have been at least 25 billion, in addition to others saying that they wouldn’t have had bounties at all for being “too dangerous.”

Makes me wonder what a pirate would have to do to end up with a 25+ billion bounty assuming bounties can truthfully go that far. I suppose that a pirate would have to be responsible for committing mass genocide of at least a dozen countries for that to happen.

By now? 150M imo.
Post automatically merged:

Am I the only one who thinks it’s nearly hard to accept the Brook and Franky to reach the 300M or above? I believe it’s too high for them, what do you guys think?
Nah, Brook and Franky deserve to have 300+ million bounty. Brook is super competent and Franky's capability of destruction can only grow from here.

It’s interesting looking back at Whitebeard and Roger’s bounties in particular, because before Chapter 957 came out, I think I recall at least a few people saying that their bounties would have been at least 25 billion, in addition to others saying that they wouldn’t have had bounties at all for being “too dangerous.”

Makes me wonder what a pirate would have to do to end up with a 25+ billion bounty assuming bounties can truthfully go that far. I suppose that a pirate would have to be responsible for committing mass genocide of at least a dozen countries for that to happen.
Well, Roger, WB, and the Yonkos can destroy countries with ease. If someone has a 25+ billion bounty, that someone probably has to be able to destroy a planet with ease.

Nah, Brook and Franky deserve to have 300+ million bounty. Brook is super competent and Franky's capability of destruction can only grow from here
As much as I want to believe that, but I cannot see Franky and Brook as of now and post Wano to be comparable to CC, Pekoms, Pedro, Oven, Cavendish, Daifuku and Capone who are all in the 300s M their strength and threat lvl is not even close for the time being. Being in the 200s M seem more understandable unless you think those two will PU massively and be known feared fighters.

around 200M increase to their current bounties is impressive enough.

Now this is funny TBH... Don't tell me you also believe that ZSJ won't be Sweet Commanders/Calamities level Post-Wano?
I definitely see Franky and Brook at high veteran level post-Wano. If Yamato joins, the crew will have a monster quartet (Luffy excluded due to being captain) and the ones next in line would be these two. 2-3 modifications for Franky and a sword like Napoleon for Brook should put these two in Oven/Daifuku ballpark, if not above.

At most I see Franky and Brook being able to challenge the heavy hitters of an emperors crew outside of the calamities by the end of the series.

I don't see them necessarily being at that sort of supernova(worst gen) level now though.

Luffy should be the Firetank Pirates treatment for Wano. Be seen as sidekicks to Marco and any more of the Whitebeard Pirates that show up.
Luffy 1.6 bill
Zoro 960 mill
Sanji 730 mill
Jimbei 600 mill
Usopp 250 mill
Franky 194 mill
Robin 180 mill
Brook 133 mill
Nami 116 mill
Carrot 79 mill
Chopper 1000
Lol the whole world knows Luffy and Law are on their way to wano fuck with Kaido. Big mom basically broadcasted it on the den den mushi that he is going to wano coz Luffy is there and the marines heard it. Then we had BB confirm it that he knows Luffy is on his way to Wano to battle Kaido. At this point Kidd will likely be viewed as Bege. Law at least is a known ally.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate we won't even get a Bounty increase reveal after Wano considering we basically just got two almost back to back with Dressrosa and WCI. The next increase probably won't be revealed until after the next arc.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️
So zoro gains a bounty greater than BB's? What next Mihawk for 5B bounty?
Mihawk's bounty shall never go far off the 2-3 billlion range but that is merely in that he is all alone and not in a crew made of dangerous pirates, just like he never beat a yonko, assaulted the WG etc. He is not that much of a dangerous man, only by potential he is.