隣の磔台にコスプレロビンが括られる
レザー股間のジッパーを唐傘が開ける
「ひええ」
唐傘は咥えたディルドでじゅぼじゅぼ
「あう~ん」
喘ぎだすロビン
二人とも大入道に巨乳を揉まれアヘアヘ

repost from BDA. :shocking:

Also to BDA: "Lgiver" i challenge to rap battle!
Rule 34:okay:

So I got to thinking, @sanjikun has a good point about this mysterious character from 982. They speak in Wano dialect (in Japanese), and if it wasn't supposed to be Izo, it pretty much can't be Scopper or Shiki, etc.

So who can it be then? Well here is something interesting to think about:

Mystery man was meeting Crocus at the twin capes. This means said mystery man would have needed to come from 4 Blues (unless he traveled backwards). He clearly has Wano garb and hat.

So....what if he's Shimotsuki Kozaburo? We don't really know the history of this person after he left Wano 50 years ago. But one thing he could elaborate on is Zoro's very likely Shimotsuki lineage. At this time, nobody else can really come out and recognize Zoro as a Shimotsuki or his relationship to Wano (which Oda hinted at in Volume 96's SBS), so how can Oda go about addressing it? I think this might actually be the key.

Maybe this character is going back to Wano to live the rest of his life there after leaving so long ago?
Post automatically merged:

Yonkou has contact to distributors. Different situation
Thats the same though. If distributors are getting it already, then its why YP knows about the chapter. Said distributors are providing it to storefronts around Japan.

So I got to thinking, @sanjikun has a good point about this mysterious character from 982. They speak in Wano dialect (in Japanese), and if it wasn't supposed to be Izo, it pretty much can't be Scopper or Shiki, etc.

So who can it be then? Well here is something interesting to think about:

Mystery man was meeting Crocus at the twin capes. This means said mystery man would have needed to come from 4 Blues (unless he traveled backwards). He clearly has Wano garb and hat.

So....what if he's Shimotsuki Kozaburo? We don't really know the history of this person after he left Wano 50 years ago. But one thing he could elaborate on is Zoro's very likely Shimotsuki lineage. At this time, nobody else can really come out and recognize Zoro as a Shimotsuki or his relationship to Wano (which Oda hinted at in Volume 96's SBS), so how can Oda go about addressing it? I think this might actually be the key.

Maybe this character is going back to Wano to live the rest of his life there after leaving so long ago?
Post automatically merged:

Thats the same though. If distributors are getting it tonight, then its why YP knows about the chapter. Said distributors are providing it to storefronts around Japan.
nice theory

So....what if he's Shimotsuki Kozaburo? We don't really know the history of this person after he left Wano 50 years ago. But one thing he could elaborate on is Zoro's very likely Shimotsuki lineage. At this time, nobody else can really come out and recognize Zoro as a Shimotsuki or his relationship to Wano (which Oda hinted at in Volume 96's SBS), so how can Oda go about addressing it? I think this might actually be the key
That would make Zoro and Kuina cousins :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.