Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Damn

Kaido is about to solo Sulong Dukes, retainers + Sulong Minks squad (Sulong Scicilian is vet or above Pedro, Sulong Wanda, Sulong musketeers, Sulong night warriors...)

Bruh.... This is epic. I don't care if Kaido is damaged after this.

Now I see why Kaido lost 7x, his intro said it
The dude went solo vs Navy or Yonko army and lost.

WSC Kaido about to wreck 5 high tiers + vets + mid tiers squad. Beating a such army is something good. Especially if he doesn't use his club or hybrid.
He already wrecked retainers before this lol

Akainu had marines yet only defeated curiel lol

Let Akainu beat someone noteworthy

Oh wait... Apparently Jozu or Vista > Dukes or Ashura or all retainers combined lol the same vista below Jozu whom Doffy toyed with, the same Doffy below g4... the same g4 Kaido wrecked and Doffy who's a weakling per Kaido lol

I never said Elbaf could be short because of Zou, I literally stated that I (myself) didn't believe it would be long.
I am refuting your argument because you believe that statistically Elbaf could be long.
I really don't know what you are trying tรด acomplish with this :choppawhat:
I just gave my headcanon opinion and you wrote your take like it is the truth when It isn't because we don't know what that Arc will be about or who It will involve and statistics means shit here so until we get solid information about Elbaf your takes will be nothing but headcanon just like mines.
Lol ok whatever man. I hope your Elbaf is a short arc with Shanks and Davy Back Fight headcannon comes true then, for your sake I guess. Weird take but you do you

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Yeah that's the sad part about spoilers here.
Like i love some of the memes that come out of here but all the Kaido roasting kinda undermines the fact he was actually quite badass this chapter.
I haven't been a big fan of Kaido, but I feel the same way. Taking a bit of damage and that blood going down his face? That's cool. Challenging the best Minks + the Scabbards to a fight while he's a dragon? Totally badass.

People who scared of Enma comparable to Zoro? Lol, extremely NERFED Zoro fight their stronkest member to stalemate. He make them all praise him for wielding Enma.
Extremely nerfed is two swords somewhat injured zoro? Damn bro and fight? He was getting blocked by a smiling casual kyoshiro who was holding back since he saw zoro coming in with hiyori. Therefore an ally. Stop underestimating those guys. One was 3 of them were fighting a yc3, they are comparable like it or not.
Tf did zoro do huh? Heโ€™s still in the yc range so they are comparable. He isnโ€™t >all of them combined stop the drugs.

Ofc they would praise him enma is hard to master, that donโ€™t mean you jump levels with it. Sheesh.

J

Jo_Ndule

There are levels to Haki even in a similar stage. Cracker and Katakuri have better Stage-1 COA than Luffy. So just because Luffy learned adcoa doesn't mean it's as good as Rayleigh's.

Kong Gun rattled BM's COA infused hand while Kaido was unfazed by Kong Organ. Noway BM is anywhere near Kaido in this department. And you can't call BM better just because she wasn't wounded.
Luffy already matched Ray, Ray was only better at COA and now that advantage is gone

Let someone cut or bleed her body first
BM skin > Kaido's

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Damn

Kaido is about to solo Sulong Dukes, retainers + Sulong Minks squad (Sulong Scicilian is vet or above Pedro, Sulong Wanda, Sulong musketeers, Sulong night warriors...)

Bruh.... This is epic. I don't care if Kaido is damaged after this.

Now I see why Kaido lost 7x, his intro said it
The dude went solo vs Navy or Yonko army and lost.

WSC Kaido about to wreck 5 high tiers + vets + mid tiers squad. Beating a such army is something good. Especially if he doesn't use his club or hybrid.
He already wrecked retainers before this lol

Akainu had marines yet only defeated curiel lol

Let Akainu beat someone noteworthy

Oh wait... Apparently Jozu or Vista > Dukes or Ashura or all retainers combined lol the same vista below Jozu whom Doffy toyed with, the same Doffy below g4... the same g4 Kaido wrecked and Doffy who's a weakling per Kaido lol
I didn't thought about it that deep but first thing that came to my mind is that he's going to beat humans, minks and fishmen. WSC implications?

Status
Not open for further replies.