Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

Doffy is a problem child in Powerscaling, isn't he? If Doffy is as powerful as YC1s that is a problem for Luffy (Katakuri) and Zoro fans (King) but not a problem for Sanji (yet) and Law (yet).

Once all the YC1s bite the dust, then we can have a fair Doffy power-level discussion without people having ulterior agenda.

J

Jo_Ndule

Actually it's quite possible that Jinbe beats Dressrosa Luffy, a little scrub that could just go 20 minutes with G4, the same Luffy that extreme diffed Kata.

Jinbe needed the best doc in the world after facing Akainu, lmao, he only didn't get beat against Meme but that's because Meme is Meme, and not Akainu.

Except Shanks, a Yonkou, wanted Marco in his crew you genius, so that means he values his strength.

Call me when any Yonkou wants Katakuri in their crew ? Oh i remember, that luxury only goes for King and Marco, actual legit YC1.
When you're done writing nonsense, call me

Cause Jinbei never lost vs Akainu 1 v 1.

The only times Akainu lands a hit is when Jinbei was running with luffy in his arms.

Now Jinbei can beat pre fs Luffy?
You're wasting my time.

Imagine wanting someone means strength related... No top tier hypes Marco. That's a fact.

A loser without CoC, top tier haki, has only 1 skills : kicks and kicks , quit piracy and couldn't lead the crew.

:milaugh: every top pirate in NW has CoC, if you lack CoC, you aren't even in the same breath as Katakuri especially if your stats and skills are poor, with no top tier physical stats or haki.

The best pirates outside of Yonko :
Top tier Oden
Top tier Ray
Low top Chinjao
Low top Luffy
Inbetweener Katakuri
Inbetweener Kidd
Commander Ace
Warlord Doffy (as much as I rare Cracker above hin, Doffy might equal Cracker and Ace at best)
Warlord Hancock (above or equal to Doffy)

All have CoC or top tier haki . Benn and Weevil might have CoC... Mihawk might have adcoa.
Not losers like Marco. Freaking rookie kidd and rookie Ace didn't quit even after losing to Yonko, Marco having a Yonko crew still quit and lost badly to pre Yonko Teach.

S

stealthblack

Marco send flying Aokiji and Kizaru. How his attack is weak? Marco only fought with admirals and yonko. Not New World brats...
marco just has kicks like sanji. dofla has wide range attacks from island sized birdcage to awakening strings, clones, many ranged attacks.

Vista, Yasopp, Jack, Kuma(with humanity left) and Cracker are around the same general power level and Doffy is undoubtedly weaker than them.

It is like Ace~Shanks unnamed crew members~Drake~Who's Who~Sasaki~Snack~Doffy~Inuarashi~Nekomamushi~Judge~Ashura Douji~Kawamatsu are in the same general power level.

Status
Not open for further replies.