General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
nah not really i just tried to put myself into oda's gag shoes so :

chopper +50 everytime
Franky is almost there but no there (every1 is above 200 except him)
Usopp gets lucky and overshoot expectations
Nami will probably get another insane photoshot posing as a Konichi (maybe with Zeus)

Sanji vs Zoro has so much possiblities you can either put them equal and have a new spin on the gag or have Sanji above with 10 or more again and let the gag go the other way or have Zoro take the lead again like pre-ts ... but the way i see it is that Sanji is invisible and is wearing a suit that he might not be recognizable so he will go under radar and that will cause for him to not shoot high also Sanji everytime he has a problem with his poster first not having bounty at all then the drawing then the only alive then adding Vinsmoke there's nothing else left as a gag other than lower bounty than expected by everyone

again it's all predictions and trying to get into oda's gags as for me i still think he's the 3rd strongest of the crew and still my fav character
If Oda is going to troll Sanji, it will be with the picture, not the amount. I think Sanji's new poster will be him in the raid suit. Sanji and Zoro's bounties will be close to each other going forword like it is now

Question, what do people think the bounties of the new giant pirates, and the Ideo pirates will be?

The new giant pirates is made up of five members, with the Ideo pirates being made up of four.

All the members of the new giant pirates were considered S class mercenaries, with Hajrudin being labelled the most powerful pirate mercenary in the world.

All four of the giants were in the same class of mercenary as Hajrudin, being the most powerful pirates mercenaries in Buggy's organization.

Based on that, I think these could be the respective starting bounties for the new giant pirates.

Hajrudin: 100-200 million.

The previous captains of the new giant pirates had bounties of 100 million. Considering that Hajrudin the new and sole captain, I could see his initial bounty capping out to be on par with the joint captains.

Stansen: 70-100
Road: 70-100
Goldberg: 70-100
Gerd: 70-100

All of them being giants, and S class pirate mercenaries, 70 million(which was the bounty of Daz Bonez, another prominent bounty hunter and mercenary), seems like a good starting off point for formidable starting out pirates of the giant variety.

As for the Ideo pirates, Ideo was a well known fighter who could hold his own against Sai(pre haki awakening), and both Blue Gilly and Abdullah and Jeet were criminals who likely already had bounties.

In terms of bounties, I could see the Ideo pirates having bounties like this.

Abdullah: 20-40 million
Jeet: 20- 40 million
Both of them were bounty hunters before they committed a major crime, and considering the fact they don't appear that strong, as well as the bounties of other war criminals and mercenaries, I think this is a pretty decent range.
(Lafitte(war criminal): 42.2 mil bounty/ Yeti cool brothers(bounty hunters): 20 million each(40 million in total)/Funk Brothers(assassins) Kelly Funk:57 million/ Bobby Funk: 36 million(93 million total) / Daz Bonez(bounty hunter and assassin): 75 million/ Sulieman(war criminal): 67 million)

Blue Gilly: 20-50 million
Blue Gilly is a prominent and decently strong martial artist(though nothing by the standards of new world pirates). 20-50 million is a very reachable starting bounty for decently powerful martial artists.(Bon Clay: 32 million, Dellinger: 15 million(as a kid), Burgess: 20 million(before joining BB), Lao G: 61 million(10 years ago), Senor Pink: 58 million(10 years ago).

Ideo: 75-120 million starting bounty.
He was a world renowned fighter before he became a pirate captain. He was able to fight with Sai, who had a bounty of 210 million in Dressrosa. He has a decent number of decently capable subordinates under his command. With that in mind, 75 to 120 million seems like a good place to put a starting bounty for him, considering he was able to hold his own decently against Dellinger(at least better than Blue Gilly).

So for the new giant warriors, I could see their overall crew bounty being between 380 and 600 million to begin with.

For the Ideo pirates, I could see it being between 135 and 250 million to start with.

What do people think of these guesses?
I quite like these bounties. Especially for the New Giant Pirates.

Years before the Yonko’s bounties were revealed I had predicted Rayleigh would have a 5 billion bounty, the highest in the entire world right now.
Post automatically merged:

Back then people agreed with me he’d have a higher bounty than Kaido because this was before Wano arc in which Kaido received a lot of hype and people became Kaido fanboys.

Don’t worry the final war will come soon, people like Rayleigh, admirals and Mihawk will receive crazy hype and the current popularity of the Yonko will fade away.

It’s just like how during WCI people were saying Katakuri was the strongest YC1 and Admiral+ level and BM was Pirate King level, etc. Well some still do but it is no longer the popular opinion.

Or how many actually thought Doffy was as strong as Aokiji and admiral level back during Dressrosa.

Heck I remember Punk Hazard people thinking that Vergo was stronger than a YC.

Heck I remember back in FI when people thought the Monster trio might be stronger than Yonko commanders or maybe even top tier !

Crazy times.
We already know no one else will have a higher bounty than Roger and WB the exception of Dragon or Luffy and BB after upgrades. Mihawk won't even be above current BB bounty of 2.2B. bounty is a cv of crimes and his is serverly lacking

I can feel the bounties reveal for ex warlords is close! My rough estimate would be like...

Mihawk: 3 B
Weevil: 1.48 B
Boa: 800 M
Buggy: 300 M

wanna see you speculation guys ^^
Kind of what I think except Buggy's should be higher considering how the Marines consider him a big shot. I think Oda will troll us and give him a billion or something.

I can feel the bounties reveal for ex warlords is close! My rough estimate would be like...

Why would Weevil's bounty be that high, when it got frozen 1 year prior? Law's bounty was frozen at the same time, and even after taking down Doffy with Luffy it only rose to 500 million.

saw tekking's vid so wanted to drop a blind prediction without thinking much and check how close i got later one

SH :
- Monkey D. Luffy 2.1B
- Roronoa Zoro 1B
- Jinbe 800M
- Usopp 600M
- Vinsmoke Sanji 500M
- Brook 303M
- Robin 294M
- Nami 226M
- Franky 199M
- Chopper 150 berry (let the gag continue i guess)

WG :
- Eustass Kid 1.6B
- Basil Hawkins 1.2B
- Trafalgar D. Water Law 900M
- Scratchmen Apoo 800M
- Killer 390M

Enemies :
- Kaido 5B
- Big Mom 4.5B
I think it would just get repetitive if Chopper’s bounty continued to be under 500. I think a better way to supersede the gag at that point would be for Chopper to think he’s just gonna get a low bounty when he’s about to see his new poster, and then really gleefully shocked at seeing a bounty that’s like 50 million.

If Mihawk would go out of his way to be the captain of his own crew and establish his own empire, on top of being strong, then he’d probably would have been an emperor by now, which may lend to how a 3 billion or so bounty may be more appropriate, despite him said to be a stronger swordsman than Shanks.

Last edited:
I think it would just get repetitive if Chopper’s bounty continued to be under 500. I think a better way to supersede the gag at that point would be for Chopper to think he’s just gonna get a low bounty when he’s about to see his new poster, and then really gleefully shocked at seeing a bounty that’s like 50 million.

If Mihawk would go out of his way to be the captain of his own crew and establish his own empire, on top of being as strong, then he’d probably would have been an emperor by now, which may lend to how a 3 billion or so bounty may be more appropriate, despite him said to be a stronger swordsman than Shanks.
He wouldn't be an Emperor coz he doesn't have the stuff of kings in him. And he can't have a bounty greater than a guy who is an actual emperor with massive fleet, a former admiral as underling and an insane recent criminal cv.

That sounds about right.

Mihawk 3 Billion
Weevil 1.1 Billion
Boa 650 Million
Buggy 500 Million

Mihawk is the exception

Why would Weevil's bounty be that high, when it got frozen 1 year prior? Law's bounty was frozen at the same time, and even after taking down Doffy with Luffy it only rose to 500 million.
Cuz whenever Weevil goes hundreds of casualties fall... the WG and marines endured it due to the fact he was still a warlord... and now fleets of marines will be crushed by him just add up.

Cuz whenever Weevil goes hundreds of casualties fall... the WG and marines endured it due to the fact he was still a warlord... and now fleets of marines will be crushed by him just add up.
Add to all of it him being potential son of WB, which I think is actually true and he is being used by his mother, and him having strength similar to that of young WB, he might shoot up even higher.

I personally think ppl will be surprised by how low Mihawk's bounty is just like they were with Sabo , despite being really strong individuals if you don't have a lot of influence/territory or feats against the WG and even more no crew at all

I would say it would make most sense if Weevil would'v the highest bounty out of the ex-warlords to continue the trend that not the strongest one have it but the one that does most damage so Kaido in yonko is the most that seek trouble vs WG and he has the current highest and in Supernova Kidd had the highest cause he caused more trouble and did a lot of harm to civilians and Weevil would fit that line

And on top of that Mihawk's bounty has been frozen forever and we don't really know anything about him or his ambitions nor we do know if he would go back to being a pirate and if he would take action vs WG (doesn't seem the type to do so) ... but Oda would probably would still want to give him some bounty hype and keep him above Zoro rn especially if we think Zoro will jump high

if we go by the logic of the story so far the bounties of the ex-warlords should be : BB > Weevil > Mihawk > Law > Doflamingo (if he ever gets free) > Buggy > Jinbe > Crocodile > Hancock > Moria > Kuma

- BB jump to 3B+
- Weevil 1.3B
- Mihawk 1B
- Law 1B
- Doflamingo 800M (if Doffy resigned or Warlords was disbanded while he's still King of Dressrosa he would have double his bounty)
- Buggy 700M
- Jinbe 650 M
- Crocodile 400M
- Hancock 300M
- Moria 200M
- Kuma 0

Assuming that no other pirate has truthfully ever surpassed Roger’s 5.5 billion bounty in history, then would it be reasonable to say that Xebec’s bounty was somewhere in the 4 billion range? With him leading an extremely vicious crew as well as having the initial D. and knowing taboo subjects the World Government didn’t like.

The way I see it there has previously been a bit of a pattern regarding the Monster Trios bounties (albeit the status quo has been upheaved at times)

- Luffys bounty triples (30 -> 100 -> 300 (...) 500 -> 1.5)
- Zoros bounty is roughly 6/10 of Luffys (60/100, 320/500)
- Sanjis bounty is roughly 6/10 of Zoros (77/120, 177/320)

I'm of the opinion that especially Zoros, and to a certain degree Sanjis, current bounties are too low. A more true reflection would thus be more in line with this applying the logic of above

True-wano
Luffy - 1.5B
Zoro - 900
Sanji - 540

And for my prediction, with some leeway

Post-wano

Luffy - 4.5B
Zoro - 2.7B
Sanji - 1.62

It does seem awful high but that's the level Luffy is aiming for when he's picked fights with Big Mom 4.388 and Kaido 4.611. I can imagine Zoro pulling of something awesome as well creeping near the level of a Rayleigh, Oden or even Mihawk.

What really throws me of though is the fact that I don't believe Sanji to be anywhere near a billion B level. Vergo, Doflamingo, Daifuku, Niji, Page One, Drake, King - the list goes on and on. Perhaps the power up of the suit will be the x-factor enabling him to transcend from a veteranlevel-fighter to a true power house (even though bounty is supposed to reflect threat level and not strength it rarely does)

---

Edit: Perhaps it's more sensible to look at the ratio Z = 4/10 of L as in 120/300. Then it would look much more feasible and something like this interestingly enough

Luffy - 4.5B
Zoro - 1.800 (yeah, kind of like the attack and reasonable if King is indeed in the 1.4-1.7 range)
Sanji - 990 (55% of Zoros, just like with 177/320. Gag time)

Last edited: