Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sulong Minks are the only ones that could be a problem to deal with for Kaido. Others will just get fodderized considered they bleed more dfrom the fall than Kaido from their combined assault
They are sure going to be more pests and annoyances to him than a real threat.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the Beast Pirates and their allies somehow find a counter to Sulongs.

How can it possible that all the scabbards used Oden's ryuu? Oden obviously is able to use the penetration haki. And the scabbards too?
I can't undestand it.

I have two explanations.

1. It is like Skypeia where the native people are able to use CoO or Amazon Lily with their Kuja haki. So Wano natives are able to use this kind of haki - Oden's ryuu (the penetration)
Hyogoro's type haki is no surprising for Kaido i think.

2. Kaido is without his armor due to FB.

1. It is like Skypeia where the native people are able to use CoO or Amazon Lily with their Kuja haki. So Wano natives are able to use this kind of haki - Oden's ryuu (the penetration)
That would make sense, WG was too scared of Wano for 800 years so even their fodder should be monsters

How can it possible that all the scabbards used Oden's ryuu? Oden obviously is able to use the penetration haki. And the scabbards too?
I can't undestand it.

I have two explanations.

2. Kaido is without his armor due to FB.
scabbards are capable of same type of ryou like hyo and oden
meaning just like oden
they can harm kaido.

how do you have mihawk top 1 dawg
Honestly, after all the insane swordsman wank and considering Ryuma's hype and how Mihawk has even a superior blade to him, i don't blame @ShishioIsBack.

Akainu still my No.1 though, maybe, just maybe Dragon gets off his ass and proves otherwise, but so far, he's a major disappointment ( had him above Akainu before).

You've never seen some of the crazy shit @ShishioIsBack says about Mihawk? Just in this thread he said Mihawk would solo Kaido and Big Mom at the same time, and it wouldn't even be a warm-up.

And he wasn't joking......
I respect mihawk as a top tier
but he isnt top one.
top 6-7 imo
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, after all the insane swordsman wank and considering Ryuma's hype and how Mihawk has even a superior blade to him, i don't blame @ShishioIsBack.

Akainu still my No.1 though, maybe, just maybe Dragon gets off his ass and proves otherwise, but so far, he's a major disappointment ( had him above Akainu before).
kaido being the strongest yonko
and akainu being the strongest marine
together those two are the strongest in the verse
change my mind
:getnappaed:

Status
Not open for further replies.