[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I having a deja vu or are we playing on TB as well @Gambit?
Post automatically merged:

Ryuk as mafia is so unfair. That cutie should be a town PR.
You are not having it LOL. I also play there at the same time.

Why do you think it's unfair? He can prolly be SK at best because in the end, he ended fucking Kira...

Remember that the entire story revolves around Ryuk being bored with his time in Shinigami world and in order to fulfill that boredom, he has to go down to the human realm and manipulate the truce.

You are not having it LOL. I also play there at the same time.

Why do you think it's unfair? He can prolly be SK at best because in the end, he ended fucking Kira...

Remember that the entire story revolves around Ryuk being bored with his time in Shinigami world and in order to fulfill that boredom, he has to go down to the human realm and manipulate the truce.
Well it will be my first time playing 3 games on 3 different sites at the same time. Hyped.

It’s unfair cause Ryuk is nice from heart.

It's interesting you brought this one up. By any chance, are you setting up Ryuk to be a non-mafia character to save it for the later?
Hmm by this I'm establishing a fact. The fact my favourite character is Ryuk.

I’m naturally scum even when I’m town, but trust me, I’m a good guy.
From your heart or the role PM. You can choose only one option though.

Basically it would be the investigation team vs Kira, misa, Ryuk and Rem. But if that's the case there is probably no 3p? And I do not believe a game from Oreki which is called supermadness does not have a 3P

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hmm by this I'm establishing a fact. The fact my favourite character is Ryuk.

From your heart or the role PM. You can choose only one option though.
I just like betraying people but I swear I’m good.

Basically it would be the investigation team vs Kira, misa, Ryuk and Rem. But if that's the case there is probably no 3p? And I do not believe a game from Oreki which is called supermadness does not have a 3P
3P is probably the businessman who had the DN when Light had amnesia.

Noctis also hosted a Turbo version of Death Note game. We might also be looking at conversions. The ones that played that game, can speak more on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.