[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

I actually can't believe it's true, @Finalbeta 's scum meta is targetting whoever susses him :namiriously:
By the way did you kill Sera or abstain??? I thought no one would be crazy enough to abstain except maybe cobra but that's some insane play if you did
Ya thats what i saw as well i think beta has lot of potential in him to be great mafia player. I feel he let the trigger or anger get to him quickly .

@Seraphoenix @Natalija n others, if i pushed you guys a little too much, know it was nothing more than scum hunting. I love playing with y'all. :smoothy:

@Melontonin you played very well, but you drop sus and remain wary of some players.

@Reborn your efforts >>all townies. And you were on point as well.

@Natalija other than my bad read, you also had decent reads😏, and you had a task to protect us all, bt you let us get killled n kept protecting yourself. It cancels out 😂.
@AL sama Add me to mafia chat please. I want to see their strategy :shocking:
Add me as well @AL sama
My my the SK is playing around here, hitting Dragomir of all players. Let's disentangle the equation:

FREAKING NO ONE NOTICED THIS HUGE SLIP
I did.
I couldn't read the posts due to Me vs Nat at night, i pointed it out when i read it the Morning.

Reward me Good Role Next Game nw AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.