Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I don't think Snack would one shot Ulti or any Flying Six either. Now if it turns out that Yamato and Ulti are pretty much neck and neck in strength in these upcoming chapters, and Yamato can't finish her off in a reasonable amount of time, then yeah, Vet level for sure. If she mollywhops Ulti, then she raises a few notches.
Ulti wasn't paying attention to anything around her.

She fucking woke up a few seconds later. One-shot is something that Kaido did to Luffy.

I'd put Yamato at YC3 level for now, I don't think she did anything that a YC3 couldn't replicate in the same conditions. Being a recent character my opinion can change fast though
she is still kaido's kid, and fairly old, this can only means that she would be hyped in the next chapters but for now i agree with you all.

So Yamato's phrase 'I'm Kozuki Oden' thing will be like Luffy's "Kaizoku ni ore wa naru'. But tbh it's getting tiring and annoying. She literally said that every chapter. Last chapter she's ready to give in the name to Luffy and now she will lick her own spit.

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
I think Beast Pirates on average are very stronger due to meritocratic nature of the crew.
It wouldn't be a reach to say someone like Ulti is snack level in turn making Yamato a snack level character as well.
I wouldn't have a problem with scaling Yamato if Ulti didn't wake up a few seconds later.

That was not a generic one shot.

Kaido vs Luffy in 923. That was a one-shot.

I wouldn't have a problem with scaling Yamato if Ulti didn't wake up a few seconds later.

That was not a generic one shot.

Kaido vs Luffy in 923. That was a one-shot.
Yeah I won't call it an indication of Yamato's superiority over Ulti, she cheap shotted her and still failed to put her down.
Though I will say we don't know whether or not Yamato will win her fight but if I was a betting man I'd put my money on Yamato because she is on our side of alliance and I think every person would win their fights until they get to Kaido

Zoro would defeat King
Kidd will defeat Queen
Luffy will defeat Jack
Sanji will defeat some F6
Killer might defeat some F6
You get the point
We will see a series of victories on good guys side now and only loss would be scabbards loosing to Kaido so Luffy Zoro Kidd can defeat him

Seth

โ€Ž
We don't know how long Ulti was out, Oda's sense of time and the pacing is off sometimes, to save panels.
Fodders said something that they are running this way blah blah and Ulti woke up.

It wasn't longer than a minute.

Seth

โ€Ž
Considering One Piece character are on MHS+ range atm, I would say she was down for a few nano seconds most.

Look at this. I forget about it. Ulti realized something is coming but she was holding Luffy too hard that she couldn't react in time.

Ulti FS?:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk: Kappa ofc.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yamato being a woman definitely works against her, considering Oda's general treatment of female characters.
Before the chapter, I thought that Ulti might simp for Yamato or just try to force herself to be her older sister:milaugh:

Calling Yamato idiot for talking about Oden was the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.