General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
The funny thing will be realizing how strong Ulti is compared to Pre TS Luffy and yet their bounty being similar because she never faced the WG like that, beaten a Shichi etc etc
True... Pre ts and after MF and everything Luffy got 400M yet Ulti who is far stronger than pre ts Luffy might get less than that bounty due to prob not facing the WG that much like Luffy. Tho this is reality no matter how strong you are if you don’t oppose the WG or even while opposing them not doing much, they won’t think highly of you.

True... Pre ts and after MF and everything Luffy got 400M yet Ulti who is far stronger than pre ts Luffy might get less than that bounty due to prob not facing the WG that much like Luffy. Tho this is reality no matter how strong you are if you don’t oppose the WG or even while opposing them not doing much, they won’t think highly of you.
Luffy got his bounty not necessarily due to his strength, but due to his history making actions.

Of course, what Luffy did required some level of strength, but it was also a lot of luck, determination and circumstance that made him pull through by the skin of his teeth.

Luffy got his bounty not necessarily due to his strength, but due to his history making actions.

Of course, what Luffy did required some level of strength, but it was also a lot of luck, determination and circumstance that made him pull through by the skin of his teeth.
That’s what I’m saying the important difference between Ulit and pre ts Luffy was lvl of threat against WG, and not strength so no much how big the gap is between pre ts Luffy and her it’s not really a bug factor.

That’s what I’m saying the important difference between Ulit and pre ts Luffy was lvl of threat against WG, and not strength so no much how big the gap is between pre ts Luffy and her it’s not really a bug factor.
Same could be said for guys like Oven and Daifuku.

Luffy wasn't weak pre-time skip, but he got a 400 mil bounty based on his accomplishments which came down to a lot of factors beyond just strength(like luck and determination).

Same could be said for guys like Oven and Daifuku.

Luffy wasn't weak pre-time skip, but he got a 400 mil bounty based on his accomplishments which came down to a lot of factors beyond just strength(like luck and determination).
Despite all that being true, can’t deny I’m disappointed by Oven and Daifuku’s bounties... yeah, it’s not all about strength, but these guys should have been worth 450M or 500M at least. What can we do tho it’s what it’s lol.

Despite all that being true, can’t deny I’m disappointed by Oven and Daifuku’s bounties... yeah, it’s not all about strength, but these guys should have been worth 450M or 500M at least. What can we do tho it’s what it’s lol.
300 mil bounties are nothing to laugh at. Several warlords only had bounties in the 200-300 million range when they became warlords. Even now, characters with 300 mil bounties are still big deals(most of the worst generation we've seen have bounties in that range).

300 mil bounties are nothing to laugh at. Several warlords only had bounties in the 200-300 million range when they became warlords. Even now, characters with 300 mil bounties are still big deals(most of the worst generation we've seen have bounties in that range).
It’s upsetting seeing two members of the same crew (Pekoms and Tamago) having higher bounties tho! I understand about warlords, but you can make so many assumptions like they were upcoming strong pirates cuz measuring them now most of them worth at least 500M. About the WG members these guys have been pirates for sometime over 2 years only not much to proof their worth and reach full potential imo.

tho having this discussion with you is fun tbh.

I understand about warlords, but you can make so many assumptions like they were upcoming strong pirates cuz measuring them now most of them worth at least 500M.
Considering the amount of people we've seen with 500 mil, I think thats for far more distinguished pirates. Even Jinbei doesn't have a 500 mil bounty.

Considering the amount of people we've seen with 500 mil, I think thats for far more distinguished pirates. Even Jinbei doesn't have a 500 mil bounty.
But Snack and Peros do.... I have the belief that many pirates didn’t that we know currently in the story deserve higher bounties, but the issue is they are not put on the spot light or you could say the marines/WG radar. Do you think the WG would have settled with a 500M for Law if they knew what he did in Punk hazard! Along with DR arc Law would have at least be worth 700M if not more...

After looking at all the bounties we know in canon, I've decided to think of some reasonable bounties for certain Strawhat candidates if they were to join the crew and become infamous to the World Government. Some factors will include the strength of that character, their connections, and how much the WG would see them as a threat. Sorry, but no Caribou or Caesar since I would rather explore characters with no known bounties first. Anyways, here they all are.

Yamato Son of Kaido: 900.000.000

Carrot Moonlight Musketeer: 65.000.000

Nefertari Vivi Desert Princess: 340.000.000

Smoker White Pursuer: 600.000.000

Charlotte Pudding Three Eyed Witch: 135.000.000

Kin'emon Foxfire Samurai: 335.000.000

Hiyori Cerulean Oiran: 58.000.000

Tama Animal Tamer: 150

Momonosuke Kozuki Warrior Dragon: 500

Shinobu Mature Kunoichi: 150.000.000

Feel free to give feedback. The Wano characters were a challenge since due to the country's isolated status, it would be hard to deem how much of a threat they are unless the World Government were to actually know about their actions.

I'm not sure if Vivi would get a bounty quite that high.

I could see her being like Bonney in terms of her initial bounty being over 100 million based on her position.
I can understand the concern. I did this under the mindset that she may be someone high in demand by the World Government just because Imu desires her the most or being royalty that serves pirates.

Although the Bonney range wouldn’t be too bad and still be high enough that Marines can still sought after her.

I don’t believe any citizen of Wano will get a bounty no exception.... only Momo who has a slight chance of joining the crew. Same goes for the minks tribe none will get a bounty with Carrot as an exception due to the unfortunate chance of her being in the crew lol.
That may be true. This is through the mindset that Wano somehow opens and more were to know about the country's power as a nature. Momo definitely has the edge with his character development, he was given a small bounty since Marines would just see him as a child. If he were an adult and never jumped forward in time, things would be quite different.

Poor Carrot. He closeness with the Strawhats will already make her being seen as a pirate. Her bounty I made in the Nami range due to me not seeing her in the same league as the Nox Pirates that Pedro lead. That would change based on what more we see her do after she officially join the crew.

That may be true. This is through the mindset that Wano somehow opens and more were to know about the country's power as a nature. Momo definitely has the edge with his character development, he was given a small bounty since Marines would just see him as a child. If he were an adult and never jumped forward in time, things would be quite different.

Poor Carrot. He closeness with the Strawhats will already make her being seen as a pirate. Her bounty I made in the Nami range due to me not seeing her in the same league as the Nox Pirates that Pedro lead. That would change based on what more we see her do after she officially join the crew.
Just because a nation has many powerful warriors doesn’t really mean they are worth getting bounties even if they fought off invading pirates...

you are right about Carrot she was too involved with them especially in WCI, but she isn’t the first none pirate who went with the SH so there is still a chance she doesn’t get a bounty. Hopefully she doesn’t join.

On the subject of Smoker, it works since the WG would easily see him as a traitor. Once a well respected vice admiral now leaving the marines to live a life of piracy, mostly to question their own idea of what justice is. Another example would be Kuzan who works with the Blackbeard Pirates, although we will never know his bounty any time soon.

Smoker isn't someone who I personally ever see become a pirate, but it was a nice idea to explore when the concept of marines becoming pirates are fairly new post timeskip. X Drake is sort of a gray area since he is still an undercover marine despite still being part of the Worst Generation.