Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

Similar to how Law caused some debilitation for Doflamingo, I got this bad feeling that the 9RS will do the same to Kaido and then Luffy will take over.

If that's case, Zoro fans and Kid fans will be left stranded.

Similar to how Law caused some debilitation for Doflamingo, I got this bad feeling that the 9RS will do the same to Kaido and then Luffy will take over.

No, they will fail to harm him much

While the Supernovas are gonna beat both him and Big Mom

Meaning that 6 Supernovas are >> The X2 Scabbards

Meaning that even Apoo is gonna be Yc1+:steef:

why do you always predict what is never gonna happen lmao?
Its not really a prediction just a preference tbh
Post automatically merged:

Y'all no tasters.

Kaidou going Dragon though, Nice and all but he's making himself a bigger target. Oda the shit tier writer trying to speed shit up loses coherent storytelling..
Post automatically merged:

Whole lot of fucking purple in that Color Spread. holy shit.
Wtf is that avy?!
:whitepress:🤢

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Are you even considering matchup advantage and plot relevance or you're just basing that solely on a SBS answer that made you neglect everything else? Because narratively it seems Kaido isn't a standout top tier at all, he has always been grouped with Linlin as equal peers, she even stalemated him.
What match-up advantage is there against Kaido?
WSC, 1vs1 king, SBS undisputed statement... What else do you want? No other character has even one of those...
What is Oda gaining from trashing LinLin when she is supposed to be Kaido's ally?
The confirmation bias here is total shit. There are about twenty characters here VA level or above who *might* look good against him alone, so that means some other character can beat him solo.
Bias? It is Oda himself who placed Kaido as nr1, not me...
There are plenty of characters in Wano who are YC tier and several of them bordering top tier.
Not a single character can solo that, Kaido will come close to doing it.

People literally dont want Kaido to be the strongest and end up hating on him, for no reason... I dont get it to this day...

What match-up advantage is there against Kaido?
WSC, 1vs1 king, SBS undisputed statement... What else do you want? No other character has even one of those...
What is Oda gaining from trashing LinLin when she is supposed to be Kaido's ally?

Bias? It is Oda himself who placed Kaido as nr1, not me...
There are plenty of characters in Wano who are YC tier and several of them bordering top tier.
Not a single character can solo that, Kaido will come close to doing it.

People literally dont want Kaido to be the strongest and end up hating on him, for no reason... I dont get it to this day...
I'm not sure if you get that I'm agreeing with you, but yeah.

I doubt it, even with a sneak attack scabbards could only give him superficial damage. Now that they lost the effect surprise their only hope is sulong but I feel that it being used so quickly before Kaido used his hybrid form is a bad sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.