General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
On the subject of Smoker, it works since the WG would easily see him as a traitor. Once a well respected vice admiral now leaving the marines to live a life of piracy, mostly to question their own idea of what justice is. Another example would be Kuzan who works with the Blackbeard Pirates, although we will never know his bounty any time soon.

Smoker isn't someone who I personally ever see become a pirate, but it was a nice idea to explore when the concept of marines becoming pirates are fairly new post timeskip. X Drake is sort of a gray area since he is still an undercover marine despite still being part of the Worst Generation.
I like the idea of Smoker being a pirate. However, he has so much hate for them it’s impossible tbh. I believe he would be a future admiral who will be changing the evil roots in marines and clean it up by the end of the story. Also I have my speculation on his come back in Vegapunk’s arc, a more powerful Smoker is coming imo.

Given ages of Tobi Roppo, most of their bounties don't reach 300 mill imo. Oven/Daifuku were at 300 million and they were 48.

For the weaker trio, I'd say

Page One - 200 million
Black Maria - 200 million
Ulti - 250 million

For the stronger trio, I'd say

X-Drake - 360 million
Sasaki - 390 million
Who's Who - 400 million

yet Ulti who is far stronger than pre ts Luffy
Lol, what? Ulti is not "far stronger" than pre-TS Luffy. Luffy took down a Shichibukai (actually 2). Ulti stands 0 chance against Crocodile. He took down Enel, who Oda said would have had a 500 million bounty, which would have been the highest bounty shown in the series back then. Even Rob Lucci was as strong as the strongest Vice Admirals like Doberman, who said there's "nothing he can do" if Lucci is fighting Luffy.

Like I wrote in the other thread, Moriah could fight the Mid Tiers of Whitebeard's crew like Curiel. Luffy could fight/beat these guys. He even told Ace "one of these days I'm going to surpass you". Only guys Luffy couldn't beat in Whitebeard's crew were Marco, Jozu, Vista, Ace (although with enough plot armour I wouldn't rule him beating Vista out).

Last edited:
Given ages of Tobi Roppo, most of their bounties don't reach 300 mill imo. Oven/Daifuku were at 300 million and they were 48.

For the weaker trio, I'd say

Page One - 200 million
Black Maria - 200 million
Ulti - 250 million

For the stronger trio, I'd say

X-Drake - 360 million
Sasaki - 390 million
Who's Who - 400 million

Lol, what? Ulti is not "far stronger" than pre-TS Luffy. Luffy took down a Shichibukai (actually 2). Ulti stands 0 chance against Crocodile. He took down Enel, who Oda said would have had a 500 million bounty, which would have been the highest bounty shown in the series back then. Even Rob Lucci was as strong as the strongest Vice Admirals like Doberman, who said there's "nothing he can do" if Lucci is fighting Luffy.

Like I wrote in the other thread, Moriah could fight the Mid Tiers of Whitebeard's crew like Curiel. Luffy could fight/beat these guys. He even told Ace "one of these days I'm going to surpass you". Only guys Luffy couldn't beat in Whitebeard's crew were Marco, Jozu, Vista, Ace (although with enough plot armour I wouldn't rule him beating Vista out).
I don't totally disagree with this, but I don't agree with it either.

I'd personally say that Page One and Ulti, who are big guns in Kaido's crew and are likely really infamous as pirates would have 300 mil minimum. I think 300 mil is the good starting point for most fighters who are considered "monsters" in the new world. Just because they're young doesn't mean they aren't accomplished.

I pretty much agree with you on the bounties of the other flying sixes.

I could see a few of them breaching 400 million, but I don't think they'd have bounties higher than Jinbei's currently (438 million).

Of course, this is just speculation, but I think its appropriate considering what we know about them.

400 mil bounties are incredibly impressive.

As for pre-time skip Luffy taking on characters like Ulti. I think he'd be able to put up a decent fight, but he wouldn't be able to win or beat someone like Ulti by himself.

Here's how I see. Lets use Oven instead of Ulti to demonstrate this point. I could see the strawhats managing to take out Oven as they were pre-time skip, but I don't see any of them doing it alone. I think to take out veteran level heavy hitter pre-time skip, the strawhats would seriously need to pull all their stops out and work together to stand any chance. Even then, they would be just as or more drained from that than after fighting someone like Oars or the Pacifista(definitely the pacifista at least).

By himself, I think Luffy could accomplish a bit, but not too much. Like, if you were to place pre-time skip Luffy up against someone like Oven, I think he'd be able to land some good hits, bring Oven to his knees like he did for Magellan, but I don't see pre-time skip Luffy winning that fight.

Against Ulti, unless they had some great plan, I don't think their power alone would be enough to bring Ulti down. Ulti is an ancient zoan, which are known for being stupidly tough.

Luffy pre-time skip would probably land attacks strong enough to hurt Ulti in gear 2nd but I don't think Luffy would be able to put someone like Ulti, who is emphasized for their toughness, down pre time skip.

I think pre-time skip Luffy in gear 2 would a decent enough challenge for veteran level fighters, but I don't think he'd stand a high chance of winning(though I think he could if given the right circumstances).

Gear 2nd's most valuable attribute pre-time skip. At least during marineford, was its agility, and I think his agility would be what makes him a challenging opponent for veterans, if he ever fought any veterans from the new world pre-timeskip.

would bet all my money and my fathers and my future sons that it won't be

chapter 1000 need to be unbelievably hype and related to wano , nothing about bounties lmao
Bounty is Hype, maybe you need to remember the chapter in which Yonko Bounties were revealed.
Mihawk has always been one of the Most Anticipated Bounties,
Dragon's bounty as well is of the most anticipated since he's been called most wanted and RA is recently shown together with Shichibukai issues
Oden's and Rayleigh Bounties maybe
Kuzan's Bounty
WBP bounties Marco/Vista/Jozu

Bounty is Hype, maybe you need to remember the chapter in which Yonko Bounties were revealed.
Mihawk has always been one of the Most Anticipated Bounties,
Dragon's bounty as well is of the most anticipated since he's been called most wanted and RA is recently shown together with Shichibukai issues
Oden's and Rayleigh Bounties maybe
Kuzan's Bounty
WBP bounties Marco/Vista/Jozu

it is hype but it's not THAT HYPE , trust me ... for example i got way more hyped about Imu and Shanks appearances or Roger vs WB flashback compared to the bounty one

chapter 1000 can't be a lame bounty reveal for characters that aren't even relevant to the arc

it is hype but it's not THAT HYPE , trust me ... for example i got way more hyped about Imu and Shanks appearances or Roger vs WB flashback compared to the bounty one

chapter 1000 can't be a lame bounty reveal for characters that aren't even relevant to the arc
Really? I think if Chapter 1000 reveals Mihawk's bounty (provided it's not underwhelming) and Dragon's bounty (probably higher than WB's, if not outright higher than Roger's), it would be hype as fuck.

Hell, maybe even throw in Imu-sama, Green Bull and Vegapunk face reveal on top of the bounties.

would bet all my money and my fathers and my future sons that it won't be

chapter 1000 need to be unbelievably hype and related to wano , nothing about bounties lmao
:cheers: My Man

Bounties are Hype but not on a 1000 chapter level, GOda knows to make a bigger impact for that chapter, along the lines of a yonko death or somthing which i doubt, but on that kinda level or a big reveal like Kaidos Devil fruit and hybrid form maybe?

I don't totally disagree with this, but I don't agree with it either.

I'd personally say that Page One and Ulti, who are big guns in Kaido's crew and are likely really infamous as pirates would have 300 mil minimum. I think 300 mil is the good starting point for most fighters who are considered "monsters" in the new world. Just because they're young doesn't mean they aren't accomplished.

I pretty much agree with you on the bounties of the other flying sixes.

I could see a few of them breaching 400 million, but I don't think they'd have bounties higher than Jinbei's currently (438 million).

Of course, this is just speculation, but I think its appropriate considering what we know about them.

400 mil bounties are incredibly impressive.

As for pre-time skip Luffy taking on characters like Ulti. I think he'd be able to put up a decent fight, but he wouldn't be able to win or beat someone like Ulti by himself.

Here's how I see. Lets use Oven instead of Ulti to demonstrate this point. I could see the strawhats managing to take out Oven as they were pre-time skip, but I don't see any of them doing it alone. I think to take out veteran level heavy hitter pre-time skip, the strawhats would seriously need to pull all their stops out and work together to stand any chance. Even then, they would be just as or more drained from that than after fighting someone like Oars or the Pacifista(definitely the pacifista at least).

By himself, I think Luffy could accomplish a bit, but not too much. Like, if you were to place pre-time skip Luffy up against someone like Oven, I think he'd be able to land some good hits, bring Oven to his knees like he did for Magellan, but I don't see pre-time skip Luffy winning that fight.

Against Ulti, unless they had some great plan, I don't think their power alone would be enough to bring Ulti down. Ulti is an ancient zoan, which are known for being stupidly tough.

Luffy pre-time skip would probably land attacks strong enough to hurt Ulti in gear 2nd but I don't think Luffy would be able to put someone like Ulti, who is emphasized for their toughness, down pre time skip.

I think pre-time skip Luffy in gear 2 would a decent enough challenge for veteran level fighters, but I don't think he'd stand a high chance of winning(though I think he could if given the right circumstances).

Gear 2nd's most valuable attribute pre-time skip. At least during marineford, was its agility, and I think his agility would be what makes him a challenging opponent for veterans, if he ever fought any veterans from the new world pre-timeskip.
Oven would neg diff the entire crew pre-TS, so would Ulti. It needed entire crew to extreme diff a Pacifista and they would be able to take down at most one more without any kind of interference. Veteran level characters can take down few number of Pacifistas by themselves without breaking sweat.
Oven would just kill them one by one until no SH is left in the scene.

Oven would neg diff the entire crew pre-TS,
I would certainly see Oven winning, but that doesn't mean the crew wouldn't be able to do anything to him.

The crew was able to do stuff against ancient giants pre time skip, and ancient giants are considered decently high level opponents.

For someone like Oven, I think Luffy and the crew would be in a Magellan sort of situation where their attacks do have an effect, but not enough of an effect to really put Oven down.

Luffy at least would be more than agile enough in gear 2nd to give someone like Oven trouble.

Pre-time skip Luffy was able to give strong guys like Magellan a hard time in gear 2nd. I would think he'd be able to do something against someone like Oven(even if he would still lose).

Same sort of thing for Ulti.

The strawhats wouldn't have attacks powerful enough pre-time skip to hurt an ancient zoan. They'd only be able to trip Ulti up.

If Yamato joins the crew which there’s a good chance of that, how high would it be?

Four things should be considered when speculating about here:
1- Yamato is Kaido’s kid.
2- she is participating in this war which is gonna change the course of the story & the world in it.
3- joining the SHPs, one of the powerful. candidate crews to be PK crew and on a somewhat equal footing of other emperor crews.
4- She is powerful, like no joke lol.