Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato isn't the chosen one either, Oden wasn't trying to copy anyone and 100% lived following his own ideals. This might change later in the arc but for now the Oden in Yamato is shallow.
this is true but idk why i felt from the start that Yamato was yc1 tier and thus stronger than current zorro bc my intuition is usually right.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I can’t understand why all you guys care about are power levels, when we all know this pier level system isn’t working that well with Oda. We got so much hype panels, epic wordings and speeches, foreshadowings, Important notes and so on... every panel is important and way more interesting than any power level bullshit Oo
Whoever's assigned Battledome mod duties is a saint. Y'all need to start a Patreon exclusively for Battledome modding.

I'm trying to catch up on people's thoughts on the chapter....but this is my reaction to what I'm reading

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
:milaugh: These 2 weeks are going to be a doozy. No character one is immune to jobbing if Oda must decide between moving the plot along and power levels. I don't think anyone reasonable has said that Kaido can't be hurt. He clearly can by the fact that he's lost 7 times and has been captured 18. It's far more likely that it is an utter PITA to actually put him down for good. The scabbards failing to even scratch Kaido would have been terrible writing with how much panel time Oda dedicated to them. I'm expecting The Scabbards to have some bad ass moments if the fight doesn't get offpanled. I think they're going to actually wound Kaido enough where it will matter in his upcoming fights but they'll still end up losing.

it's cooler for Kaido to get gang banged and still win looking badass than to just be impossible to hurt.

XDDD.

She couldn't even take out Ulti for good. She's under Snack. Vet level at best.
I don't think Snack would one shot Ulti or any Flying Six either. Now if it turns out that Yamato and Ulti are pretty much neck and neck in strength in these upcoming chapters, and Yamato can't finish her off in a reasonable amount of time, then yeah, Vet level for sure. If she mollywhops Ulti, then she raises a few notches.

Status
Not open for further replies.