General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I was thinking about Rocks and Kaidou Big Mom recruiting other Pirates making it almost back to full power or something like that.

Lol idk maybe Luffy will become the new Rocks. Just so much potential storylines/plot that could happen.
that would be BB if thats what you are looking for
at that point luffy might have to team up with the marines to take them down. wouldnt be bad to see but at this point, imo, kaido is as good as done here in wano.

the reason I ask is if both go down
bounty predictions could look very different
oda didnt change timeline in the interview. said 4 and a half years now. we are approaching end game seriously now. to pt it in perspective, dressrossa was 2.5 yrs in real time.

That's way to excessive of a leap at this point, especially considering Luffy won't get sole recognition for the downfall of Kaido and Big Mom. Kidd and Law will get partial credit, and depending on what happens with the other Worst Gen members, they might be added to that mix as well. I see Wano being the battle which will basically give rise to the Worst Generations era. If everyone does get an increase after Wano, the max I can see Luffy being at is 2.5-3 Billion.

Remember, we haven't even seen Dragons Bounty yet, which is probably around the same amount of Whitebeard and Roger. Luffy shouldn't be near or above that before it's ever even revealed.
Nah. Dragon's bounty >>> Roger's bounty/WB's bounty. This was mentioned. If Roger/WB are in the 5 billions, Dragon is probably like 10 billion.

So it could be, this arc -> Luffy goes to 5.60 -> surpass Roger/WB's bounties. Fulfills Shanks' promise to become a great pirate.

EOS -> Luffy goes > 10 billion -> surpasses Dragon's as highest bounty in the world

So I think it's Kaido -> Roger -> Dragon.

Nah. Dragon's bounty >>> Roger's bounty/WB's bounty. This was mentioned. If Roger/WB are in the 5 billions, Dragon is probably like 10 billion.

So it could be, this arc -> Luffy goes to 5.60 -> surpass Roger/WB's bounties. Fulfills Shanks' promise to become a great pirate.

EOS -> Luffy goes > 10 billion -> surpasses Dragon's as highest bounty in the world

So I think it's Kaido -> Roger -> Dragon.
It was mentioned he was the most wanted man. Doesn't mean his bounty is above Roger's though. It's for sure though above WB since Dragon became most wanted when WB was still alive and active.
Post automatically merged:

Wonder what Oda has in store for Mihawk if he’ll go so far as to reveal Roger’s bounty before Mihawk’s. Hmm.
Lol he has also revealed Kaido's bounty but not King's and Ulti's. We know for a fact he can't be above BB given BB world scale impressive resume and status as a yonko. He probably has a frozen bounty in 600m range. Could rise to 1.4-1.5B after he was kicked out of the Warlords.

After Wano
Buggy 750 million
Alvida 320 million
Galliano 350 million
Mohji and Richie 280 million
Cabaji 250 million
None are actually strong but because Bounties are based on the perceived threat level as the "highest ranked" officers. The WG sees them as huge threats.

It was mentioned he was the most wanted man. Doesn't mean his bounty is above Roger's though. It's for sure though above WB since Dragon became most wanted when WB was still alive and active.
Post automatically merged:

Lol he has also revealed Kaido's bounty but not King's and Ulti's. We know for a fact he can't be above BB given BB world scale impressive resume and status as a yonko. He probably has a frozen bounty in 600m range. Could rise to 1.4-1.5B after he was kicked out of the Warlords.
Yeah, especially him fighting against more marines after the Warlord system got tossed away could end up with him having a bounty of over one billion if it isn’t already.

Monkey D Dragon - 4 B . But i feel his bounty is gonna be more outrageous ( 5 B ) mainly because he is going directly against World Government
Dragon’s bounty has to be at least 5.1B and above cuz ge was still considered the most wanted criminal while WB was alive who is something like 5.066 B so it only makes sense with Dragon having a higher bounty than that.