Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the upcoming scenarios... Minks distracts Kaido meanwhile Luffy tests Ryuo on BM ,Zoro/Kid/law face the commanders .

Red scarbads use the time to recover (they look fucked up) .

Kaido beats the minks and second round but now with SNs starts.

The scenario can clearly change into tragedy imo.
They only look fucked up from the fall. They all got hurt getting the drop on Kaido

So long Carrot incoming probably, with Beast Pirate outfit too I think? Haha.
I want to see Giant Robin with it on.
Post automatically merged:

Kaidou was drunk for sure, it's why they attacked at this place.

Amazing to see that Oden Will live in the Scabbards, and that even If they die, Luffy is going to open Wano borders.

The duo Marco and Perospero seems really strange. Pehaps Peros want to become the next captain of the BMP and is ploting something against Mama.

Neko face remember me of the cat of Alice in Wonderland.

Orochi is already past ahahahah.

I thinking that pehaps BM is going to be defeated by the alliance while the scabbards fight Kaido, and them after the Winners of the two fights (Kaido vs Luffy, Law, Kid and Yamato) will go to the main the fight.

From this chapter I can assuming if the fallen of Rock's pirates is because of the betrayal of his subordinates.
I think the system of commander are only using by ex Rock's pirates like WB, BM and Kaido + BB as ex WBP. Roger's pirate don't use that system and I think Shank's too.

I think the reason Kaido and the scabbard went on the top, and didn't fight with others, is the only way for Oda to hide Kaidou's true power. I feel like it's gonna be off paneled and we will see Kaido being fine when he will face Luffy. he said "i will you the strenght of the strongest power", so impossible that he lose. It might be possible to see the sulong forms but not hybrid kaido.

For now it's just gonna be some f6, fodders, BM vs yamato, luffy and others SH.
Calamities are gonna just stand and wait. No scabbards (maybe except neko/inu if they are fine) are gonna face them, that's 100% sure.

Interested about Perospero, what he gonna do ? Stands against BM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.