General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I was thinking about Rocks and Kaidou Big Mom recruiting other Pirates making it almost back to full power or something like that.

Lol idk maybe Luffy will become the new Rocks. Just so much potential storylines/plot that could happen.
according to you, the whole alliance will fail, luffy will die, momo will die, wano will be in the dark without dawn, kaido and bigmom will declare war on the world government, the story will change characters right? How can Luffy live if he fails here, if possible, is the story coherent?

Years before the Yonko’s bounties were revealed I had predicted Rayleigh would have a 5 billion bounty, the highest in the entire world right now.
Post automatically merged:

Back then people agreed with me he’d have a higher bounty than Kaido because this was before Wano arc in which Kaido received a lot of hype and people became Kaido fanboys.

Don’t worry the final war will come soon, people like Rayleigh, admirals and Mihawk will receive crazy hype and the current popularity of the Yonko will fade away.

It’s just like how during WCI people were saying Katakuri was the strongest YC1 and Admiral+ level and BM was Pirate King level, etc. Well some still do but it is no longer the popular opinion.

Or how many actually thought Doffy was as strong as Aokiji and admiral level back during Dressrosa.

Heck I remember Punk Hazard people thinking that Vergo was stronger than a YC.

Heck I remember back in FI when people thought the Monster trio might be stronger than Yonko commanders or maybe even top tier !

Crazy times.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I still think each SH will get a default of 200 mil. increase after this arc. Defeating Doflamingo pushed every SH up by 50 mil. I'd say defeating Kaido (potentially Linlin) will warrant a 4x increase.

saw tekking's vid so wanted to drop a blind prediction without thinking much and check how close i got later one

SH :
- Monkey D. Luffy 2.1B
- Roronoa Zoro 1B
- Jinbe 800M
- Usopp 600M
- Vinsmoke Sanji 500M
- Brook 303M
- Robin 294M
- Nami 226M
- Franky 199M
- Chopper 150 berry (let the gag continue i guess)

WG :
- Eustass Kid 1.6B
- Basil Hawkins 1.2B
- Trafalgar D. Water Law 900M
- Scratchmen Apoo 800M
- Killer 390M

Enemies :
- Kaido 5B
- Big Mom 4.5B

saw tekking's vid so wanted to drop a blind prediction without thinking much and check how close i got later one

SH :
- Monkey D. Luffy 2.1B
- Roronoa Zoro 1B
- Jinbe 800M
- Usopp 600M
- Vinsmoke Sanji 500M
- Brook 303M
- Robin 294M
- Nami 226M
- Franky 199M
- Chopper 150 berry (let the gag continue i guess)

WG :
- Eustass Kid 1.6B
- Basil Hawkins 1.2B
- Trafalgar D. Water Law 900M
- Scratchmen Apoo 800M
- Killer 390M

Enemies :
- Kaido 5B
- Big Mom 4.5B
Wow, you really lost faith in Sanji. Oda broke your mind.

Wow, you really lost faith in Sanji. Oda broke your mind.
nah not really i just tried to put myself into oda's gag shoes so :

chopper +50 everytime
Franky is almost there but no there (every1 is above 200 except him)
Usopp gets lucky and overshoot expectations
Nami will probably get another insane photoshot posing as a Konichi (maybe with Zeus)

Sanji vs Zoro has so much possiblities you can either put them equal and have a new spin on the gag or have Sanji above with 10 or more again and let the gag go the other way or have Zoro take the lead again like pre-ts ... but the way i see it is that Sanji is invisible and is wearing a suit that he might not be recognizable so he will go under radar and that will cause for him to not shoot high also Sanji everytime he has a problem with his poster first not having bounty at all then the drawing then the only alive then adding Vinsmoke there's nothing else left as a gag other than lower bounty than expected by everyone

again it's all predictions and trying to get into oda's gags as for me i still think he's the 3rd strongest of the crew and still my fav character