Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MVP PerosPero, the best, most capable guy from BM Pirates, equal to Katakuri
why the hell is he not a sweet commander is really unthinkable
I mean look at that, when that crap Smoothie is nowhere to be found, when their captain Big Mom is laughing at Luffy and Kaido, this mad motherfucker is raiding Onigashima through the fucking entrance with fucking Marco!
How badass is that, this guy should be on top of the Marine most dangerous pirates list along with Katakuri

King is in the chapter lol
No calamity is really worrying for Kaido, with show they believing in their captain power. It was the same with Big mom vs Kaido where no one really help him. The Calamity will take on some supernova and defeat them,I think Law as example will lose probably(if the raid really is gonna fail,we are still in act 3 who means the defeat of the heroes).

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
No calamity is really worrying for Kaido, with show they believing in their captain power. It was the same with Big mom vs Kaido where no one really help him. The Calamity will take on some supernova and defeat them,I think Law as example will lose probably(if the raid really is gonna fail,we are still in act 3 who means the defeat of the heroes).
Yes, seems like Calamities wont fight Scabbards for now. They will came to the main stage and transform to their zoan form.

I don't think Law is going to get defeated, I think he's going to secretly meet with X Drake.

What about luffy though? What does he have as a proof to trust her? Some mention About his brother Ace that Yamato spoke of?
Luffy has never been betrayed, he brings people to his side, stop this nonsense.

Kaido getting pierced by adv haki this shows that Kaido can be pierced

So again a contradiction how could the marines not kill him all 3 Admirals have adv.haki

Anyway great chapter those samurai are no pushover they are really amazing for piercing Kaidos skin

Today was nail in coffin to theory Kaido being the strongest
9 YC3+ to Veteran level characters who are highly motivated suicide attack a DRUNK OFF-GUARD Kaido who suffers from specific Oden PTSD and they manage to give him superficial wounds while taking heavy damage themselves.
He sobers up, his zoan regen kicks in and that is pretty much pointless.
If he is on guard with his defenses up he becomes a lot harder to injure.
The whole "couldn't kill" aspect was never logical if you consider they could just chuck him in the ocean with seastone cuffs on, but we are talking in a state where he could presumably offer up some level of defense, in which case they cannot kill him because his serious defense and regen is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.